Chapter 2

Love?

"Sorry" they both said looking up in unison. They picked both picked up their blackberry's (or so they think) from the gravel parking lot. Returning to their original spots, before being rude to just leave. They stood their with akward silence. 

Until "Uhm, I'm Mi-kyong" she said sticking her hand out for a handshake.

"Yunho" he said shaking her hand. He was so awed by her beauty he forgot to let go of her hand.

Realising she should tell him they should both let go, she just went with it. Awed by his handsome features as well.

They both stood there hand in hand until something, or more like someone, Jung-seo (Yun-ho's son & one of the cuties Mi-kyong co-coaches) looked up at both of them.

"Jung-seo you know him?" she questioned as she saw Yunho carrying Jung-seo.

"He's my dad" Jung-seo said pinching his "dad's" nose playfully

"OOH" she said her heart completely falling to her feet. All her hopes of maybe having this completely gorgeous man to herslf was gone in an instant.

The three of them stood there in silence until again breaking the slience "Noona i thought you were going home?" Jung-seo said cheery.

"I was but i bumped into your dad" she said in a bit heartbroken tone. 

"Well then I'll be going now" she said to both of them bowed then waved. Yunho & Jung-seo waved back. 

Yunho let Jung-seo down and was immediatley being dragged down to the bleachers were the other parents were waiting.

When he sat down he felt a funny feeling in his heart, smiled to himself and continued to conversate with the other parents and watch his son.