You Are Only Mine ~

~ Obsess ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqC8AmuZuLI 
Infinite - Be Mine

 
  Jiyong lit up a cigarette and leaned his head against the school wall. He took a drag on the cigarette and slowly let out the smoke out of his mouth. The young guy looked at his watch and his foot started stamping unpatiently. There were like 5 minutes until the end of the last period. It was too much. Even 5 minutes without her felt like years. Jiyong laughed at himself - what cheesy thoughts he had! In the past he would say this is all stuff that only young girls in love would say. He would throw aside a thought like that, considering it as a stupid common line in those romantic movies he dislikes so much. But that would happen with the past Jiyong. The Jiyong of today was really different. 5 minutes without his beloved were really unbearable for him. He would throw away anything that he's doing if only he can be with her more. He kept forgetting to feed himself, he couldn't even sleep without her in his dreams. Jiyong shook his head....it almost felt like he's sick. Yeah...sick of love. 
   The sound of the ringing bell cut off Jiyong's thoughts and he suddenly felt so happy. His happiest time of the day was coming closer....that time was different from the rest of his grey daily round. That's when he was feeling really alive.
 
 
Your POV
 
   The bell ended the last annoying Maths class. I was finally free to get out from school. While I was putting my things inside my bag someone got closer to my desk.
"Umm...."
I looked up and saw a really tall guy playing with his hair nervously.
"What is it, JoonHong?" - I asked him.
"Well....um..." - He continued muttering something.
"Can you speak louder, I'm not going to eat you?" - I said and laughed a little.
He seemed a little shocked but finally speaked clearly:
"Are you good at Maths?"
"Mmm...I am, but I'm not really the best. Why are you asking?"
He hesitated for a second, but then decided to tell me after all:
"Can you help me with the last lesson? I couldn't understand it at all and the teacher hates me so no way I'm asking him for help!"
I smiled at him and said:
"Yeah of course! But how about tomorrow? I'm busy today."
"Ah sure...tomorrow is fine."
Hongie was really cute, but for some reason he was acting really awkward around me. I've always liked him and I really think he had a crush on me too. 
   I picked my things and went out the classroom. While I was walking down the corridor I remembered I had to meet Jiyong today. I really liked him, but he had become really strange recently. He was being over-protective and wanted to see me every day. Not that I didn't want to, but he was being really persisent on this. Also he almost hit a guy in the caffe just because he looked at me. He was lucky I got out Jiyong out of the building on time.
  I went out of school and saw Jiyong leaning against the wall. There was a -end near his feet. He was staring blankly at the sidewalk infront of him. I took a deep breath and started walking towards him. I stood right infront of him and waved my hand before his eyes. He focused his gaze on me and suddenly his face lit up with a wide smile. Oh how handsome he was, really!
  Jiyong hugged me tighly and I put my arms around his neck. I felt my feet floating in the air when he lifted me up and spinned around with me in his arms. When he let me step on the ground I felt dizzy because of the spinning and I staggered a little. Jiyong caught my waist again so I won't fall. I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek.
"How are you, my princess?" - He asked me smiling.
"Wonderful! What are we going to do today?" 
"Whatever you want to!"
While we were talking JoonHong passed by and waved at me for goodbye. I saw how Jiyong's smile immediately disappeared and was changed with a spiteful expression.
"Who's that?" - He asked coldly.
"It's a classmate. Don't worry, I don't like him at all." - I rushed to say.
"Really?" 
"Yes, not at all. Let's go to the cinema now! Eh, should we??" - I tried to distract him.
"Yeah...whatever you wish." - He said, still looking at my classmate's back.
 
 
****
 
  When I got home my parents called me in the living room. My father was sitting on the sofa comfortably while my mother was crossing the room nervously.
"What is it?" - I asked them.
"Sit down please!" - My father said and tapped the place next to him.
I sat there and waited for what they had to tell me.
"Daughter, we have very important news for you. I hope you do know that someday you'll have to marry. Since you're our only child it's very important who will your husband be. We can't let you pick just anyone. You know that too, right?" - My mother said.
I nodded.
"Your mother is trying to say that....we had already picked someone who you will marry to." - My father countinued.
I was surprised. I knew that I won't marry someone I love because of my family who had a big company and were really rich. But I thought it's a little early for me to think about marriage.
"You know that kid....Choi JoonHong from your class...." - My mother muttered.
I really had no idea why she was mentioning Hongie in this conversation.
"His family is really rich and they're really trust-worthy partners in business. Us and his parents decided that it is best for both of you to get married. Your fiance is Choi JoongHong." - My father finished.
I was shocked. I liked Hongie...but to marry him...that was a bit...rashly...How am I supposed to marry a guy who acts so awkwardly around me that he may run away from me every second? 
  I stared blankly at the floor.
"I know it's a bit shocking....You need time to think this over." - My mother said maybe trying to calm me that way.
But I was calm. I just didn't know how to react to this.
I stood up and went back to my room. I opened the window and leaned over it. I took a deep breath and the cold night air filled up my lungs. I was confused. What was I going to tell Hongie when I see him tomorrow? And the more important was...what was I going to tell Jiyong about that?