Chapter 3

The wedding on holiday

 

 

 

OST Chapter 3

 


Amber POV

Tomorrow morning when I wake up all was happen today just dream!DREAM! I said in my mind.I close my eyes to sleep.

I open my eyes slowly, I feel something warm around my waist,neck and thigh. What is this? I feel something squeeze my chest. What? Impossible it…

“Baby…you wake up?”I turning to the back . I was surprised to see a man, he is Kris a guy who dad want marry with me.I look to him and surprised see he was and…me too!!!What was happen?

“AAAhhh...what are you doing here, in my room ,on my bed?I said it faster. I push him but he pull me back.

“Now we are married. So, like another married couple. We had …I mean making L O V E” He whisper on my ear and my neck.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH”I scream so louder.

“Ouch” I falling from my bed. I look to my body and it still dressed.

“Huh…Oh Thank God it just a a dream” I gasping. How can I get that dream? I will not give my ity to someone I do not love.

Later, I heard my mom knock my door and I open it.

“Mom, why you come here early morning?”I rubbing my eyes.

“I want bring you to a bridal boutique with Mrs Wu and Kris…So hurry up!”

“bridal boutique?” I really hope this only a dream but this really happened!I HATE THIS MARRIAGE!

“Yes, you will married.Remember?” I hope I forgot.

“Yeah!Yeah” I answer with lazily. I take a shower and wears t-shirt and baggy jeans. Complete like a guy. My mom wait for me in my room.

“Okay mom! I’m done”

“Let’s go”We out from my room. We go to bridal boutique  with a taxi. We entered the bridal boutique and I saw Kris and his mother was waiting us.

“Sorry we late” My mom say sorry to them. Mrs Wu smile but her son not smile anymore. So brazen .

“Okay you both looking for first suits and gown would you like. We want to talk about your marriage awhile”Mrs Wu said to me and Kris.

Kris POV

My mother told Amber and I to looking for suits and gown would our like first . I HATE THIS MARRIAGE. Why I will married this tomboy? I think before I will married with y ing girl but I got the tomboy…AAHHH.

I was looking for tuxedo for my wedding. I feel like the tomboy follow me.

“Hey why you follow me?”I ask her.

“Who follow you?” she look at her back.

“You”I point my finger to her.

“Me? I’m not follow you”she across her arms on her chest.

“So,why you in Menswear section?” I look at her.

“I looking for tuxedo”She looking for tuxedo?She must be looking for me.

“You looking a tuxedo for me?”

“Why should I looking for you?I looking for me”Looking for her?She think she a guy?I know her face like a guy but in the wedding her want wear tuxedo?This girl so weird.

“Hey are you crazy? You look like a guy and You want wear tuxedo in our wedding? people will think I am a gay who married a guy” I wide my eyes.

“You say I like a guy?”From her face I can see her was angry.

“Yeah,a guy!” after I answer her,sudden her  punch my stomach.

“Ouuucchh”I complain of pain who she punch me.

I push her shoulder and makes her slipping but she hold my arm. We fall together and I on top of her. I feel time is stop just a minutes.I don’t know why I stared her eyes, nose, lips, cheek and her neck.

She  eyes  big but nice,  her nose small, her lips make me want kiss her, her cheek make me want to her and her neck make me want bite her. I feel so hot and maybe my face now was red. Kris Wu what are you thinking?I wake from my world.

“Hey,get up!You so heavy”She push me.I get up from her.

“I’m not heavy okay?”

“You heavy! Like a elephant and tall like a giraffe”She stick out her tongue to me. She make me annoying…AAAHH. How can I live with her when we was married?

“Hey,You face like a llama and dinosaur” I stick out my tongue to her.

“What you say?” She kick my leg.What hell with this tomboy.Just now her punch me and now kick me. I will die live with her.

“Hey…hey you two stop fighting” Mrs Liu and my  mother walk toward us.

“Sorry my daughter like this!I’m sorry”said Mrs Liu.

“No mom! He first start”She point her index finger to me.

“Stop it Amber”Waah…she was scolded with her mom.HAHA

“Okay…okay !you both done looking for your suits and gown or not?”My mother ask Amber and I.

“No”We said.

“Let’s mom help you two”said my mother.

