Final

From the sky

A/N: ^___^ hi guys! hehe thanks for the comments. >__< well, here it is! the last chapter! :( hopefully you guys will like it. sorry if it .

 


 

"Sulli did you tell Tiffany everything?"

"Hmmm...." Sulli scratched her head and thought.

"You didn't forget anything important did you?"

"Oh no!" Sulli shouted. "I forgot to tell her that she will lose her memory for a short period of time after she becomes human!"

The older angel facepalmed with a sigh. "You almost gave me a heart attack. It's fine, her memory loss will only be for twenty-four hours, just a day." 

Sulli nodded and let out a small chuckle. "Hope nothing goes wrong..."


Tiffany woke up with a yawn and then stared at her surroundings. "...Where am I?" Although she was still a bit drowsy and sleepy (not knowing why though) she could tell she was sleeping in an unfamiliar pink room.

She got out of bed and followed the fresh scent of pancakes that lead her into the kitchen.

"Oh you're awake." Boa smiled at Tiffany as she placed a plate of pancakes on the dinner table. 

Tiffany stared blankly at Boa. "Who are you...? Where-"

"OH! that's right! memory loss." Boa said to herself.

"Memory loss?" Tiffany questioned. "What happened to me?"

Boa was not allowed to tell anything about being angels and whatnot. "Uh.... You got into a car accident. You'll be fine." 

"And I'm your aunt, You still remember your own name... right?" Boa asked just to make sure.

"Yeah, I'm Tiffany." She smiled at her aunt and then sat down infront of the plate of pancakes.

"Last name?"

"Hwang." Tiffany answered then stuffed a pancake in .

Boa looked at the clock. '9:50AM' Tiffany should be in school at this time. She sighed and picked up the phone. "I guess it wouldn't be a good idea to send her to school."

She dialed in the school's number and waited. 

"What are you doing auntie?" Tiffany asked. 

"Calling the school, let them know you can't come in today."

"Why not? I'm perfectly fine." Tiffany showed her eyesmile. 

Boa smiled. "Tiffany, one day off wouldn't hurt." Just until tomorrow, so Tiffany could get her memory back. Well, except for her memories of being an angel. Sadly those memories are gone forever. 

"I guess so." Tiffany chuckled.

She grinned widely as an idea came to her head. "...Can we go shopping today then?!" 

Boa was busy talking on the phone with the school so she just gave Tiffany a nod 'yes'.


At the mall (5:30PM)


"Aish, this girl really likes to shop." Boa watched as Tiffany looked through clothing, pink clothing to be exact. "At least she didn't forget her personality." She giggled to herself.

"Auntie!" Tiffany called her over. Boa walked over to the section Tiffany was in. "Yeah?"

"Do you like this one..." Tiffany placed the shirt infront of her body then switching it to the other. "..Or this one?"

Boa studied both of them. They were both similar, just the color difference. A light pink.... or a hot pink. "That one." She picked the hot pink one.

"Oh me too!" Tiffany smiled at Boa's answer. She then pouted at the light pink one. "I...like this one too." 

"Just buy both." Boa told Tiffany causing her to jump up in excitement and hug her aunt. "Thank you!! You're the best aunt ever!"

Boa chuckled. "Cause I'm your only aunt."


Jessica's POV (At the mall)  


Krystal dragged me to the mall with her when I clearly didn't want to go. I'm not in a good mood, I didn't see Tiffany today. She didn't come to school today either, I hope she's okay...

"Why doesn't that girl have a cellphone." I thought as I kept locking and unlocking the screen of my cellphone. 

"Are you really that bored?" Krystal asked. She noticed what I was doing and raised a brow.

I sent her a glare.

She sighed. "Fine, let's go to one more store before going home."  

I rolled my eyes and followed her into the next store.  

As we entered the store, someone caught my eye. "Isn't that... Tiffany?" I smiled unconciously but then my smile faded after seeing there was someone else with her. "Who is that woman?" Why am I getting jealous....? I shook my head.

I decided to leave Krystal and walk up to them. "Tiffany!"

End of Jessica's POV


"Tiffany!" She turned to the person that called her. 

Boa gasped.

"Hi?" Tiffany sent Jessica an unsure smile.

"Why didn't you go to school today? I was really worried-" Jessica was cut off when Boa pulled her. "Tiffany, go pay for the clothes, me and your friend will be right back." She shouted as she continued to pull the confused Jessica out of the store. 

"What are you doing?!" Jessica shouted after they distanced from the store.

"Uh...I'm Tiffany's aunt." Boa smiled. "You are?"

