Dance Battle {Part 1}

✲ β.E.S.T ❊ --Apply Closed--
1 weeks, they've releasing their debut song to all music shows and now it's time for them to met with some groups and having battle with them soon.
 
_________________________________________________________________
 
"Unnie, can I play your Ipad?" asked Neptune with her puppy aegyo against KiYoung. 

"Nae, sure." replied KiYoung, she handed her Ipad for Neptune while the others were in their sharing rooms and doing their own business.

"Maknae-ah, where's the others?" KiYoung suddenly questioning as she looked around her.

"Oh, maybe they're in the rooms?" replied Neptune as her eyes were kept on that Ipad screen touch as she playing Angry Bird game.

KiYoung nods at Neptune's replied and sat down while pressing the button on the remote control TV, searching for any interesting movies/dramas.

Suddenly, a door bell ranging, making them a little jumped in suprised. "Omo." said Neptune in shocked expression but her eyes were still focused on that screen.

KiYoung chuckling a bit and went to open the door. All she see is none other than their woman manager, Lee Young Na (since I'm bored of calling her a Woman Manager, so I make one name for her xD).

"Oh unnie..what are you doing here? Isn't our debut schedules are finished?" asked KiYoung in questioning looking.

"Ani. I come here to give you another schedules. Btw, where's your leader?" said Youngna as she tries to looked inside the dorm.

"Unnie are in her room with Jaycee.. Come in first." said KiYoung politely and opened the door widened for Youngna to get inside.

Youngna smiles and went in, she shut the door after letting the manager get inside since outsider are cold and christmas was near.

"Wait here, I'll call Crown J unnie." said KiYoung and quickly went into the leader's room that're shared with Jaycee.

 

After a few minutes later, Crown J went outside to met with the manager, Youngna. 

"Nae unnie, waeyo?" asked Crown J as she sat down on the fur mat, in front of Youngna and her eyes were focused on Youngna's.

Youngna chuckles a bit and handed her their schedules paper, she asked Crown J to read it all and with sudden, her lips drawing an excited smiles.

"Unnie, wae?" asked Rinnie as she stole the paper from Crown J's hands and read it faster.

"Woahh.." said Rinnie in amazedly and also excited inside like she was jumping right now.

"I know you girls can't wait to met with your sunbaes, so I make this schedules for you to have a chance to showing your talents in front them." explained Youngna, while smiling at the girls.

"Gomawo unnie!" they thanked their manager. "Tomorrow, you girls can go to the Mnet Media to met with the Idols that will also in the dance battle shows. So, please be prepared, okay?" said Youngna.

"Nae~~~" they all chorused together and talking about the schedules until it's time for lunch. They eating the Fried Rice that are cooked by Juliet.

After done having lunch, the manager Youngna leave to go to her next schedules since she's the manager, so her jobs and schedules are fulled this month and the Christma will be nearly.

 

They goes to their own business without making such a lots of noises but for Aerin, it's bored in the dorm always.

She don't have any things to do in her own, but then somethings caught into her mind. She brighted abit and went to Juliet.

"Yah, let's hang out?" Aerin invited, At first, Juliet were smiles for signalling okay and then she shook her head after thinking back.

"Wae?" 

"If we hanging out, our fans will recognize us and I don't wanna get biten by them.." said Juliet and make a small joke at the last sentences. They chuckles a bit and went resting in their bed.

"Let's have some ideas about our dance battle then?" Aerin gave her ideas after awhile daydreaming about something else.

"Ermm..Like what?" replied Juliet.

"Like..a song suggestions? what kind of dance we should do?" explained Aerin.

"Hmm..okay, let's tell Ariel unnie." Juliet ordered, as Aerin were nods quickly and they both went outside towards their leader.

Juliet and Aerin explaining the rest, and they agree with them. They made some suggestions about the songs at the first place.

"How about...Live My Life by Justin Bieber ft. LMFAO and Far East Movement?" said Rinnie, and speaking english with the song title and the artist who sing it.

"Okay..I like Rinnie's suggestion." said Aerin and they all agreed with it. "But, I think it's better if we chose 1 more song.." said Crown J.

"Sure..how about Like This by Wonder Girls?" Neptune suddenly spoke up, but her suggestion are not bad at all. It's great enough.

"Okay..while talking, I think it's already 10pm. It's time for sleep girls." said Crown J make them fake yawned and went to their own rooms. The leader were chuckles and went to shut the light off before drove to her dreamland.


 

Sorry for the boring chapter. ><
I'm promise, I'll update it more better soon since this is about their suggestion for our Star Dance Battle with alots of Kpop Idols. ^0^