It's a Love Day

Take Care Of My Girlfriend
I'm very curious, I'm curious about everything
Why can't I go to sleep and can only see your face?
I'm curious too, I'm curious about this heart
Why is it that when I see you, laughter comes out first?
 
When my friends are together and they mention you
Why do I get so excited and want to hear more?
If only you are there, I become someone else
And I make random, awkward jokes
 
Honestly, this feeling is so strange
Is this what it feels like to be on top of a cloud?
Is it like this, are we like this?
If you feel the same way, have we already started?
 
________________________
 
Yoseob & Eunji - Love Day
________________________
 
 
 
 
*Jiyoon POV*
 
 
 
I woke up from an extreme pain in my chest. I couldn't breathe and coughed severely. I tumbled out of my bed and dialed 119.
 
This chest pain occured many times before, but I just pretended it was a normal cold. Today was dissimilar though. It was getting worse every second and I felt like I was dying.
 
I was rushed to the emergency room. They allayed my chest and I got checked up. About fifteen minutes later, I got called into a room. 
 
A doctor was sitting infront of his computer clicking through. He asked me my name and typed it in his computer. "Ah, found you."
 
He pointed at a chair telling me to sit down. "Miss Jiyoon, so tell me. How many times have this occured to you?" 
 
I thought for a second and said, "I'm not sure exactly but somewhere around ten times. I thought it was just a normal cold."
 
He clicked his pen and jot it down on his clipboard. He laid back on his chair and crossed his leg. He kept writing things while talking to himself. "...occured around ten times..."
 
The doctor pushed his glasses slightly, and sighed. "It's pneumonia. You've had it for a long time. Did you ever get check up each time you thought it was a cold?" He clicked his pen and spun it around his fingers.
 
I shook my head no. He looked daggers at me and said, "This happened to you so many times... If you came earlier you could've live longer." He lithely looked at his clipboard, flipping his paper. 
 
I looked at him with my eyes wide. How long I can live? "Mworagooyo? What do you mean by 'Could've live longer'?"
 
He turned his computer monitor and showed me a picture. "This is your lung. See right here? You have an awful infection here." He pointed at my lung and circled around a certain spot. 
 
 
 
******
 
 
 
I ruminated about what the doctor said while sauntering home. 
 
"You can only live for four weeks. I can't give you any medicine for this because it's gotten really bad. Even if you perform an operation, there is only twenty percent chance you would survive."
 
[Sigh]
 
"Only four weeks.." I halted and gazed upon the blue sky. It was a clear cloudless sky with a slight breeze. Thought of not being able to feel this beautiful weather anymore sent tear down my face. 
 
'Mom...Dad... In four weeks, we'll be able to reunite.'
 
 
***
 
 
When I had almost reached to my house, I saw Yoseob waving at me. He came up to me with his usual warm smile and hugged me. "Annyeong?"
 
I felt terribly poignant. I wouldn't be able to see him again. His beautiful voice, warm smiles, big hugs, tender lips, twinkling eyes, compassion... All these things I would be missing on. 
 
I began to shed tears and Yoseob was frantic. "Yah! Why are you crying?" 
He grabbed my face and looked straight at my eyes. "Stop crying. Yeah?" 
 
I cried even harder and Yoseob hugged me tightly. "Shhh... Stop crying." I sniveled. "Yoseob..." 
 
"Shh... You don't have to talk. Just stay like this." 
 
I could feel his heart beat which made me calm slightly. He gently brushed his hand through my hair, and kissed my forehead. 
 
I closed my eyes. I was feeling comfortable with him. Staying with him like this made me get butterflies in my stomach. I wished that I could stay like this forever. Standing next to Yoseob, and telling him how I feel.
 
"Yoseob-ah.. I love you." These words slipped out of my mouth without noticing. I felt the heat rushing up to my face. At my words, Yoseob replied, "I love you too." 
 
I looked up at him. His eyes were so gentle and tender. They made me feel drawn to him.... I tiptoed and placed our lips to lips. I closed my eyes. I wished the time would stop right here. 
 
 
_______________________
 
Annyeong (: I wasn't planning on making this chapter romantic but my love for Yoseob ... Just made me write it -.-; Hahaha (: Hope you liked this chapter and please...
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE