08.

I Really Love You (I Really Like You Sequel)
I got back from a long walk with Kuro. I thought about what I did the whole time. I did wrong. I shouldn't have gotten mad at him. He's tired. I frowned as I opened the apartment door. I left Kuro off his leash and grabbed my phone. There was a new text. It was from JR.
 
' When I get out of practice let's hang out, okay? :)' I read.
 
'Okay :) I'll wait for you' I replied.
 
I put my phone on the coffee table and the TV. NU'EST was live on a TV show. Wow. They're really amazing. Soon after listening to other artists live. I fell asleep. 

 
"Eumni," I heard a voice. I just growned,"silly."
 
I was half asleep and half awake now. I then felt covered by something. It was soft and fuzzy. I wonder who's home... Wait. Aren't I supposed to see JR today? I immediately shot up.
 
"Woah," JR said surprised. 
 
"Oh. You're here," I rubbed my eyes,"sorry. I fell asleep."
 
"Its okay," he smiled.
 
Then he sat next to me. He looked into my eyes and I started feeling nervous. My heart started beating fast. Can he hear it? He smiled and started fixing my hair. It must have been a mess. I smiled at him and started fixing my own hair.
 
"Its okay," he said,"I'll do it."
 
"I can do it too," I said.
 
"But I want to," he smiled.
 
I froze and my cheeks turned red. I just let him fix my hair. When he was down, he patted my head. I awkwardly smiled to him and he smiled back.
 
"There," he said.
 
"Thanks~" I sang.
 
"You want to watch a movie?" he asked,"I brought some."
 
He lifted up a bag and then gave it to me. There were some war movies and Japanese movies. There were also snacks too. Oooh. Yum!
 
"Okay then," I nodded. 
 
"Which one do you want to watch?" he asked.
 
"Any of them is fine. What do you want to watch?" I asked.
 
"I was thinking... probably Kimi ni Todoke? I think that's how you say it," he smiled awkwardly.
 
"Oh. From Me To You? Yes. You said it right," I smiled,"okay then. Let's watch it." 
 
I put the DVD on while JR was getting ready snacks, drinks, and popcorn. He then came into the living room with all the stuff. I helped him put it all down on the coffee table. I grabbed the remote control and turned the movie on. We were sharing the snacks.
 
After an hour of watching the movie, JR was laying his head on my lap. He fell asleep. He must have been tired. I patted his soft hair. I'm sorry for getting mad at you... I just felt lonely. I gave him a peck on the cheek and he smiled after that. Cute~!
 
"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to get mad at you," I said. 
 
He moved his head a bit. I smiled and pated his hair once more. I then returned to the movie. Its really good! Its kind of cute. Its a really cute movie. Such a cute story. I love it!
 

 
After the movie, I felt kind of awkward. JR was just sleeping on my lap and I didn't know whether to wake him up or not. I was really stiff. Then he opened his eyes and smiled. I smiled back to.
 
"Sorry that I didn't get to watch all of the movie with you," he said.
 
"Its okay," I chirped,"at least you were here with me."
 
"Yeah," he smiled and sat up,"let's go eat ice cream!"
 
"Oh okay," I nodded.
 
He was going to get up, but I pulled him down. I smiled as I fixed his hair. It was a bit messy, so I wanted to fixed it like he fixed mine before. When I was done, I smiled a brighter smile and he smiled back.
 
"Let's go," he grabbed my hand.
 
We left the apartment and went down to go get some ice cream. It was three blocks away from the apartment. We held hands while walking to the ice cream store. I felt really happy. I really like this. I smiled to myself.
 
We then went into the store. Its had many different types of ice cream flavors. Yum. Everything looks really good. Yum. I liked my lips. Mint chocolate chip is calling me.
 
"What would you like?" the cashier asked.
 
"One mint chocolate chip and another plain chocolate," JR said. 
 
"Coming right up," the cashier said. 
 
"Thanks," we both smiled.
 
