Chapter 2

The wedding on holiday

 

OST Chapter 2

 


Amber POV

We went to Jioufen with ride my dad car.We take one and a half hours to get there. Along  our trip to Jioufen I only sleep because I’m so tired. You know I from Los Angeles to Taipei(the airport in Taipei) and now  Taipei to Jioufen. I’m so tired. After arrived to Jioufen later I want to rejoicings. Last year school holidays my parents do not take me on holidays. I only stay in my home along holidays last year.

“Amber wake up! We already arrive,Baby”I open my eyes and I saw the car was stop. My mom infront of me and she told me, we already arrived in Jioufen.

“Huh! Yes…I’m wake up now” I get out from the car and I look the surrounding. This is so beautiful and fresh air! I like Jioufen.

Dad took us to the hotel  and the hotel is five star hotel. Jackie and I stay in separate rooms. I choice this room and Jackie choice this room. From my room window I could see panoramic view of Jiu Fen. It so beautiful and I enjoy it. I rest in my room awhile , not long after that I heard someone knock my door.

“Hey…Amber!It’s me Jackie”I walk toward the door and open the door.

“Amber,dad want take us stroll around there”She took me.

“Oh yeah!wait for me”

“Hurry up, llama” I grab my sweater. Now I wear black shirt, black baggy pants, sweater and my favorite shoes.

“Hey stop call me llama”I punch her shoulder.

“Ouch…you hands small like a girl but so strong like a man” She holding her shoulder a had sore cause I punch her.

“So…don’t call me llama again”

“Okay…llama…oopss!haha”She laugh. I really hate she call me llama.Did my face like a llama?

Jackie and I exit from my room and meet our parents in lobby.

“Amber,how you think about your room?you like it?”Mom ask me.

“I really like it! I can see panoramic view of JiouFen from my window.It so beautiful”

“Wuaa…mom happy you like it” Mom smile at me and rub my hair.

“Dad…where will we go?”I ask my dad.

“Secret” why my dad like keep secret to me?

We move to my dad car and go to “secret” place will dad took us. We take 10 minutes to the “secret” place. The “secret” place not far from our hotel.

We already arrive to “secret place”.

“Dad,where we’re now?”I ask my dad while my head look surrounding.

“We in Golden Waterfall”

“Waterfall…”I look at mount with flowing water “…awesome” I put out my handphone from my pocket and take the waterfall photo.I take many photo as memories. The views so beautiful too. I’m really like this holiday.

“Amber !What are you doing?” Jackie scream to me who was crawl the big rock.

“Jackie, take my picture” she put out her handphone and I make my dead pose and spiderman pose.She take my photo while laugh because my funny pose. I down from the big rock and walk toward Jackie.

“Jack…You send my photo later…Okay”

“Okay…no problem” she smirk to me.

I run toward my dad and I invites my dad to take a picture together.

“Dad…Let’s take the picture together”

“Okay …let’s go” We make same pose. We open our mouth wide and I take the photo.

“Dad…It so funny…haha”I show to my dad our photo and I laugh together with my dad. My dad so friendly and funny. He is fabulous dad forever. I love him.

After we have fun in Golden Waterfall , dad took us to the restaurant. I think dad took us to restaurant  maybe because dad hungry ! We enter to the restaurant .  I want choice the table but my dad barred.

“Dad, we sit here” I point the table infront us.

“No… not need to” Why?Dad already reserve table?

“Dad…are you already reserve table? He not answer my question. He look at a one corner.

“come on” Dad took us for follow him to the big table who had two men and one woman. One man look young like me and another one man  and woman must be wife and husband. Why?Dad took us to toward them?Did they dad’s  friend? Many question in my head.

“Sit down”dad told us to sit down. The woman smile to me and I smile to her back. Why I feel  freak and something was wrong?

I stared to the young man. He handsome but he look as arrogant.

“Mr Wu… This is my daughters this Amber…”Dad point toward me “…this is Jackie”Dad point toward Jackie. I and Jackie give smile to a man who name “Mr Wu”.

“And this is my son,Kris” Mr.Wu intro his son to us.His son smile to us but  I think his smile rather annoying.

I still want know who them!

Kris POV

Last day, my  father  told me  I will married with my father's friend's daughter. I’am still study in school but I should marry?I want protest but my father told me if I not accept this marriage my father will block all my credit card and he will take my car. Why my father so cruel to me? What my fault? However I should accept the marriage.