We just nodded and we don’t look at each other.

“So Amber you like this gown or this?”My mother shows different gown to her.

“No Mrs Wu”Said Amber.

“Just call me mom.You will be my daughter-in-law soon.So call me mom…Okay?”

“Yes,Mrs…I mean mo..m”She smile to my mom.

“So, which gown you like?”Why my mom busy ask her?who your son mom?

“Can I wear tuxedo?”Amber look at my mother.

“What?tuxedo?” my mother's jaw drops. I know she so weird.No women wear tuxedo during the wedding day?Crazy girl!

“Mom, look her so weird! Girl should wears gown not a tuxedo”My mother didn’t say anything.

Then, Mrs.Liu pull Amber…

Amber POV

Amber,are you crazy?you want wear taxedo?you should wear a gown”Said my mom.I HATE GOWN.Why she so  force me?

“But mom! I don’t want to”I look at my mom eyes.

“You should! I allow you to became a tomboy but in your marriage you should be a girl and wear gown” Since when my mom became so cruel?

“But…”I try to speak but my mom cut my word.

“No But…Now where this gown!”Mom give me a gown to me and push me in changing room. I had to wear this dress. I wear this gaun and I look at mirror.

“WAAAhh…why this gown like this?I do not want to get out of here with this gown”

“Amber! Get out from here”My mom knock the door.

“No…I didn’t want get out from here with this gown”I shout to my mom.

“Get out Now”My mom shout back to me.

“No…I didn’t want”

Kris POV

I tried tuxedo that my mother choose for me. I wear this tuxedo  .Of course,I look very handsome .I handsome wear anything. I only wear a pant I look very handsome too. I was born to be handsome.

I get out from the changing  room.

“Waaa…My son so handsome”My mother commend me so handsome. I know I handsome.I smile to my mother.

Suddenly,I heard Mrs.Liu voice shout.

“Get out Now”

“No…I didn’t want”

My mother drag me toward Mrs.Liu.

“Mrs.Liu what was happen?”My mother ask Mrs.Liu.

“Amber didn’t want get out from changing room”Mrs Liu a glance toward a changing room which had Amber. I made not know  listening to the Mrs Liu words.

“Don’t worry,Kris will help” My mother a glance to me.

“Me?”I made startled face.

“Yeah you.Can you open the door?”

“No I can’t”My hands made “No”Signal.

“Yeah you can. You push the door.Hurry up”My mother drag me to the door.

I try to push the door but can’t because Amber pull the door from within.

“Hey llama, get out from here! You burden me”I push the door.

“Shut up you giraffe”She shout to me and she pull the door.

I push the door strong as I can and it succeed but we fall together again.But,this time she on top of me. I feel my face became hot again. My heart beats fast . I stared to her who wear gown. Her skin white soft like a milk and I could saw her cleavage. I don’t know she had big s and milk skin. Why I thinking like this?I wake up from my world again.

“Hey,you said I heavy but now you’re heavy like whale”I push her shoulder to get up. When I touch her shoulder I can feel her skin soft like a baby.

“I’m not…Okay”said Amber and she get up from me.

“Amber…you look so beautiful”Mrs Liu hug Amber. She not beautiful.I said in my mind.

“Mom…I didn’t want wear this gown! It not comfortable”Amber critic her gown.

“Don’t complain,Amber . You look so beautiful and you just should wear this only on your wedding. After this,mom didn’t force wear gown again”Mrs Liu give smile to Amber.

“Yes,amber!You look so beautiful! I’m so luckily got the daughter-in-law beautiful like you”My mother hug Amber.

“Kris, Amber is beautiful…right?” My mother ask me.

“She not beautiful anymore!Such a guy”I straigt the point.

“Hey,giraffe! You think you handsome?No you’re not handsome anymore”She push me.

“Hey…hey! Stop ! You both always fighting when you meet” Said my mother. We both just be quite and look the other way.

After, we finished choose a gown and suits  we going home. My mother and I sent Mrs Liu and the tomboy to their hotel with our car. 


Chapter 3 DONE. I make little krisber moment. You like it or not?I want ask you opinion, I should stop this story until they end their holiday or I should continue until their school begins?Please answer me!I confuse now!