Ice cream is delicious. It seems like we're little kids right now. I smiled to myself. He remembered I like mint chocolate chip. Soon the cashier gave us our ice cream and JR payed for it.
 
"Thank you," we said.
 
"You're welcome," the cashier said,"please come again." 
 
We then walked around the city. JR didn't want to go back tinthe apartment just yet. I didn't mind it because I didn't want to go home just yet either. We ended up in a mall. We went into a store with couple stuff. 
 
"Since its going to start being cold, let's by couple hoodies," he smiled.
 
"Pick anyone that you want and I'll buy it for us," he said.
 
"But you don't have to," I said.
 
"But I want to," he took both my hands. 
 
"Okay," I nodded.
 
I looked through some racks and found that I liked. I found one and showed it to him. Then he showed me phone charms. They were two little bears. Both had half a heart. It looked cute.
 
"I like it," he said,"what about the charms?"
 
"They're cute~" I sang.
 
"Then let's get them," he said. 
 
"You," I mumbled,"fine."
 
"Yay!" he cheered.
 
He knows I don't really like it when he spends money on me, but he does it anyways. I let him once in a while, but I won't let him all the time. Then I followed him to the counter. He payed for it and we left. We held hands as we walked around. 
 
"Let's go home," he said,"its getting dark and cold."
 
"Okay," I nodded,"let's go."
 
We walked through the cold, busy streets back to our apartment. I was getting cold. JR opened the door for me and we walked in. It was nice and warm. I put some warm water to boil, so we can drink warm tea. I then quickly went to my room to change into warm pajamas. I came back to find JR in the couch with his phone.
 
"Oh. Eunmi," he smiled.
 
"Oppa," I said,"do you want some tea?"
 
"Yes, please," he nodded.
 
I went to the kitchen to make tea. I then came back with two cups of tea. JR took them his and put it on the coaster on coffee table. I sat down with my tea and sipped some. Then I put it on the coaster.
 
"Eunmi," he spoke,"I need to tell you something." 
 
"What is it?" I asked.
 
"I know we haven't spent much time," he said,"and I'm really sorry."
 
"Its okay," I smiled.
 
"And I also won't be able to soon," he hung his head low.
 
"What do you mean?" I asked.
 
"We're promoting in Japan... and we're leaving tomorrow," he said.
 
"I get it," I spoke a bit fast,"its your dream to be doing this and its okay."
 
I was trying to hold back my tears. I missed him so much and I was happy to be back. Happy to see him and he has to go. I understand though. I can't get in the way of his dream. I just can't.
 
"Really?" he said. I just nodded quietly. He suddenly hugged me,"I'm so glad. I wouldn't want you upset or mad at me."
 
"I'm not," I said,"I'm happy your promoting in Japan. I'm sure NU'EST will become very famous! I'll be so happy to be a fan."
 
"Well," he let go of me,"I need to get going. We're leaving really early in the morning."
 
"I see," I said.
 
I walked him to the door. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. He rubbed my back and I snuggled close to his chest. I don't want him to leave.
 
"Be good. Sleep early. Study. Eat well. Be warm since its starting to get cold. Also don't forget, stay healthy," he kissed me forehead.
 
"I promise," I said,"take care."
 
I kissed him on the cheek. He put on shoes and I watched him leave. I can't go see him since I have school tomorrow. His fans would also be there. I wouldn't want to start some scandal when he's just starting. I wouldn't want to ruin anything for him. 
 
I went back to the living room and sat on the couch. He didn't even drink his tea. Its still warm. I drank mine then drank his. I went to go put the cups in the sink. I quickly washed them and went to sleep. I'm too tired right now.

Sorry for lack of updates. I've started school and as some of my readers know I'm in marching band and that's taking most of my time now. I'll try to do what I can. I'm a sophomore and I have wayyy more homework than last year and it . I'm always sleeping late and over sleeping. I'll try what I can for updates. I hope my lovely subbies can understand and wait for me~