That New Guy

Faith

Jessica POV

The school bells rang. Some of the kids ran inside, as I thought, oh why do nerds always want to come to school. I stood up while I walked inside still holding my phone. 

"Unnie, I think it's better if you go up the stairs not looking at your phone.." said Seohyun carefully

"Oh, thank you for reminding Seo, have a good day" I said forcefully

For me holding my phone everywhere is a must. It's not such a big deal anyway. But what can I do? She's still innocent and I can't be a bad example for my hoobaes. I saw a group of guys looking at me, Sooyoung, and Yuri. Ugh. I really hate people looking at me like that. People say that they're jealous of me since lots of boys pay attention to me. But they don't know how I feel in the inside. I really hate those boys. 

In the group of boys, I noticed that there are 2 new guys. One is the tall one, and the other is.....also tall I guess. As I was observing, Sooyoung and Yuri started to  whisper at me.

"Unnie, that guy has a really hot eye smile. I really need to talk to him and get his number" said Yuri while giggling

"Yuri-ah, I didn't know you were like this" said Sooyoung butting in

"Guys seriously, none of those guys are that attractive" I said annoyingly

"Well I know you're that Ice Princess and whatsoever, but you've gotta try somehow" said Sooyoung

"Okay. But they're just not my type" I said while speeding up my pace.

I saw Sooyoung and Yuri whispering to each other, and Yuri still giggling. Is this the time for me to get a boyfriend? I said to myself. Me, Sooyoung, and Yuri came in to our campus building. SInce I didn't ate breakfast yet, I stopped by a nearby store to buy some salad and juice. 

"Yuri-ah, Sooyoung-ah, I'll catch up with you guys later!" I said as I walked in the store

"Nde unnie!" they said while waving their hands. 

I walked into the store. I saw so many food on the menu, but I decided to pick salad and juice like I was planning to buy before. SInce I bloat up easily, I seriously need to look at my menu for food. I took the salad and juice and went to the cahier. As I waited in the line, I got a text message from mom. 

Hey sweety, some new neighbors are going to move in today, and thier house are right across ours. I guess our neighborhood decided to have a little party this afternoon, so you're gonna be picked up at about 3. Love you sweety, good luck!~

Yes! I thought. I don't want to spend another minute of those guys looking at me like crazy. I payed for my salad and juice and walked out of the store. I went in to the classroom and saw Yuri and Sooyoung sitting together. I thought we're not supposed to sit together, since our seats are being chosen by the teacher.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I said to them

"Our teacher is absent today, since her son got sick, so she left our assistant teacher a note with the list of things we need to do today." said Sooyoung

"We could pick our own group, so we decided it to be the threee of us together, We need to make a scrapbook of Korean Culture, and we picked clothes as our main focus." as Yuri continued

"Oh okay! I love clothes!" I said cheerfully

It's really an advantage for us since the three of us are fashionistas. I spent the whole day as usual, and it's finally 3 o'clock. I was still in my Math class (ugh) and I was really glad that mom's gonna pick me u in the middle of Math. I stood up and told the teacher about it, and left the classroom with my bag. I went outside my campus and saw my mom in my car, and got in. 

"So did you met them already mom?" I said exhaustedly. 

"Nope. We're gonna see them together at the party later." said mom. "I heard that they're just a simple family, although they only have one child."

"Is it a boy?" I said

"Who? The child? Yes, and he's as old as you" said mom

After the conversation I texted Yuri and Sooyoung about the news. 

Unnie, this could be you chance! texted Sooyoung

What chance? I said

To be closer with a guy of course! texted Yuri

It actually could be my chance, but who knows? Maybe he's not my type after all. But he could be too. I'm really curious about this guy....