07.

I Really Love You (I Really Like You Sequel)

I woke up the next day. I stretched and got up. I got ready. I decided to apply to some universities while being in Japan. The only university who contacted me was Seoul University. Today is my interview. I want to major in writing. I put something that was both casual and decent. I quickly put water and food in Kuro's bowl.

 

"I'll be back, okay?" I said,"I promise to take you on a long walk."

 

Kuro barked at me to say yes. I nodded and waved at him. Soon I was out the door and out the building. I waited at the bus station for a bus. Soon it came and I was on my way to Seoul University.

 

"Can I sit here?" A guy asked, as he pointed to the seat next to me.

 

"Sure," I nodded.

 

"Thanks," he smiled and sat down.

 

As soon as we got near the university, I stood up. Then I got off the bus and quickly walked to the university. It was early,  but its good to be early. I walked in the building and sat in the waiting room. There were just a couple people. I started to play with my fingers since I was nervous.

 

"Oh. You're the girl from the bus," I heard soft voice. I looked and it was the same guy.

 

"Oh... yeah," I nodded.

 

"I'm Lee Hyunki," he bowed to me and then extended his arm.

 

"Choi Eunmi," I shook his hand.

 

Then he sat next to me. It was quiet now. It was weird. I was bored too. I looked around and counted the people here. Only ten people, including me.

 

"Choi Eunmi," they called.

 

"Yes," I got up.

 

I followed the lady into the room. I bowed and sat down. There were only two ladies there. I bowed again and then politely put my hands in my lap.

 

"Choi Eunmi," one said.

 

"Yes?" I said.

 

"When did you find your passion for writing?" she asked.

 

"I always liked writing, but I recently found it a couple months ago while being in Japan. I had no close friends there , so I dedicated my time to writing," I said,"I sent you a sample story called A Better Life."

 

"I liked the story the way the main character has her problems and there's that dream guy who helps her. Very sweet," the other said.

 

"We considered you the most because you could feel that feeling that the character felt and that's what a writer needs," one said.

 

"When you read something, you need to feel to make it be felt by the audience," I nodded.

 

"Correct," she nodded.

 

"You are definitely what we need in the university,  you are accepted," one smiled.

 

"Oh. Thank you very much," I got up and bowed so much.

 

"No. Thank you," one said.

 

"Here is the paper work. Please come back tomorrow to this building and we'll help you get started," the other one said.

 

"Okay.  Thank you," I bowed.

 

Then I left the room. I quickly decided to leave. I had my papet work and now I'm ready. I waited for the bus until it came. When it came, I got on and sat down. Then I decided to put on my headphones on and listen to music. I waited till I got near my apartment and got off.

 

I walked to my apartment with my paper work. I got on the elevator and waited to get to my floor. I was listening to Nell. I really like their music. I walked to my apartment, put the passcode, and went in.

 

"Kuro! They accepted me!" I cheered,"let me call JR and I'll take you on a walk, okay?"

 

He gave me an approval look. I grabbed my phone and dialed JR. It rung a couple times and then he answered.

 

"Hey," he said.

 

"JR! Guess what?" I smiled.

 

"What?" he simply asked. I frowned because he didn't even try and guess.

 

"I got into Seoul University for the writing department," I said.

 

"Oh that's cool," he said,"hey. I have to go."

 

"Okay," I frowned,"bye."

 

I hung up on him without hearing his bye. I was happy and thought he'd be happy too. Maybe he's just too busy. I sighed. He is busy. I can't believe I got mad at him over something stupid.

 

"Let's go, Kuro," I grabbed his leash.


I put his leash on and we were out the door. Its time to take a nice stroll and calm down to think about what I just did and how I shouldn’t have done that.


I finally finished writing this! Yay. I promised to share this story so here it is~ Its featuring Sehun, Sungyeol, and you !! Please check it out:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/360299/like-a-machine-infinite-sungyeol-you-exo-love-sehun-speak