Chapter 5

The wedding on holiday

 

Amber POV

Now Kris and I was married. I hate him so much. Dad said Kris will move to hotel who our live now and I didn’t stay in previously room I stay. Dad give Kris and I room for marriage couple, of course only 1 bed . How I want sleep? Do I should sleep with him on same bed?

No… Of course NO!!!

“Wow” I open the door my new room and I suprises  saw the room was bigger than my old room. There were big television, sofa, and the king size of bed.It better if I sleep alone on the king bed without the giraffe.

“The llama odd like ever see the big room like this”said the jerk giraffe.

“Hey giraffe ! shut up you” I yelled to him.Why he like make me angry?

I walk around the room for look what was had in this room. Kris walk closet with me.

“Llama, what should we do tonight? Should we do “that” on the bed or…we do “that” in bathroom” He pointed toward bathroom “Look like the bathroom really big and comfortable do “that”” he continues and smirk to me.

What was he thinking about? “that”? he mean ? Huh he so ert!ARRGGHHH!!!

“Hey giraffe ! I never do “that” with you!” I stick out my tongue to him.

“Really?”He walk closet  toward me slowly and he put his right hand on my back  and his left hand on my legs , he put me up like bridal style. I punch his chest with my hand and he put me on the bed. He crawl on me and pull my left hand . His left hand on my waist.

What he want do?did he want do “that”?

“AAAARRGGHH! Let me go”I push him and he fall on the ground.

“ouch!hey why you scream llama? Another will hear you know!”He rub his with his hand.

“You ask me why I scream? You stupid bastard want me ?”I yell to him while threw the pillow to him.

“You call me stupid bastard? Hey I am your husband now! So, if I do “that” it not the ”He yelled to me  back and he threw the pillow who I threw to him just now.

“AAAHH! I HATE YOU! You don’t ever dare touch me again, ert giraffe”

“I can’t promise about that” He smirk to me.

Can’t promise? Do he want do again?

“AAARRHHH” I scream to him.

Suddenly, he take off his coat ,he his shirt one by one  and take off his shirt from his body then he started ped his pant.

“aarrgghhh…what are you doing?” I close my eyes with my hands.

“I want change my clothes, why?”

“Why you change infront me?hey go change in bathroom”I pointed the bathroom while my another hand still on my eyes.

“You my wife . Not fault I change infront you…right?”

“No No! You go change in bathroom hurry up”

“Okay okay, my llama wife” he walk to the bathroom and close it.

I wait him infront the bathroom because I want use the bathroom for take off the stupid gown from my body and take a bath. I wait him around 10 minutes, I think he take a bath because I heard  water sound in the bathroom.Then, he came out from the bathroom with a towel around his hips.

“Giraffe, why you don’t wear a clothes?”

“I didn’t brought my clothes in the bathroom just now”

“Oh ” I walked to the bathroom and close the door. I want take off the stupid gown from my body but when I try to ped the zip on my back but it can’t ped.

“Why the zip can’t ?”I mumble .

What should I do? No one in this room except  me and the giraffe.Should I ask help to him? But he ert. I don’t have any choose than ask help to the giraffe.

I came out from the room and walk toward the giraffe.

Kris POV

I sit on the sofa after done take a bath and put on my clothes. I was thinking about what I’m doing to Amber just now. Her face so funny. She think I really want do “that”with her? Of course no. I just teasing her and she not my ideal girl to  do “that”.

Suddenly, I hear the bathroom door open.

Why so fastshe take a bath?I saw she  get out from bathroom still with her wedding gown. She walk toward me.

“Errrmm…Kris?” This is first time she call my name. I’m surprise. What she going to do?What tell me she fallen in me?haha!

“Yes!” I answer with cold voice.

“Can you help me to the zip?”She pointed the zip on her back.

“Okay, let me” She turn around so I can help her   the zip.When I want ped the zip she spoke.

“Don’t touch my body!”

Who want touch her  body?She think her body beautiful ?

“Okay llama” I started ped the zip slowly.

Wow…her skin on her back so skinny.

My eyes wide when saw her . My hand almost touch her back.

“You done or not?”said Amber.

Huh…what was I’m thinking? I wake up from my own world.

“Errmm…Y-yeah”I answer her.She walked toward bathroom again without say Thank You to me.

“Hey llama, You so rude!I help you but you didn’t say thank you for me”I across my hands on my chest.She turn around to look at me.

“Thank you”She said so fast and she walk to bathroom back.

This girl so rude! I shook my head.

Amber POV

I done take a bath and I wear a pajama. I dry my hair with the towel, my hair easy dry because my hair short. I get out from the bathroom and I saw Kris was lying on the bed. I walked to the bed.

“Hey giraffe, get out from this bed.I want sleep here”I push his shoulder.

“no! I want sleep on this bed too. If you want sleep here, sleep  beside me  or go sleep on sofa”He pointed toward the sofa.

What the hell he said?I sleep beside him?of course I didn’t want sleep with him!But I didn’t want sleep on sofa too.

“I want sleep here!”I yell to him and I pull his hand but it not work. He so heavy.

“Come here sleep beside me”he smirk to me.

“No don’t want!”

“so, sleep on this sofa”

“AAARRGGGHHH, FINE I sleep on sofa!ARE YOU HAPPY!” I grab the pillow beside Kris and go sleep on the sofa.  

“Good night llama” He close a lamp beside the bed.

“Hmmm”

I hate him very much. Girl should not be sleeping on the sofa, he really not gentleman.

I close my eyes and sleep.

In the morning

I feel I slept soundly last night and really comfortable such as I sleep on the bed.

I spread wide my hands and leg, I feel like had many space around me. Do I sleep on the sofa?but impossible the sofa really big space like this. I open my eyes and I look surrounding me, and I in the bed .

Did last night I sleep with Kris? I looked my right and left but he was not there. Where is he?I glance toward a sofa and Kris was there.

Did he sleep on the sofa last night?And he who carried me here? 

 

 


 

Chapter 5 done. I think this chapter not really interesting...right? sorry :( This chapter my bestfriend help me. Thank you for her ^_^

Tomorrow I had exam again. I think tomorrow I don't have any exam but my friend told me. Oh thank thank God !

 

 

 

 

Amber will make mv with her friend, Chad Future!!!

 

she so beautiful