Chapter 3 - What is this feeling?

Love?

As Mi-kyong finaly reached her car she sat in the drivers seat, feeling this weird feeling she never felt beofre.....she quickly shook it off and started her car.

"He was gorgeous Yuri, drop dead gorgeous" Mi-kyong said trying to explain the enitre inccident to her best friend as she got out of her car and headed towards her apartment.

"This is very intriguing" Yuri said teasingly at an attempt to cheer her friend up. "Mi-kyong just hurry and come home NOW! And explain it to me here!" Yuri then hung up.

"Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo!? Yuri-ah" said very frustrated "Aish, this girl...." and continued to drive.

Mi-kyong & Yuri's APARTMENT

Before Mi-kyong could even fully open the door something/someone instantly pulled her in and dragged her to their sleek black leather sofa.

"NOW YOU EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!!" Yuri said impatiantly. Knowing her best friend too well she didn't want to keep her waiting, if she did she would throw the biggest tantrum ever. EVER!

"Okay, okay. Calm down" Mi-kyong said calmly, then proceeded explaining the entire inccdent to her curious friend.

"So Yunho dash Mr.Drop-DEAD-Gorgeous" Yuri said jsut to verify "is the father of Jung-seo" she ended with a Right? look.

"Yes" Mi-kyong replied, plopping her upper-body on the sofa.

"So what's so wrong about that i don't get why your so sad" Yuri said instantly knowing her best freinds emotions, following her best friends movements.

"I'm so sad" Mi-kyong explained "because he probably either has a wife or a girlfriend" sitting up sulking.

"So, just because he has a child does not mean he has a partner" Yuri said trying to cheer her up again.

"Yes but Jung-seo always came with a women" said heading to the kitchen.

Following her, trying to prove her wrong Yuri said "Yes bu-"

"Whom he called 'Omma' " Mi-kyong stated interupting Yuri.

"They could've broke up" Yuri said hopefully. 

"I don't know, Yuri...." 

"Just remember, if it's meant to be-"

"I know, i know, It's meant to be....." Mi-kyong said looking down at the wooden floor.

"But i had this weird feeling when our hands touched, when we looked at eachother...." she said slightly looking up.

Ring Ring    Ring Ring

"I'll get it" yuri said heading back to the living room to pick up the phone.

"Mi-kyong" Yuri called suspicously.

"Yes?" she replied heading to the living room to see what Yuri needed.

"Why are you calling our home phone?" 

"No. No i'm no-" MI-kyong stopped her sentence realizing it was her number.