shimshimtapa radio guest with Boyfriend

✲ β.E.S.T ❊ --Apply Closed--

"Yah yah! wake up, girls! you'll be late if you're not awake yet." manager Youngna yelling through the room doors.

"Nae nae, unnie.." Crown J yelp back and tries her best to wake up and shaking her roommates.

"Yah, wake up.." she said to the others and goes to the next room.

"Aerin-ahh, Juliet. Wake up, we'll be late soon!" she yelp a bit at them both while open up the curtains.

Juliet were slowly open her eyes and tried to wake up from her sleeping bed that shared with Aerin.

"Good, now go take a wash." Crown J said tiredly.

Juliet nods and slowly place her feets on the cool floors before went into the bathroom that was just near with her bed side.

The leader were sighed and shook her head over Aerin and open the blanket but saw none other than her leg on the pillow.

She about to laughing out louder but keep it in her mind and took the blanket to see Aerin's head.

"Yah, Aerin-ahh. Wake up, please. The managers already arrived in our living room." she whispered on Aerin's ears.

She pushed the leader's face away and continued into her sleep. Crown J were shocked and sighed.

Then, after Juliet done showering, she went to the bathroom and back with a bacin that was fulled of water.

"Yah, you're going to wake up or not?" she asked.

Aerin just keep her position like that, Crown J smirks evilly and slowly she threw the water all over Aerin made her woke up in suprisedly.

"Oh my akadnhjekmaehaqm God!" Aerin shockly yelling make everyone wondering and came in to the room.

Everyone were like O.O when they saw Aerin was wet also does the bed half side bed and Crown J was about to laughed.

"Aishhh, unnie." Aerin pouting and stepping on the floors like a giant baby.

Crown J were giggling like a cutie.

Manager Youngna was about to laughing too but she keep her cool looking.

"Now settle down. Aerin, go wash your face and get ready with the new schedules." manager Youngna said as they all went to their own business.

--

After an hours ago, they all were arrived to the Shimshimtapa Radio building.

B.E.S.T went out from the van. Rinnie, Jaycee, and Aerin's jaws dropped because of the building is too big.

"Shut your mouth, the flies will entered inside your mouth soon." their second manager, Jinah said while chuckling.

The three girls shut down their mouth and followed where their staffs and managers goes.

"Ppali go inside. The radio will started sooner." manager Youngna said. They nods and went inside the radio studio.

When they get inside, their mouth opened a bit widened because they saw their sunbaes, Boyfriend were also there.

They greets each others, (this one is as fast as B.A.P's introducing greets. xD)

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're." Crown J shouts a bit.

"B." Aerin said.

"E." KiYoung said.

"S." Jaycee.

"T!!" all of them chorus up and bows politely at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're Boyfriend!" their sunbaes greet back and bows.

 

"Yah, Aerin-ah." Jeongmin were messing her hairs, making her pouting.

"Aish, My natural hair." Aerin touched and fix her hair back. Jeongmin were chuckling of his bestfriend.

"How's your debut song, Lip Stains?" he asked.

"Great!" she thumbs up happily. He nods and pat her head cutely.

"And, how about your Janus song?" she asked back.

"Hmm.. Nothing's different, but I feel like I was flying!" Jeongmin shouts but not too loud while jump like what he did at Janus M/V.

She were about to laughing as loud as she wanted.

"Yah! What's the funny?" This time, it's his turn to pouting like a puppy.

"Aish jinjja, you're still the same bestfriend that I've ever seen. Mehrong!" she mehrong-ing at him and leave him like a dumbfounded.

 

They were practicing with their song lyrics. 

After a few minutes, they went to their own seats as Shindong and Gyuri went in.

They bows to each others, "Annyeonghaseyo, B.E.S.T imnida~" 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Boyfriend imnida~"

"Nae, annyeonghaseyo.. Shindong imnida." he waving at them with his dorky smiles.

"Gyuri imnida." she flashed a smiles and asked them to sat down.

"Ok." the manager said as the camera woman started pushed the ON button as they all went to their works.

 


Hello! Yes, I am back from my 2 weeks hiatus! xD
I am sorry for not doing the Dance Battle (part 2) since my mind told me to do this one. T.T
But, hoping you enjoy this one and yeah, I'm telling the truth about my sleeping time. LOL.
Ppyong!