10.

I Really Love You (I Really Like You Sequel)
"Hi, Eunmi," May smiled. 
 
Oh no. Please don't tell me she's going to be here. I thought I wouldn't have to see her again. 
 
"Hi, May," I smiled back. 
 
I am not scared of her nor threatened by her. I just didn't even think once that I'd see her. 
 
"Noona!" I heard a familiar voice. 
 
It was that guy again. Wait. What? Noona? They're related. He's kinder than her. Please. Pretty please don't tell me she's in the writing department too. I didn't see her that day.
 
"You know my noona?" he asked. 
 
"Yeah. We were in the same class last year," I said,"you are her...?"
 
"I'm her brother," he said. 
 
"I see," I nodded,"well nice seeing you. I have to get going."
 
I can't believe they're siblings. She's so mean while he's kind. Whatever. I don't really care. As long as she's not in the writing department and doesn't bother me then I'm fine. 
 
The top paper said to go to class A-4. It was on the top floor. Its actually a small building. Just 4 floors. I got to the door and opened it. There was a lady that seemed to be in her mid-30s. She looked up and smiled. 
 
"Annyeong, I'm Mrs. Kwon," she smiled. 
 
"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Choi Eunmi," I smiled,"I'm one of the new students."
 
"Oh. I see. Just give me the papers and you'll just be coming here when you have this class. Thank you for joining. Not many want to be writers," she said. 
 
"I'm just thankful at the fact that I got accepted," I then bowed,"thank you for accepting me." 
 
"You're welcome," she smiled.
 
"I'll get going now. I'll see you later. Thanks again," I bowed. 
 
Then I left the class and bumped into May. She didn't say anything because her brother was there. I bowed and start heading to my first class. I have English. I want to be able write my stories in English too. 
----------
After English, I had study of TV and flim that day then it was my lunch and my math class. So far the day was pretty easy and nothing was complicated. Phew~ I'd get too tired and stressed if I had hard classes. I hope my classes aren't hard tomorrow.
 
I then got a text. I checked it and I was from JR. I smiled. I opened the message.
 
'I come back to Korea in 3 weeks. Wait for me! Take care~' I read.
 
'I will~ see you! Take lots of care too' I sent.
 
I waited for the bus to come. I looked around and I was alone, but then someone sat next to me. I turned to see it was Hyunki. I did a bow. He smiled at me. It got quiet a bit.
 
"How do you know my sister?" he asked.
 
"Oh. We went to the same high school..." I looked away.
 
"If she wasn't nice to you, I apologize on her behalf. I know she's my sister and I love her, but she can be really mean towards other people," he said.
 
"Its okay," I said,"the past is the past."
 
"Yeah," he said.
 
"Are you two the same age?" I asked,"you both are starting university at the same time."
 
"We're twins," he smiled,"we don't like alike, huh?"
 
"Yeah," I smiled,"but you went to different schools?" 
 
"I preferred to stay in Busan than to come to Seoul," he said.
 
"Oh. You're from Busan? That's cool," I said. Ren is from Busan and so is Minhyun.
 
"Yeah," he nodded.
 
Soon the bus came. Thank goodness. There could have been an awkward, quiet moment and I don't want that at all. I got on the bus and went to the very back. I want to sit alone. When I got home, I went to do the homework I had and took Kuro out. I had some dinner and went to sleep.

currently having the worse care of writers block~ but don't worry! This sequel won't be very long and I'll plan it all out soon and update when I hate it figured out~ I promise. I hope you like my update^^