Captured!

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung pov:

I smiled to myself as I cleaned the shelves in the Royal Clinic, I was thinking about how Princess Seungyeon confessed that she liked me last night…and also that kiss.

I decided that even though I didn’t know when she was going to leave…or even if she were to suddenly disappear, I still wanted to be with her for as long as it lasted.

No regrets.

Suddenly, palace guards burst into the royal clinic disrupting my train of thought.

I widened my eyes at them as one of them looked straight at me.

“That’s the one, catch him!” he shouted, pointing towards me.

Before I could protest, they grabbed hold of my arms.

“Wait…what did I do!? What is this!?” I exclaimed.

They palace guards said nothing but just continued to drag me out of the clinic, the other royal doctors watched on with horrified looks as I was being pulled away.

What was happening!?

Seungyeon pov:

The soldiers shoved me into the grand hall where the King had his side hall meetings. My father was already seated at his throne and some other ministers were there already.

They threw me on the ground so I was kneeling, I looked out the door and saw that Jinyoung was also being brought in by soldiers, he knelt down on the ground beside me.

“Doctor Jung!” I hissed, looking at him.

“Mama…” he replied, giving me a worried look.

“Seungyeon ah! Gyuri ya…what’s the meaning of this? This is your sister!” I heard the King speak.

“Jeonha!” I replied, looking at him.

I was so scared I didn't know what was going to happen to me right now.

“Jeonha! She is not who you think she is, I have reason to believe that the both of them had conspired together to enter the palace and impersonate the dead Princess.” The Crown Princess said.

I stared at her, she was such a liar.

Jinyoung caught my eye as we looked at each other, both of us worried for each others safety.

“Aigooo Seungyeon ah…..she is my daughter…why are you doing this…Seungyeon ah….” I could hear my Mother call.

“Eomeoni!” I said, looking towards her.

“Jeonha. If you will allow me to bring out the evidence.” Gyuri told the King, who had a look of disbelief on his face.

“Go ahead.” The King said.

Jinyoung and I looked on as Gyuri took out that Gold dagger.

“Jeonha, you gave Seungyeon and I this dagger when we were just babies….this is proof that we are your daughters isn’t it?” Gyuri started.

I kind of knew where she was going for this…..and I still didn’t have any bloody flashbacks!

“Carry on.” The King said.

“Well, this girl who claims to be the missing Princess Seungyeon does not have it…if she is the real princess she should know where it is!” Gyuri said, shooting me a piercing glare.

I glared back at her, not wanting to back down.

The ministers in the hall all started whispering to each other.

“Seungyeon ah, is that true?? Do you have the dagger? If you do, show it now.” The King said desperately.

I knew he wanted to believe that I was the real Princess…I could see it in his eyes.

Everyone was looking at me for an answer, I had to give an answer.

“Jeonha….I….I don’t know where it is.” I said.

The whispers in the room began to grow louder as I said that.

I closed my eyes tightly and tilted my head towards the ground.

Where are all my brilliant ideas when I need them the most.

“Gyuri ah…maybe Seungyeon really does not remember where she put the dagger, after all she has been through a traumatic experience all of her memory may not come back yet.” The King reasoned.

Gyuri laughed. “Jeonha….until now Seungyeon does remember some things quite clearly…she must remember the dagger…she cant forget.”

“I know with only this evidence I can’t prove that she is an impersonator….but I have more…both of them…are lovers!” she said, pointing to me and Jinyoung.

Jinyo

Please log in to read the full chapter