Love Sick

Seungyeon's Knights
Please log in to read the full chapter
A/n: Hi everyone! I apologise for the crappy chapter haha!! I just finished my exams!! YAYYY!!! This is just a transition the next chapter is gonna be much better I promise! ;) Happy reading~

Seungyeon pov:

“Jiyoung ah!” I called.

“Ye…Mama…” Jiyoung replied, snapping out of her daze.

“Did…did Joong ki just kiss me!!” I exclaimed, touching my cheek with my hand.

“Aisshhh!” I said to myself, grabbing a basin of water from the bedside table and splashing the water on my cheek.

“Aisshhhh…why is Joong Ki so stubborn!” I mumbled to myself.

The next day…..

I was at the training grounds, practicing my swordsmanship with Shi Yoon.

It felt good, like back in Seoul where my Dad and I would spar against each other.

The days passed and it was beginning to seem like a dream to me….I was slowly being absorbed into this world.

“Hiyah!” I shouted, as my sword clashed against Shi Yoon’s.

I pressed my weight forward, but Shi Yoon was too strong and he managed to retaliate, causing me to stumble backwards.

“Mama…are you all right?” Shi Yoon asked, smiling at me.

“I’m Fine.” I replied, bending down to pick up my sword.

Just then, a pair of hands reached out from behind and grabbed my arm.

“Shi Yoon ah! Let me borrow the princess for a while.” Joong ki’s voice sounded, as he spun me around to face him.

“Yah!” I said, frowning at him.

Joong Ki grinned at me as he continued to pull me along.

“Yah! Where are we going?” I demanded.

“Were going out of the palace….I am beginning to miss the pork bone soup in town.” Joong Ki replied.

I sighed as I pulled my hand out of his grip and dusted my clothes.

“Come on, do you detest me that much?” Joong Ki asked, looking at me with those pitiful eyes of his.

“Fine….” I gave in, making a face at him.

He smiled at me as we entered the town, it reminded me of the time I spent with Jinyoung before I returned to the palace.

“Fortune Fortune! Come and have your fortune told!”

I turned my head to see a shaman, sitting on the ground on a mat she had a bamboo brush holder with brushes and a stack of paper in front of her.

“Come and have your fortune told, just 2 yang..” she continued, looking at me and motioning for me to go over.

I was about to turn and walk away when Joong Ki stopped in front of me.

“Mama…why don’t we get our fortune told huh?” he whispered, smiling.

I was about to open my mouth to protest when he pulled me towards the shaman, forcing me to sit down on the mat.

“We’ll have out fortunes told please.” Joong Ki said, passing the shaman 2 yang.

She nodded as she kept the money in her pocket.

“Ah…your fates are intertwined.…” she said, looking from me to Joong Ki.

“Both of you are a good match for each other.” She said.

Joong Ki grinned happily at me as I rolled my eyes, she’s just talking crap….fraud shaman…

“You….” She said, pointing at me suddenly and smiling.

I looked towards her, even though I don’t believe in fortune telling and thought it was all a bunch of crap…I was kinda interested at what she had to say.

“What? What is it..?” Joong Ki asked excitedly.

“Ahhhh…there is a premonition coming…but I need more..” The shaman said, closing her eyes and holding her hand out asking for more money.

Joong Ki quickly passed her another 2 yang.

“You….you are a shining star…I can see it…you must be from a noble family…I can see fortune all around you…” she finished.

Joong Ki and I looked at each other.

“But you…..” she said, looking at Joong Ki and sighing.

“There is a dark cloud hanging over you…..your love is always one sided.” She said.

Well…she was quite accurate after all.

“Aigooo….Shaman….what should I do to ward off this bad luck!” Joong Ki asked.

She raised out her hand for more money again.

“Yah!” I said, grabbing his hand before he could pass her so

Please log in to read the full chapter