Chapter 2

Love at first sight?

Jonghyun's P.O.V

 

"Hey dino!" I turn when I heard my name being called. Turns out it was a close friend of mine, Minho. 

"What is it, Froggy?" I giggle at the nickname I gave him but then he pouts. I laugh even more and soon calm as he pats my back to calm me down. 

"Don't call me that, it's embarrasing." he half whines and glares at me. 

"Fine fine, I won't. So what is it?" I said while looking up at him. 

"I heard that there are 3 new kids in the school. One of them is in the same class as your sister."

"Amber? Really? I'll ask her later. You have any idea who are the other 2?" 

"Not a clue, come on, let's get to class." Minho said and locks my neck with his arm before pulling me to the most dreaded class for me. MATHS! I hate maths! I don't understand a bit about it!

When we reach our class, Sunny came into my view and hands me a box of chocolate. I look at her, confuse. I then saw a slight pinkish spot on her cheeks. Cute, I thought and smile at her. 

"T-this is for y-you.." She said shyly and doesn't dare to look at me in the eyes. I smile at her and took the box purposely touching her hands before I held the box in my hands. 

"Thank you Sunny." I said and put on my best smile. I saw her blush harder and nods before running to her group of friends who was squealling behind. 

After that the teacher came in class and I quickly dash to my place beside Minho who was laughing silently at me. I settle myself and look at the teacher innocently as I saw her drop her gaze on me. 

"Okay class, we have 2 new students here today. Please introduce yourself." Miss Kim said and smiles at the new kids. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim KiBum imnida but you may call me, Key." said the guy in the fake glasses and blonde hair.

"Annyeongggg! My name is Henry Lau. Nice to meet you all!" said the cheerful one. 

"Please take a seat." Miss Kim said and the 2 kids went to their places obediently. 

"Okay class today we're going to learn about algebratic equations." the teacher said and begins the write down question on the board. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

W-wait.. WHAT?!!? Algebratic equations?! I hate that topic!! I don't even know why they need letters in maths! Why can't maths be like 1 + 1 = 2 !? I'll ace the test for sure! I grip my hair desperately like a mad man when Minho laughs and smacks my arm and I head the 2 kids giggling about my idiotic expression but I couldn't care less. I'm gonna die before class even ends!! 

 

 

-------------------