Kim Jonghyun

Faith

 

Jessica POV

"May I sit here?" he asked. I can see he's a charming guy. Omo now what should I say? Ugh just go on with the conversation Sica.

"Um... yea sure!" I said while smiling. He sat down beside me and looked at the sky. I also did. It seems like an awkward situation, but I'm too shy to say something.. What should I say? Wait Sica. Get hold of yourself. You're not going to get hooked by this guy. Just remember that you're the Ice Princess and that will never change. But then, some random words blurted out of my mouth.

"My name is Jessica Jung, but you can call me Sica if you want..." I said. Wait... I didn't even think about saying that. And.. why did I just give him my nickname? I mean I don't even know him and only my close friends call me Sica. Gosh my guts are taking over my body..

"Oh, My name is Kim Jonghyun, you can call me Jjong though" he aid shyly. "We should be good friends from now on." he said. HIs voice... it just melts me away. He then gave me his hand for me to shake. So I shook hands with him. My body got the chills while I shook hands with him. What's wrong with my body and mind? It's not working properly! And... he also gave me his nickname... I guess he wants to be closer to me? Or just friends? Ugh I don't know.

 

Jonghyun POV

Inside it's so boring. I'm going out now. As I went out I noticed a girl sitting on the bench. Dude.. she's smokin'.. wait what? Should I approach her? I don't think it's that easy to be with her. Her face is cold. She doesn't seem familiar though; she must be my new neighbor. She didn’t notice me so I should approach her without noticing her too. Yes. 

I approached her pretending not to know she was there but as soon as I got nearer I started to recognize she was there. She looked so cute. Now all I need to do is just hook her up.

"May I sit here?" I asked her. 

"Um... yea sure!" she said cheerfully. I thought that she would be cold, judging by her looks. She looks shy, maybe she likes me? The atmosphere went awkward. Maybe I should start a conversation first? As I was about to say something, she broke the silence.

"My name is Jessica Jung, but you can call me Sica if you want..." she said. Did she just give me her nickname, like..... right away? Yes Jonghyun you hooked her. Good job. I guess I should reply the same thing.

"Oh, my name is Kim Jonghyun, you can call me Jjong though" " We should be good friends from now on" I said. And by friends I mean that friends is the first step to a relationship. I should make the first move then. I took out my hand for her to shake. We shook hands. Her skin is so soft and delicate yet white as milk. She's a goddess.

"Can I ask how old are you?" I said

"I'm born in '89.." she said. She's older than me?! Her voice is like a kid and she's born in '89? I thought she would be like an '92 or '93 liner.

"Then I should call you noona, since I'm born in '90" I said. Wait. I told her mom that I was born in '89. Oh now I'm screwed up. I just hope she doesn't remember..Did I hurt her feelings?

 

Jessica POV

 

“Can I ask how old are you?” he said.

 

“I’m born in ’89..” I said. I hope he’s not too old or young for him.. I hope there’s still a chance.

 

“Then I should call you noona, since I’m born in ‘90” he said. Whatever. I’m just one year older than him. No big deal. But wait… I hate being called noona. How should I say this to him…

 

“Oh please don’t call me noona….Jjong keke~” I said. Why did I giggle at the end? Ugh. Although I’m trying to hold back I just can’t resist. I should make him think I’m cute. After I said that, everything became silent. Then he broke the silence.

 

He said “Let’s go inside, shall we?” while standing up and asking for my hand. I gave him my hand and he led me inside. That moment when out skin touches, still gives me shivers. Without anyone noticing, our hands were locked. I blushed as we went in.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

“Oh please don’t call me noona…Jjong keke~” she said. She’s just too cute to handle. Her giggle? Adorable. I kind of blushed. Then it became awkward. I need to break the silence. I’m making my move now.

 

“Let’s go inside, shall we?” I said while asking for her hand. She gave me hers while smiling. Then I led her inside. We locked hands. I know she’s blushing right now, I know it.

 

Then we went to our own separate ways. We went to our respective families. She was talking to her sister… I guess about something. This could not be the end. But relax Jjong. You’ve got her already and her house is just right across. It should be easy.

 

I approached her and asked her sister if Sica and I can talk for a while. Then I led her into a corner. I gave her a piece of paper, and on it is my phone number.

 

“Call me if you need me.” I said while looking strait into her eyes.

 

She said “Yes, thank you” while smiling brightly.

 

Then she left with her family. I will never forget her. There’s this unique feeling I have towards her. She ain’t just some normal girl.

 

Jessica POV

 

I went to Kryssie because she was calling me. Then we talked. But ii noticed someone coming closer as we talked. It was him again. He asked Kryssie if we could talk for a while, and she said yes. Then he led me into a corner.

 

“Call me if you need me” he said while giving me a piece of paper. I could see his phone number is written on it. I kept it inside my pocket.

 

“Yes, thank you” I said smiling. Then I went back to Kryssie and headed home.

 

As we arrived at our house, I went upstairs and took a quick shower and changed my clothes. I went out to get fresh air. I can see his house right across, and noticed there was also a balcony right across mine. I hope it’s from his bedroom. I went in and sat down. I will never forget this night. The night where I first fell in love.