Chapter 4

The wedding on holiday

 


 

Ost Chapter 4

 


Amber POV

Today is my wedding, I can’t believe I will married quickly as this. I feel like I want run from here but I can’t. I know dad and mom will thinking I didn’t love them. I do all this just for my dad and mom. Dad and mom will disappointed if I didn’t do it. Why dad and mom do not married me with nice, handsome and polite man?Why should I married with rude man like, giraffe?

The giraffe like make me angry and upset. I HATE HIM. After we married I will make him uneasy and annoyed. Haha.

“Amber are you ready?”My dad enter my room and ask me who  was make-up for the wedding.

“Yeah”

“You angry with dad?” dad hold my right hand.

“No,I didn’t angry to dad” I smile to dad.

“dad happy hear that! Dad really sorry to you,Dad didn’t mean do that to you”

“It’s okay,Dad. I know dad did this for my kindness” I hugged my dad tight.

“Thank you,Amber for understand me” My dad hugged me back. We hugged a long 7 minutes and we broke the hugged.Dad exit from my room.

==

“Kris, do you accept Amber as your wife?”

“Yes”Kris nodded.

“Amber,do you accept Kris as your husband?”

“Yes”I nodded.

“So, now you both valid as husband and wife” All people clap their hands.

“Now,you both can kiss each other”

What kiss? I didn’t want my first kiss is this giraffe!AAhhh. I look to Kris eyes ,from his eyes I can see he told me to close my eyes.So, I close my eyes, I know he will kiss me.I didn’t had any choice from kissing with him. After 30 seconds I close my eyes I feel something softy on my lips. Something softy is Kris’s lips, he kiss me passion. I know man always do passion about kiss and . ert  Man. I felt want push him but it could make my dad and mom disgraced infront all people. He kissed me around 3 minutes ,I take my breath and I noticed he look at me. He smirk to me, I really hate saw his smirk. I give him fake smile infront all people. Then, he closed his head to my ears.

“Hey Llama, you didn’t brush your teeth this morning?” He whisper  to me, my eyes wide because his words.

What?Did’t brush teeth?Hey, I brush my teeth in this morning before I wake up from sleep…Okay! So, dare he said like that!!! Ahhhh…Why he always make me mad?

I put my right hand on his waist and I squeeze his waist with my finger.

“Ouch!” He almost scream and I look at him with my smirk.

Kris POV

“Now,you both can kiss each other”

Kiss? Why I should kiss with this tomboy? Disgusting! Better I kiss with monkey  than I kiss this tomboy.

I look my dad and I think he will scold me if I didn’t kiss this tomboy.  Then, I look at the tomboy,I want her close her eyes and let me kiss her and the tomboy look at my eyes. Not long after that, she close her eyes . I glad her understand what my eyes told her. I slowly put my lips on her and I closed my eyes. I kiss her passion. I’m the best kisser in the world. Of course,this kiss not my first kiss. My first kiss when I was 14 years old ,I kiss my girlfriend, Jessica. I date with her only 2 years and I break up with her because she had another boyfriend , she cheated to me.But now she want back together again with me but I ignored her.  I HATE GIRL LIKE HER .

I  kiss the tomboy around 3 minutes.  Actually, I did not expect that she received my kiss, you know her like a tiger who like angry. After we done kissing I look at her with my evil smirk and she smile to me back, I know her smile was fake only. I closed my head with her ear and whisper to her.

“Hey Llama, you didn’t brush your teeth this morning?” I teasing her and her eyes wide, I want laugh right now but  I can’t because many people infront us. I like make her angry. She face so funny haha.

Actually, I know her brush her teeth this morning because I can smell strawberry taste on her lips. I don’t know how can her lips can taste like a strawberry. Do have a toothpaste strawberry? freak ~

Suddenly, she put her right hand  on my waist. What will she do?

I felt her squeeze my waist with her finger. It so hurt…

“Ouch!” I almost scream and she look at me with her smirk. She retaliate? Okay you wait tomboy I will retaliate again later!

 


 

Chapter 4 done! Sorry short update and I hope you understand . Actually I want combining this chapter with their first night but I so busy with my exam! Don’t worry I will update soon and next chapter about their first night haha…What will happen in their first night? So, stay tuned for next chapter! ^_^ 

 

 

Amber ponytail hair!