04.

I Really Love You (I Really Like You Sequel)

My phone started ringing. It was my phone because it was blasting Bingeul Bingeul by U-Kiss. I couldn't find my phone though... Oh it is in my room! I went and found it on the bed. I answered.

 

"Eunmi!" Yuri squealed.

 

"Yuri," I smiled.

 

"Is it true you're back?" she asked.

 

"Yes," I smiled.

 

"Wanna hang out?" she asked.I looked at JR. He was on the phone too,"sure."

 

"Yay! So its me, you, Jisun, and Minah at the park with the guys then we'll go to the mall," she said.

 

"Sounds like fun," I chirped.

 

"Okie and bring Kuro!" she said.

 

"Will do," I said.

 

"See you then," she said.

 

"Bye," I said.

 

I decided to change into shorts and sneakers, so I went into my room. I closed the door and put shorts on. Then grabbed my sneakers. I walked out and JR was putting Kuro on the leash.

 

"Ready to go?" he asked.

 

"Yeah," I nodded.

 

"Let's go then," he smiled.

 

We were putting our shoes on our way out. We walked to the elevator. Minutes later, we were going outside of the building. We walked to the park which is about 10 minutes away. I saw Ren... his hair stood out. I chuckled at that. I saw Baekho too. I chuckled more. I saw the 2Min couple, Minah and Minhyun. They finally decided to go out after I left. Then I saw Yuri and Ren... just hugging... the lovey dovey stuff they hate. Jisuna and Baekho we racing each other. Aron was smiling and holding hands with his girlfriend. They looked so cute. I don't know her though.We walked up to them.

 

"Eunmi!" Yuri ran and hugged me.

 

"Yuri!" I said.

 

"Eunmi!" Jisun joined our hug.

 

"Jisun!" I laughed.

 

"Eunmi! I missed you so much," Minah joined lastly.

 

"We missed you so much," they said.

 

"I missed you guys too!" I said. We let go then Aron, Baekho, Minhyun, and Ren came to hug me.

 

"Eunmi!" they said.

 

"Aron! Ren! Baeko! and Minhyun!" I hugged them.

 

"We missed you also," they said.

 

"I missed you guys too," I said.

 

"Eunmi, since you haven't met my girlfriend yet, now is the chance," Aron said. We let go. I turned around and there was the girl.

 

"Hi, I'm Shin Sora," she smiled. She extended her hand for a handshake,"nice to meet you."

 

"Choi Eunmi," I smiled back. I shook her hand,"nice to meet you too."

 

"And this is our son, Kuro," JR came with Kuro. My cheeks turned red. That is to cute.

 

"Awh. He is so cute," she squealed,"can I pet him?"

 

"Sure," JR and I said. We looked at each other and smiled

 

"Let's play!" Minah giggled. She uses that word a lot.

 

We were running around for a while. We played frisbee with Kuro and we played ball. We did this for like a hour or so. It was fun. Kuro has grown and we're all friends. This makes me really happy.

 

"We have to go now," JR came and hugged me from behind.

 

"Schedule?" I asked. I knew how these things worked.

 

"Yes," he nodded. 

 

"Okay then," I said.

 

"I'll be taking Kuro home because I have to stop by there anways. Have fun at the mall," he said.

 

"Okie," I smiled.

 

He let go of me. I looked at him in the eyes. I had this weird feeling. Like before we were going out. It was that warm fuzzy feeling. He smiled then I smiled. He came close and pecked my lips. My cheeks turned really red... I wasn't expecting that.

 

"Bye," he said,"I'll be home late."

 

"Oh okie. Bye bye," I smiled.

 

I saw him take Kuro with him. Somehow I felt a sad feeling because he was leaving. Now that I'm here, I noticed that he's really busy, yet he always made time to call me. My mouth curled into a smile.

 

"Now," Jisun said,"let's go and have fun!"

 

"Yeah!" Minah said.

 

"Then," Yuri said.

 

"Let's go!" Sora smiled.

 

"Okie dokie," I said.


Merry Christmas guys!^^ I'll be updating more now, so wait for me!