So, today I will meet “my future wife” . My father took I and my mother to the restaurant. We waiting for my future wife family.

“Huh…why they so late?”I mumble but my father and mother can hear it.

“Hey…shut up”Said my father.

“Hish”I mumble again.

“be patient,Kris”My mother restrained me. My mother often restrained me when I stress and angry.

“Okay,Mom”

Why they take along time to came here? They only make me feel angry!

Not long after that, I saw a family enter the restaurant. I think it’s them. A man like my father invite his family toward our table. I saw there were two men and two women. One man like my father and another man like me. I think we same age.And one woman like my mother and another woman like old than me maybe she around 20 years old. Wait???My father want me to married with woman old than me?

“Sit down” a man like my father invite his family to sit. I stared at young boy. He look different I don’t know how to say how different he is. I gaze he correctly I realize he is a cute boy with fluffy cheeks. Huh?What I’m thinking? I shake my head.

“Mr Wu… This is my daughters this Amber…”a man like my father point toward the boy.Why his name so girly? “…this is Jackie”Dad point toward a woman old than me. They smile to my father.

“And this is my son,Kris” My father intro me to them.I try smile to them although I didn’t want.

“Dad! Are you want marry me with woman old than me” I whisper to my father.

“What you mean?”He ask me back.

“I mean Jackie”

“Of course not”He smirk to me.Not? So?I will marry with this boy?

“So?”I look at my father eyes.My father eyes toward the boy who name “Amber”.

“Dad!Are you crazy?You want me marry with a boy?You think I gay?”

“Hey…You think Amber a boy?You look careful! She is a girl” My father eyes toward Amber and I follow my father eyes. I stared her careful. He I mean she had a curve in her chest but not really big. So,she is girl. She dressed as a boy she must be tomboy.

“So, Mr Liu this is Amber who will married with my son,Kris?” My father start speak.

“What???Married?Dad! what is this?” I shocked Amber stand up and said loud. She don’t know she will married with me?Her parents don’t told her about this married?

“excuse me”Mr liu grab Amber hand and took her out of the restaurant.

Amber POV

After Mr Wu intro his son I stay quiet. I realize Mr Wu and his son were stared to me but I ignore them. Not long after that, Mr Wu start speak.

“So, Mr Liu this is Amber who will married with my son,Kris?” What?I didn't heard wrong?Married? me?What happen?

“What???Married?Dad! what is this?” I said loud. They all was shock with my action.

“excuse me”My dad grab my hand and took  me out of the restaurant.

“Dad? what is this?”I ask my dad. Why he do like this his daughter?

“Sorry Amber.Dad had to do all this on you. "My dad hands on my shoulder and his face look the ground.

“Dad please explain this to me why you do that on me?”My face look at my dad face.

“Dad indebted with Mr Wu.You remember last month my company nearing bankruptcy but Mr Wu help dad to develop the company back.Dad truly grateful to Mr Wu. So dad had do this to you” Why me?Why not Jackie?

“But why me? I don’t want married! I’m still study.Why not Jackie?” My tear falling down.

“however,You should do. Moreover, Jackie old than Kris .It impossible to married she with Kris. We hope only to you,Amber” Dad hug me tight.

“But Dad…”

“ Please…if you love dad you should do it”What should I do?Should I accept this marriage?I love my dad so…

“Okay…I’ll do”

“Thank You Amber”Dad  stop hug me and took me to in restaurant again. They look at me and my dad. I didn’t say anything I just quite.

“Kris, Amber you will married 2 more days”said Mr Wu.

“What?”Kris and I say concurrently   and look each other.Why so quite?

“Why so quite?”said Kris to his father.

“It good if this marriage accelerated”Said Mr Wu and he smirk to me and Kris.

This is holiday so worse.I want holiday not marriage.

 


Chapter 2 done.Sorry my english &grammar bad,english not my first language. Tommorrow, I have economy exam and next day my class will holiday :)Yippie ^_^ Maybe I will make chapter 3 in this week and I'll make krisber moment in chapter 3. I think chapter 1 not really interesting because I only had 1 comment :( I hope you all like this chapter. :). Bye!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CLICK HERE TO SEE Y AMBER

LoL