Chapter 4 - My PHONE

Love?

"But i have my phone in my bag" Mi-kyong stated trying not to get creeped out "how could that number call our home phone?"

"How the hell do you excpect me to know that" Yuri said already creeped out.

"Lemme go check" Mi-kyong said hurrying to her bag to check her phone.

"See my phone is right here" Mi-kyong said lifting up her phone.

"Then why is your phone number calling us" Yuri said taking a seat next her worried friend

"Wait! This isn't my phone"

"But it's your blackber-" Yuri tried reasoning until Mi-kyong gave her the phone to inspect.

"Yoboseyo?" Mi-kyong very sheepily said, but the person on the other line had already hung up or was put to voicemail.

"Mi-kyong this guy is hot ," Yuri said gesturing her friend to come look at the phone "and has 6 missed calls from this Uee girl"

Mi-kyong POV

"YAH! That's Yunho!....So Uee must be his girlfriend or wife" I said a little hurt.

"Yah" Yuri said signaling me with her hands to looke at the phone "isn't this your number?"

"It is!" I said grabbing it fro her grasp and examining it. 

Yunho POV

"So, Jung-seo the lady I ran into is your co-coach?" I asked while opening the front door to my apartment.

"Ne, Appa" Jung-seo said getting an candy bar from the kitchen. 

"Yah" I said grabbing it away from him just before it was in his mouth. "Eat an apple" tossing him an apple, he skillfully caught, while I ate the candy bar.

20 minutes passed wasn't Uee suppose to be here already? If she was going to be late or couldn't pick him up she would've called by now. Don't tell me she forgot about her son. I should call her. I took out my phone and unlocked it to see a picture of......MI-KYONG?

"This isn't my phone" I said examining it once more "this must be Mi-kyong's"

"Bwo? Why do you have Noona's phone?" Jung-seo asked "Appa, did you steal it"

"Yah! Do you think I'm a criminal?" I asked him dialing my number first. Then I remembered my phone is on mute. So I looked thorugh her emergeny contacts.

"Ani, just asking.." Jung-seo replied turning his head back towards the tv. I looked through the names, I didn't want to bother her parents, nope definitely not her "Oppa". Then I found her home phone number and called it. No one answered. So i looked further and saw Yuri and called her.