Midnight

Take Care Of My Girlfriend

 

It was a beautiful white room with a window bright with the sunlight. 
 
 
Two yellow curtains on the window was fluttering from the breeze coming from outside. Jiyoon was walking slowly, examining the room little by little. A white butterfly came in to the room and Jiyoon's head followed as it flew by. When she turned her head forward, she caught a sight of someone standing by the window. 
 
 
 
She covered the sunlight with her hand and squinted, trying to take a look at their face. As Jiyoon got closer, the person was getting clearer. When she got close enough, the person took her hand and pulled her toward them. Jiyoon looked up to see the face, but they moved her head so she couldn't see his face.
 
 
Jiyoon knew from her heart that it was Gikwang
 
 
She could tell by the warmth and the way he is hugging her. She hoped for the time to stop right this second. Jiyoon closed her eyes. She was cherishing this moment, when she felt a warm tear drop on her face. 
 
 
She looked up again but this time, he was gone, and she was in a tunnel. There was a little faint of light coming from far away and Gikwang was walking away. Jiyoon ran after him, calling out his name with all she got. 
 
 
"GIKWANG OPPA!... OPPA!... OPPA!"
 
 
 
He kept walking, without a single thought to stop for Jiyoon. 
 
 
"Oppa! Wait for me!" 
 
 
"..."
 
 
"OPPA! SARANGHAE!" 
 
 
 
 
Gikwang stopped walking. Jiyoon ran faster and faster. She was only fifteen steps away when he turned around. Jiyoon stopped.
 
 
They both stared at each other until Gikwang smiled at her and Jiyoon slowly walked toward him.
 
 
 
 
"Oppa..."
 
 
"Jiyoon."
 
 
 
She was getting closer to Gikwang but he began vanishing. 
 
 
 
"OPPA! DON'T GO!!" 
 
 
 
Gikwang was almost gone and he shot her a warm smile.
 
 
 
"Take care. Dashi mannalddae ggaji..." 
 
 
 
 
bolt!
 
 
 
 
Huff...Huff... 
 
 
 
 
It was just a dream, she thought.
 
The thought of all that being just a dream made Jiyoon sad. She hugged her legs and buried her head between her knees. 
 
 
 
Gikwang oppa died. There is no way he could give me a hug. 
 
 
 
Jiyoon slowly got out of her bed and looked out the window.
She gazed upon the sky and tears dropped on her window sill. 
 
 
 
 
'Oppa.. Are you doing well up there? 
 
 
 
 
It was currently past twelve— Midnight. The sky had a thin layer of fog which made Jiyoon's nose feel cold. Small breeze went by and she slowly closed the window. 
 
 
It was time for her to go back to sleep again. Tomorrow was a new day and she didn't want to start it badly.
 
 
--------------------
 
This chapter is pretty short... I'll try to make it long and better next time ~ (; Please comment . Oh btw , Dashi Mannalddae ggaji means "until we meet again".