Good Byes

Lady of Hell

 

"KaYeon! KaYeon! KAYEON!!" There was heavy banging on the door of Jang KaYeon.

She groaned aloud and replied back weakly, "What is it SooMin? I'm really tired!"

"Sorry! But the Captain wants to see you right now!!" Soomin yelled through the thin doors.

"What? Are you serious? Did I do something wrong?" KaYeon shot questions randomly.

"I don't know, so you better find out." Light footsteps could be heard walking away.

'I better not be late if I'm going to see Captain Hangeng.' KaYeon got out of bed and quickly fixed herself up.

--

KaYeon took deep breaths and walked in through the huge doors. She could see the old captain with his usual kind smile on his face. But there was another man beside him.

He had messy bleached hair and gorgeous steely brown eyes. He also wore a stoic mask on his handsome features. Also, he was quite taller than her, by about half a head. She had never seen him before.

"Thank you for joining us KaYeon. We have an important issue to discuss that will take time, so please make yourself comfortable." The deep voice of the old captain rang through the spacious room.

KaYeon could only nod politely in response.

"As you can see, we have a special visitor here today. His name is Kris WuFan." The Captain started.

'Kris WuFan. What a powerful name. I wonder why I have never seen him before.' KaYeon thought, briefly looking at the handsome man beside the Captain.

As if Hangeng read her mind, he said, "You have never seen him before because he is the ruler of Hell."

"H-hell?" KaYeon heard that the horrible souls and Hollows that are destroyed go to hell to be punished. She didn't think they had a King.

"Yes, Hell. He is the Lord of the place that many souls worship and he also takes care of the tainted souls." Captain nodded while talking.

"O-oh. But… what has this got to do with me?" KaYeon asked curiously.

"It seems that WuFan’s grandfather and my father has made an arrangement. When we were at our wars, Hell has given us support to win many battles. It was decided then that Soul society will give one of its citizen to the hands of Hell as in return of the favor." Hangeng said calmly, recalling the day his father had told him the story.

"S-so, you mean that I-I…" KaYeon couldn't believe it. She was chosen to go to Hell.

"Yes. I'm truly sorry that we have to separate you from your home and friends, but…. We have no choice in this." The captain apologized to the young woman.

"B-but why me?"

"WuFan’s grandfather had asked for a good wife for his throne, and you seem to be the only one available. Again, I'm terribly sorry for all this." Yamamoto explained.

KaYeon just looked down at her feet, unable to speak.

The blonde haired man seemed to notice this and spoke, "Jang KaYeon is it? You have to accept that this is your duty. We leave tomorrow so be prepared." Kris’ icy tone filled the room.

His words had frozen her mind and she began to dislike the man. This prevented her from wanting to go even further.

"Alright." With that, she swiftly turned around and walked out of the doors.

--

"Are you joking me?" SooMin, Bomi, Aida, and Isane, her close friends said in unison.

"I'm afraid not. I can't believe this. I'll be so far away from you guys." Tears filled KaYeon's eyes, but refused to fall.

"Oh, don't cry Kayeon! You can surely visit us right?" Isane tried to cheer her up.

"I'm not sure… Now I really don't want to go!!" Now the tears were trickling down her face.

Soon, all of the girls began to cry, until they fell asleep.

--

"Well this is it guys. I hope I get to meet you all again in the future." KaYeon stood by the gates with her little belongings.

Kris waited for her with his guards.

"Bye KaYeon. Don't you dare forget us!!" SooMin exclaimed.

"Make sure to drop by any chance you get!" Aida yelled.

Isane and Bomi could not say anything because of the attempt to hold back tears. The girls had a final group hug and KaYeon entered the gated with the Lord.

--

[\rolls around] I think I have been reading too much manga..... anyways comment and lemme know how I've done~