Jessica raised a brow. "...I'm Jessica Jung, Tiffany's....best friend." She said that because she was not sure if it was the right time to tell anyone that they're together, especially family members. "But why did you-"

"Oh, well.. uh it seems like Tiffany has a bit of a memory loss-"

"Memory loss?! What? What happened to her?! Did she get hurt?!" Jessica spat out questions non stop after hearing that. 

"Woah woah calm down!" Boa held Jessica's shoulders. "She's fine, she will be back to normal tomorrow, that's a promise." 

"What?" Jessica scoffed. "A person does not just lose memory out of nowhere! How can I trust you?!"

"I'm her aunt." Boa furrowed her brows.

Jessica scanned Boa from head to toe. "Fine. So how much memory did she lose?"

Boa sighed. "Pretty much everything except for her name and who she is."

Jessica squinted her eyes and sighed. "How does someone lose their memory like that..."

"Can I get her address, so I can visit tomorrow?"

Boa took out a pen and paper from her purse and scribbled down the address. "Here you go." She handed the paper to Jessica. 

"So...You're sure? Nothing bad happened to her?" Jessica asked to make sure.

"Yes, I swear it." Boa chuckled. "Geez you're acting like you're Tiffany's girlfrien- wait a minute..."

Her smile got more wider (and creepy) as she stared at Jessica. 

"W-What? W-Well I.. Uh-" Jessica started stuttering but her sister's voice cut her off.

"Yah! JESS!!" Krystal shouted.

Jessica turned her head to look at her sister. "I-I gotta go now... uh bye Tiffany's aunt."

"Just call me Boa, geez saying 'Tiffany's aunt' makes me sound so old." She chuckled, Jessica nodded and started to walk towards her sister.

"Who's that lady?" Krystal asked her sister.

"Uh, Tiffany's aunt."

"Who's Tiffany- wait that name sounds familiar...."

"She's the girl that I brought hom-"

"HEY! SHE'S THE GIRL THAT TOOK THE SHIRT THAT I WANTED!" Krystal shouted. "I knew she looked familiar! We have to go back!"

"What? Go back for what?!" Jessica grabbed her sister's wrist preventing her to go into the store.

"I. want. that. SHIRT!!!!" Krystal refused to leave without it. 

"But Tiffany already bought it!" Jessica hit her little sister's head lightly. "Argh, You are so stupid, it's just a shirt...just let it go."

They saw Tiffany and her aunt walk out of the store.

Jessica sighed as Krystal screamed. "HEY YOU! TIFFANY GIRL! GIVE BACK MY--" They turned to stare at the two siblings. She covered Krystal's mouth before the brat could say anymore. 

"Stop being so immature!" She whisper-shouted to her little sister. Krystal pouted and dropped to the floor sitting cross-legged. "I'm not leaving until I get that shirt." She was smirking on the inside. 

It was too late. Tiffany and her aunt had already approached them. 

"Is something wrong?" Tiffany asked. 

Jessica stared blankly at her girlfriend. "....My sister wants a shirt that you just bought." 

"Oh." Tiffany glanced over to Krystal who was still pouting. "Why?"

"Oh just give it to your sister in law!" Boa told Tiffany. "We can buy another shirt!"

"..S-Sister in law?!" Tiffany and Jessica both shouted in shock, Tiffany's shopping bags made a 'thud' sound as they hit the floor.

Krystal's head shot up to look at them in shock as well. "WHAT?!" she shouted.

"W-We're not married..." Jessica stuttered.

"Okay not now, but you guys will be married one day."

"...We're.." The confused Tiffany pointed to Jessica then back to herself. "...dating?"

"You wouldn't remember it anyways." Boa sighed. "You don't even remember her name."

Tiffany stared at Jessica and pouted. "What's your name?"

"Jessica, Jessica Jung." Jessica told the girl. 

Boa hit Tiffany's head and chuckled.

"Ow." Tiffany rubbed her head. "That hurt..."

Jessica gasped. "...Did you really have to hit her?" 

"She won't remember it tomorrow, so might as well~" Boa laughed. 

"I'm going to lose my memory again?!" 

"Well..." Boa tried to speak.

"Do I have some kind of diesese?! Auntie I thought you said I got into a car accident!"

"Car accident?!" Jessica shouted and sent a glare to Boa. "You lied to me?!?!"

"It's something.... that you guys can't know about." 

"Why not?!" They both asked at the same time.

"You just can't!...It's a special case." Boa sighed. If anyone knew that Tiffany used to be an angel..... she would have to turn back into an angel.  "Let's forget about this okay?"

Jessica sighed. "Whatever. She'll be better tomorrow you say?"

"Yes, It's a promise." Boa nodded.

