Usual Life

Faith

Jessica POV

"Jung Jessica! You better be not late for school today if you want to join that audition!" 

Ugh, i thought. Why should school be always in the morning? Why can't we not have school? Why can't universities be more interesting at least? Daydreaming on my bed, I still wanted to go to bed. "Yes mom, 5 more minutes!" I shouted. I pulled my pink bunny blanket all the way to the top of my head. And without noticing I snozed off in a jiffy. 

"Sooyeon-ah! This is my last time calling you!"

Hearing that disturbing voice I always hear in the morning, I finally woke up and sat down. Ow man, that dream was really nice! If I woke mom up in the middle of her nice dream she would blabber at me. But oh well life goes on. 

I looked at my mirror. My hair was a mess. I reaally need to brush it. "Ugh, yes mom" I'm only half awake now and I can't manage to find by brush. Suddenly my head just hitted the bathroom door. "Yah!" Seriously what time is it right now? What kind of person would want to wake up just for studying?

As I always do, I went into my walk-in closet filled with hundreds of clothes to get the clothes I'm going to wear for today in school. Yup, I'm a fashionista. Hm. I'm not in the mood for some bright colors, but Im also not into the blues. As I searched for some more clothings, I found my light pink short dress. Perfect, I thought. And this creme colored long cardigan would fit that well. I also picked soft pink flats and my heart necklace that dad used to gave mom for thier anniversary. Then my mom gave me her necklace and gave Kryssie her bracelet she got from dad too.

 

I sat on my chair and took out a my newly brought Diary. It has a picture of a white cat in front with those sparkly sparkles and those pink fluffy thingies. Since this is my first time writing in it, I guess I should give an introduction to it.

Hi Diary! So I'm Jessica, your awesome owner. Don't mind if I doodle on you a lot, since I get bored easily. So here's my favorite pen I'm using right now, I hope you could be good friends with her^^  Oh i forgot to tell you, Krystal's my little sister. People said that we really look like each other, I think so too,though she slightly looks like Yoona my friend. Although sometimes she's mischievous, I can trust her and I can tell her my problems and such. My closest neighbors are Luna, Eonnie BoA, and Chanyeol. They have their own charms, especially Eonnie BoA's cooking..... EO DAEEBAK!

I stopped writing. I went out to the balcony to get some fresh air. ( And also my towel-_-)

I rested my hand on the railings of my balcony. Then I greeted the usual-everyday mailman that always passes our neighborhood. Thinking about it now makes me think that there's more to this world than just my ordinary life. What am I missing right now? I thought to myself. I looked at the blue sky, where all those brown little church birds flew up in the sky. One stopped by just beside me. "Oh how I wish my life would be like yours" . I said to the bird. "Free, Invincible, and........."

The bird flew away the moment I spoke. It stopped on a nearby tree with lots of braches. It rested on a nest that I guess it's parent made. In a while it's parents came back. It's parents brought the little bird and the others food to eat, and soon they snuggled with each other to keep themselves warm. It's really nice to see a happy family, i thought to myself.  I didn't realize I was daydreaming fro too long, so I kept on looking out side where all the trees and houses are, people greeting good mornings to each other, the smell of Eonnie BoA's cooking which always made her neighbors melt, sound of bicycle bells ringing from those kids who are about to got to school...

"Jessica! Are you ready yet? Ppali!"

"Nde eomma!" I woke up from my daydream. Then I went to take a bath and changed my clothes. I packed up all my stuff for school, and got my phone and earphones inside my pocket. Actually we're not suppose to bring our phones to school but what can I do without my phone? I got into the car. " What took you so long?" "Sorry eomma, I was just checking if something's left" I lied. " Yeah right eonnie, I just saw you daydreaming on your balcony when I was talking with Luna!" said Krystal. "Kryssie~!" I said annoyingly. Sometimes little sister can be really hard to handle. REALLY. 

The rest of my way to school, I remembered that bird family. They looked so happy together, I thought. I'm not sure how but I feel kind of jealous of them. Having a perfect family, love, and life. Then the car stopped in front of school. I kissed my mom goodbye, and my car took off. My friends were waiting for me there.

"Eonnie, why were you late?" Sooyoung asked me.

"Sooyeon-ah, if you're always late you could get called by the principal you know," Yuri added

"I was just daydreaming as usual..." I said softly

"Ugh, now what?" Sooyoung said being uninterested

"I was just looking at the birds near my balcony, a family of birds nesting on a nest, warm, happy, and safe together.." I said still daydreaming

"Looking at them makes me jealous sometimes" I said continuously. 

"Jealous?!" The two asked me sarcastically

"Yes, Jealous, why?" I said 

" SIca unnie, are you starting to like boys? Are you thinking of getting a boyfriend?" Sooyoung said excitedly

"Oh that's impossible!" said Yuri " everyone knows she wouldn't be affectted by anything for her to be their girfriend" "she's the Ice Princess!"

I thought for a while. " Of course I wasn't planning to have one! and you also knew that right Soo?" I said fastly to end the converstaton. Getting a boyfriend? I've never thought of that. I've never experienced having one either. Oh Jessica why are you thinking about these stuff? It's not like I'm starting to think maturely or something...