B.E.S.T are coming!!!

✲ β.E.S.T ❊ --Apply Closed--
Finally, our group are going to debut! :D
Let's read!
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
B.E.S.T's manager were making a suprised in the morning for the girls to wake up because today is their debut performances.
 
He slowly spunning the doorknob and the door were opened as he pushed it and get inside with the staffs. 
"Aigoo. They likes messy place?" he mumbling softed and went to the door with has a sign board writed, "Aerin & Juliet"
Then, she asked the staffs to waiting outside as he pushed the door slowly and went to the Dancing Machine and Visual.
 
He opened the certains and woke them up with softed voice,
Aerin slowly opened her eyes and saw a camera in front of her face. "Aish" she chuckles a bit and covered her face in the blanket.
He chuckles, "Wake up..today is the day." he said as he went to Juliet, the visual in the group.
He slowly shaking Juliet to wake up from covering herself in the blanket that are shared with Aerin. 
He sighed and finally she uncover her head to see the manager with holding the camera in front her. She chuckles and cover her face back. 
 
"Yah yah, wake up.. and dress up faster." said the manager and then he went outside to the next girls room. 
The next one is the leader, Crown J and JayCee. Their room is in the middle between Aerin&Juliet and Neptune&KiYoung&Rinnie.
He entered their rooms and woke them up one by one until then they woke up and make their morning routine while the staffs and manager were waiting in the living room.
 
"Girls, are you done dressing up?" the woman manager asked them from outside,
"Nae!" they all chorused together and chuckling as they opened their doors.
The managers and staffs leave them behind at the first place. 
"We'll waiting for you girls at lobby. Please be faster, okay?" said the man manager before they going entered into the elevator.
 
Without they replying back, they were getting cleaning the dorm first before went outside. 
"Unnie, turn the camera on!" said Neptune, Crown J did as she got told. 
She took the camera from her black sling bag and turn pressed the button to on the camera.
"Cha~ We're.. B.E.S.T!" they cheering together except Aerin since she've to locked the dorm's door.
"We'll debuting today." said Crown J and suddenly the camera got stolen by Juliet.
 
"Yeah~ Today is our debut performance...so..please..support us! Yesh!" said Juliet in english, 
"Sorry for her bad english." said Aerin as she steal the camera back, making Juliet give a death glared against Aerin.
Then, the camera were got stolen again by Crown J, their leader.
She waving at the camera before turn it off and putted it inside her bag. They all pouting except Aerin.
 
"Yah, We'll falling down if we still focused on the camera and not our way to the elevator. Our managers are waiting so long~" complained Crown J,
"Nae, umma~" they said jokedly as they entered the elevator first. Crown J giving a fake-anger looking before going inside.
--------------------------------------------
 
After dressing up and make-up in their waiting room, they waiting at their interesting seats like a waiting chair, and make-up table.
"Unnie..Let me play it too~" said Neptune in sad tone and using her aegyo against JayCee. 
"Aish, arasseo.." she smiles and handed her Ipad for Neptune. 
 
This is their debut uniform;
 
"B.E.S.T, are you ready? It's your turn." asked the Inkigayo's staff, 
"Nae~" they chorused as they went outside the waiting room.
"Aigoo, unnie..I'm nervous right now." said Neptune as she tug on Aerin's alladin pants.
"Don't worry, just show your brave sides, okay?" Aerin give some clues to calming Neptune down before the MC calling their group's name.
 
"Today, we got a new girl group to debut! They'll rock our stage!" said IU through the microphone excitedly.
"Dae, hope we'll save soon." joked JongSuk, making the girls also chuckling of his joke.
"Haha! Arasso. It's their time! B.....E....S...T...!" said IU and JongSuk together.
 
"Arra, it's our time. Do your best, okay?" said the leader, Crown J. They nods and went up to the stage.
The audience were cheering for them,
"BEST! BEST! BEST! BEST!" they shouts before the instruments started playing.
 
"B!"
"E!"
"S!"
"T!!!" they shouts together and the musics started played.
 
The girls were doing their best and dancing happily, one by one singing their own parts.
It's too fair for them and make the fans be more satisfied because they got their own parts singing.
 
Their performances was going like this;
 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the debut performance, they bows together and waving before going down back to the backstage.
They all cheering happily and wipe their sweats with the towels that given by the Inkigayo's staffs.
 
"Woahh~ It's so fantastic baby!" KiYoung and Rinnie shouting together in english while skipping into their waiting room.
"Girls, you can take some rests before the Inkigayo Chart winner today. We'll call you and the others to get into the stage again." said their woman manager and giving some warm smiles before she shut the door and went to the manager's office.
 

 

"Yes! We already debuting! :D 
So, how is it?
Sorry for making you all waiting. ><"