09.

I Really Love You (I Really Like You Sequel)
The next day I woke up early. I washed up and ate breakfast. I filled out the paper work for the writing department. Then I took Kuro out for a walk. After the walk, we headed home. I was was done, well dress, and ready to go. Its going to be my first day of university!  I'm excited, but nervous.
 
"Bye, Kuro," I waved as I walked out the door. 
 
Kuro then barked at me as to say bye.
 
I walked to the bus station and the guy from yesterday was there. Hyunki, I think his name is. He was looking around then he saw me. He smiled and waved.  I waved back.
 
"Good morning," he said.
 
"Good morning," I responded.
 
"Did you get into the writing department?" he asked. 
 
"Yeah," I nodded,"did you?"
 
"Yeah. Me too," he smiled. 
 
"That's good. Congratulations," I smiled. 
 
The bus soon got here. Thank goodness. I didn't know what else to say before it got awkward. He sat somewhere else and do did I. The bus was actually pretty empty. For the time it was.
 
I looked out the window. I miss JR. I wonder when he's coming back. He never told me nor did I ask. I'll ask him after school. I want to know, so that I can pick him up.  I wonder how he's doing.  I decided to text him.
 
'Hi~ Did you get to Japan safely? I miss you~' I sent him a text.
 
The bus stopped. We were by the school. I got out of the bus and started walking toward the university. I went to the main office to get my schedule. Now that's. Now I need to get to writing department soon. I opened the door and I suddenly bumped into some.
 
"Watch where you're going," a female said in a snobby voice.
 
"Sorry," I bowed.
 
I looked up. It was someone I didn't expect seeing. 

Try to guess~ Hi guys. Long time no see. I am very sorry for not updating much. I have writer's block and school, but I'm back. I'm mostly at school for band, but don't worry~ just 2 more weeks and I'm done. I'll be here and updating more I promise. I got a phone with internet, so I can write on when I can~ If you're still subbed I want to thank you. I don't know how you can put up with an author that barely update. Thank you and lots of love!