Freeze

Take Care Of My Girlfriend

 

I'm drunk off you today again
I stumble, Even the stars hide in front of you
Mumbling Freeze Freeze Freeze
This moment Freeze Freeze Freeze
 
 
*Jiyoon POV*
 
 
I saw Yoseob outside my window and then it struck me.
 
 
Oh . I didn't text him!
 
I saw his whole body soaking wet. I quickly grabbed a jacket for me to wear and a blanket and ran out the door. I turned the corner of my house to find Yoseob, sitting with an angry face. "What are you doing?!"
He looked at me and frowned. "Why didn't you text me?"
 
I laughed dumbfoundly. "You're such an idiot! I didn't text you, and so you sit outside my window and soak yourself in— Hey!"
 
Before I could even finish my sentence, he passed out. I reached into my pocket to get my phone out and call the 119. 
 
 
-Hospital
 
 
One of the nurses came out with her clipboard in hear hand. She checked off one of the boxes on her paper and looked up at me. "He's just sleeping. He has a high fever so he needs a good rest. He must've been out in the rain for a long time!" Yeah, I know. And his reason is me, so stop making me feel guilty, you .
 
I went into his room. I could hear his breathing while he was sleeping. I sat on the chair that was next to his bed, and held his hands . "Baboya. Who waits outside in the rain for a girl to text them?" I whispered with tears. 
 
I interwined my fingers with his fingers and held his hand with my other hand. The way he was laying down on the bed made me remember Gikwang oppa again. But this time, Yoseob is here because of me. Thought of him being at the hospital made me culpable. Although I didn't like it, it was true. 
 
I buried my face on his blanket, still holding onto his hand. "I'm sorry Yoseob. I... I... didn't mean to... I-I...." Then I felt his other hand touching my hair. I lifted my head instantly, and there he was, smiling gently and nodding his head. "It's alright." 
 
I wanted to just burst out crying. He had a warm heart. I was always impudent but he always smiled at me so benignly.
 
"Jiyoon-ah." He called out my name. I looked into his eyes. They were filled with sincere, and kindness. Yoseob's face turned into Gikwang's smiling face.
 
"Gikwang oppa..?" I gasped and jumped out of the chair I was sitting on. I fell onto the floor and stared. I rubbed my eyes and Gikwang's face disappeared and Yoseob's face came back. "What's wrong?" He got out of the bed and knelt infront of me. "Gwenchanah? Are you hurt?"
 
I looked at his face one more time and I heaved a sigh of relief, knowing it really wasn't Gikwang. "Aniya. Gwenchanah." I got up, dusting off my rear end. 
 
Yoseob smiled and hugged me. "Wha-What is this f—" "Shhh..." I tried to pull him away but he hugged me tighter. " Let's just stay like this for a bit..."
 
I didn't move for the whole fifteen minutes. Then I could tell he was getting sleepy, so I walked over to his bed and laid him there. I turned to leave but he grabbed my hands and pulled me onto his bed.
 
"Stay with me, please. I don't want to be alone again."
 
I laid on his bed, next to him. Then I fell asleep with my head on his arm, feeling his heartbeat from my back. I wished that the time would freeze at this moment. Forever and ever...
 
 
_____________________
 
Hai! I came back with chapter 5 finally.. This chapter is pretty short and I apologize for that... I decided that this fanfic is going to be pacy. I was actually going for a long fanfic, but I couldn't think of events to put in between. Also I was worried that this story would get boring so my plan changed. 
 
Along with this chapter , I brought a sad news
 
I have finals starting from December 10th to December 14th. So I won't be coming back with a new chapter! :(
 
 
[Boo-] 
 
Yes I know... [sigh] But I promise that when I come back, I will update more and better chapters. And while I'm gone, I expect more subscribers and comments!!! (: Subscribers and comments make me want to write more ... So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE . COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Thank you and I'll miss you guys! :((((Hope to see you soon :D