Chapter 1

Love at first sight?

Amber's P.O.V

 

"JONGHYUN!! Where did you put my favourite earphones?!" I scream from upstairs. DAMN! Where did that dino put my favourite earphones?! I left it on my bed yesterday!! 

"JONGHYUN!! Where the heck are you?!" I storm downstairs only to find my brother sitting on the couch snoring like a monster. 

"DUDE!" I kick him until he fell on the floor. Jonghyun woke up and rubs his since he fell on his . 

"What?! I didn't take your earphone!" he exclaims and looks at me with his puppy eyes. Urgh, seriously everytime he shows me that puppy eyes of his, I just melt. 

"Then who could have tak-. . . . Where's Donghae?" I ask Jonghyun remembering Donghae entered my room yesterday to borrow my hat. 

"In school. His having soccer practise today." Jonghyun replys and continue watching tv. 

Dang that fish! I'm sure he took my earphones! Just in time the door opened.

"I'm HOME~~" Donghae cheers happily as he walks in. He throws his bag on the couch and drop himself beside Jonghyun. 

"Ew, take a bath, can you?" Jonghyun wrinkles his nose and looks at Donghae with a disgust expression displayed on his face. Donghae pouts and smacks Jonghyun's head.

"Is this how you treat your hyung?!" Donghae whines and I chuckle at his cuteness. Oh right, my earphones!

"Donghae, did you take my earphone??" I ask him and he looks at me and shook his head. H-he what?! He didn't take them!? 

"Who took my earphone!?" I raise my voice slightly, annoyed. Damn it, mom and dad gave me that earphone since I was 10! 

"I'm sure you left it in your room." 

"No, I didn't! It wasn't on my bed!" I exclain. Donghae then got up and headed to my room. Few minutes later he came down with my earphones. He hands it to me and shook his head. 

"You forgot to check under your bed." 

My mouth form an 'o'. Ohh how stupid was I. 

 

Next Morning. 

 

"AMBERRRRRRRRRRRR!! Raise and shine! Time for school! Get up you lazy bum!!" Jonghyun rushes in my room and starts jumping on my bed while calling me up like a little kid although he is the second eldest in the family, his like a freaking kid!! I mean, I'm the youngest here! I groan and kick him down my bed and continue sleeping. Minutes later I felt something wet on my face. I snap my eyes open when I realise Jonghyun was pouring water on my face just to wake me up. 

"JJONG!!" I shout at him and smack his back,"Stop that!". Jonghyun then laugh and point at my bed,"Amber, it looks like you just peed. Hahaha!!" He laughs louder. 

"Alright, enough. Time to get ready~" Donghae came in and pushes Jjong out of my room so I could get ready. I lazily drag myself up and went to the bathroom. I'm so lazy that I don't feel like doing much today. 

 

In school. 

 

"Okay, see you guys later." I said and wave to my brothers before we part our ways to class. I head to my locker to grab my books for my next class, history, oh how much I hate that class! I remember once I fell asleep until the teacher doesn't know how to wake me up. can't blame me, it was BORING! 

IJust when I wanted to open my locker, I felt someone push me on my back that made me crash my body to my locker. I turn and glare at Victoria who was smiling cutely at me then waves at me. I wave back and turn my attention back to my locker to grab my books. 

"Amber have you heard? There are 3 new kids in school!" Victoria said happily and clasps her hands together.

"3 new kids? Woah, that's cool!" I said and close my locker, turning my attention back to her. We walk together to class while talking happily to each other. When we reach class, we head to our seats at the very back of the class. Just then the teacher entered and I saw him gesturing a girl into our class. I look at that girl and was mesmerise with her beauty. Woah she's beautiful, was the first thing that came into my mind.

"Okay class, be quiet please," Our class teacher, Mr Lee said. The class immediately obey and pay attention to him. 

"Thank you, today we have a new student, Please introduce yourself." he said and gesture the girl to do so. 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Krystal imnida. I hope we can be great friends, please take care of me." She said and ends with a very cute eyesmile. 

"Okay Krystal, please seat next to Sulli at the very back." Mr Park said and ready to continue his lesson. 

Krystal slowly made her way to Sulli who was grinning cutely and waves at Krystal as she arrives. I couldn't help but look at Krystal and was mesmerise by her beauty. Suddenly Krystal looks at me and I quickly turn my gaze to the front. DAMN! I was caught! 

I heard Sulli and her giggle and Victoria who was holding her laughter beside me. I pout and look down. Damn it was embarrasing.. 

 

----------------------- ~