Chapter 1 - Soccer Practice

Love?

"Higher knees everyone" Mi-kyong said sternly yet encouragingly to the row 11 cute little soccer players.

"Is everyone worked up yet?" the cuties nodded their heads.

"Okay, let's take a 5 minute water break and after do uhm 2 practice matches" with that they all ran off to get water form their moms' or dads'.

"So" Joon said "what about that lunch i was talking about"

She looked up from her blackberry and stared at him for 5 seconds before realising what hes was talking about. 

"Oh, that lunch. Uh sure what time?" she said returning her attention to her blackberry.

"Maybe 12 if thats okay with you"

"hmm lemme think" she said looking up and intently thinking of her day tomorrow. She lookaed hima nd said "sure i only have 1 class tomorow. Where at?"

"This new western place i've been dying to try"he said happily.

"Okay address" she said ready to type it in to her blackberry.

"No, no." he said pulling her phone away from her.

"What do you mean?" she said while trying to grab her phone away from his grasps.

"I mean, i'll pick you up" he said finally handing her her phone back.

She grabbed it quickly, before he had the chance to pull it back.

After two more minutes of rest she finally blew her whistle signaling the kids to come huddle around Mi-kyong,Joon and Park Eun-Lyn the head coach.

"You two are free to go home, especialy you Mi-kyong" Eun-lyn said demanding but more caring.

"I'll stay. These kids are starting to grow on me" he said giving the kids a teasing smile to the kids. "But you should go home      Mi-kyong, finals are this week"

"Okay okay, I'll go home she said while getting her bag. She waved goodbye to everyone, and everyone waved back. She proceeded walking to her car, while texting her bestfriend, Yuri.

She continued walking happily just a few feet away from her car, still looking at her phoen when she hit someone (or vice versa), hard enough to have both of them fall flat on their butts' droping both their phones in the process.