Jessica glanced at Tiffany. "Tiffany, you're weird...really weird, even from the day we met, I thought you were weird." She smiled.

Boa raised a brow at Jessica. "Hey, just cause I said she'll lose her memory doesn't mean you can tell her that!" 

"..Even though you're weird, I still love you." Jessica finished. 

"Because I'm weird?" Tiffany raised a brow. 

"No.." Jessica shook her head. "...because you're perfect."

Tiffany felt her cheeks get hot as she stared at Jessica. She looked away but the smile on her face wouldn't go away. 

Jessica placed her hands on Tiffany's cheeks, turning her so she would look in her direction. "Your cheeks are pink. ....Does this feel weird?"

Tiffany blinked. "Does what feel weird?"

"Being with a stranger.... being with me."

"You're not a stranger though." Tiffany answered. "We know each other, ..we're even dating."

"No, right now..... you don't know me."

"Well... then, you seem like a great person..." Tiffany shrugged. "..From a stranger's point of view."

"What if I told you that... I'm opposite of a great person?" Jessica furrowed her brows.

"Why would you do that?" Tiffany chuckled. 

Boa yawned. "This show is getting boring, can we get home now?"

Jessica raised a brow at Boa. "Yeah, I need some sleep. Krys- Where's my sister?!"

"Oh she ran off with the shirt Tiffany bought a while ago." Boa answered calmly.

"What?!" Tiffany gasped. "My shirt!" She pouted.

"It's just a shirt Tiffany." Boa sighed. 

"I've gotta go." Jessica gave Tiffany a quick peck on her lips before leaving. "Bye!"  

Tiffany stood still and touched her lips. 

Boa put her arm around Tiffany and started walking. "You've got yourself a really great girlfriend." 
 

The next day


Boa pulled the curtains opened and the sun shined through the window, hitting the room and Tiffany's face. 

"Ugh..." The sleeping girl stirred in her sleep. 

"Get up sweetie." Boa tried waking her up.

"...But I'm tired and it's Saturday." Tiffany whined.

"It's 11AM and your girlfriend is waiting for you downstairs."

Tiffany sat up in her bed immediately. "Jessi's here?!"

Boa smiled. "Yeah she came an hour ago."

Tiffany dropped back down to the bed. "Tell her to come up, I'm tired."

"So lazy!" Boa smacked Tiffany with a pillow before leaving the room.

A few moments later Jessica entered Tiffany's room and looked around. "It's so...pink." She smiled and then spotted the sleeping Tiffany.

Jessica sat on the bed beside Tiffany. "I think you sleep more than me..."
 
"..I'm not sleeping... I'm just closing my eyes." Tiffany wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist. 

"So... You don't remember what happened yesterday right?"

"Yesterday?" Tiffany hummed. "Hmmm.... yesterday...I... Oh my gosh! why can't I remember what I did yesterday?!" She sat up and stared blankly at Jessica.

Jessica smiled. "It's alright, nothing happened yesterday." She kissed Tiffany's forehead.

"But ..but I really can't remember anything... that's strange.." Tiffany scratched her head.

Jessica chuckled. "Want me to tell you something that happened yesterday?"

"Sure?" Tiffany raised a brow.

Jessica placed her hands on Tiffany's cheeks. "I held you like this."

Tiffany blinked. Jessica removed her hands. "I also.." she leaned in closer. "...gave you a kiss." 

"AHEM!" Boa knocked on the door. "Could you guys not do that in the morning, come down and have breakfast."

"We're always being interupp-" Jessica's lips closed the gap between them before Tiffany could even finish her sentence.

"I love you Tiffany.." 

Tiffany smiled at her girlfriend. "I love you too."

Boa clapped her hands and wiped a fake tear. "Great, now can we go have some breakfast? I'm starving."

They both laughed.

"I'm hungry too.." Jessica pouted. "I didn't get to eat because I was so worried about you, you know?" 

Tiffany smiled. "Let's go then!"

They then rushed downstairs to eat the fresh bread and eggs that were waiting for them. 


A few years later


They were laying down on a grass field. The sky was pretty, the grass was pretty, everything...was pretty.

There was a silence, but it was a nice kind of silence.

"Tiffany." Jessica spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think angels exist?"

"I don't know. It's possible, I guess." Tiffany chuckled. "What kind of question is that?"

"You're just too perfect, like an angel." Jessica laughed to herself. "I must be the luckiest girl on earth, don't you think?"

"No." Tiffany answered with a smile. "..Because I am." 

Jessica smiled and gave Tiffany a kiss on the cheek. "I love you."

"I know." Tiffany chuckled. 

 

THE END  

 


:D yay jeti!