Together

From the sky

The next day (at school)


It only took Jessica twenty minutes to finish her test, which was half of the given time. She flipped the paper upside down to show that she was done with it. She let out a sigh and looked around at the other students who were still diligently doing the test.

Her eyes wandered until it stopped at a Tiffany who was finished with her test as well. Jessica gazed at the back of Tiffany's head. "I wish we sat a little closer to each other- wait ...what am I saying?!" She moved her gaze away from Tiffany and out the window beside her.

She could feel her face getting hot and imagine her cheeks having a pink shade at the moment, her heart was beating faster than usual too.

This been happening ever since she started hanging out with Tiffany.

She didn't want to believe it but it was true.

She, Jessica Jung, is definitely in love with Tiffany.

"Jessica! I don't like girls in that way."  She couldn't help but feel her heart hurt every time Tiffany's words echoed in her head out of nowhere.

She shook her head in frustration. "It's ok! you don't need her! I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other people just like her." She told herself.

But no, there couldn't be. To her, it seemed like Tiffany was the only one that could make her smile.

Minutes had passed and Ms.Lee was going around collecting the tests. 

"One more minute Ms. Lee! Please?!" The student kept her eyes on the paper and continued writing while begging for Ms. Lee to not take her paper yet.

"I'm sorry Eunjung but times up." Ms. Lee said with an apologetic smile as she took the paper from Eunjung.

After collecting all the tests, there was a couple more minutes, maybe ten minutes left until classes would end.

"I will be right back guys, be good." Ms. Lee said as she left the classroom. 

Just as Ms. Lee left, students started chatting and jumping around the classroom like freaks, but what caught Jessica's attention was the group of guys around Tiffany's desk.

Jessica felt something she had never felt before and yes, it was jealousy. She was feeling jealous, she wished the guys would stop flirting with Tiffany. 

Gyuri noticed how intently Jessica was staring at Tiffany and smirked.

"Hey." She easily tapped Jessica's shoulder since their desks were next  to each other.  

Jessica sent her a glare after feeling the tap, no hey or hi, just a glare. 

"What's with the look, I'm just trying to be friendly." Gyuri chuckled.

Jessica scoffed. "I don't need you to be friendly with me." 

"You like her don't you?" Gyuri asked out of nowhere, changing the topic.

"W-What?" Jessica raised an eyebrow and asked.

Gyuri smirked at Jessica's reaction. "You like the new girl."

"That's none of your business."

"What if I told every-"

"I'm sure I've told you to never talk to me." Jessica coldly glared at the girl and said.

Gyuri was pissed off, she never liked being cut off. "You are so going to get it." She slammed her hand on her desk.

"HEY TIFFANY!" She shouted and everyone became quiet and turned their attention to Gyuri.

Most people in the school treated Gyuri like a queen which is why they all looked to her as she spoke.

"I know someone who has a crush on you and it's not any of those guys infront of you." She pointed to the guys. 

Tiffany's smile became smaller as she looked at Gyuri. 

Jessica stared blankly at Gyuri with open, She knew what Gyuri was about to do. 

"It's this girl right here, Jessica Jung likes you" Gyuri moved her finger away from the guys and towards Jessica. "a lot." she added with a smirk.

Tiffany was speechless, she didn't know what to do or say. "Jessi.... likes me?" She looked at Jessica.

"Am I right Jessica?" Gyuri glanced over to the girl and asked. Jessica glared at Gyuri, there's no way she's going to lose to her today.

Jessica bravely stood up from her seat and looked over to Gyuri while smiling. "Well of course, why wouldn't I like my girlfriend."

Once she saw Gyuri's expression turn into a shocked once, she smirked. Gyuri was speechless and Jessica Jung had won.

Then Jessica glanced over to Tiffany who was also in shock.

Once their eyes met, Tiffany quickly turned away from Jessica's eye contact.

"Hey... Why didn't you tell us you were dating Jessica?" Hyoyeon poked Tiffany and asked.

"I didn't know we were dating either." Was what Tiffany wanted to tell Hyoyeon but she felt a figure appear beside her so she turned her head to find Jessica, her 'girlfriend' standing there. 

The school bell rang right when Ms. Lee came back into the classroom. 

"Well, see ya later Tiffany! Have fun with Jessica!" Hyoyeon told Tiffany with a smile as she left the room with her friends.

"So..." Tiffany smiled awkwardly at Jessica. "We're......together?"

Jessica gave her a small smile and pondered. "...Do you want us to be?"

"Jessi don't answer me with a question." Tiffany pouted and got up from her seat. She grabbed her bag and started to walk out of the classroom.

Jessica followed the girl. "Yah, slow down, why are you walking so fast?"

No reply from Tiffany. Jessica grabbed Tiffany's wrist but Tiffany pushed her hand away. 

Getting frustrated she quickly grabbed Tiffany and pinned her against the lockers. 

Tiffany gasped. "What are you doing?" Students walking by gasped and giggled and then quickly walked away. 

"Are you mad at me?" Jessica asked with a whisper, Tiffany found Jessica extremely attractive at the moment. She turned her head away from Jessica and swallowed the invisible lump in . "No." She replied.

Jessica sighed. "Look at me in the eyes and say that." 

Tiffany slowly turned her head to face Jessica again. "N-No, I'm not mad at you Jessi."

"Tiffany, If I said that I really do love you...would you feel the same way?" 

"Jessica...."

"Answer my question." 

Tiffany would be lying if she said no. She had gotten a lot closer to Jessica and maybe, just maybe she had fallen in love with the girl too. 

Their faces were dangerously close. Tiffany looked down to Jessica's lips, those lips, they looked so kissable at the moment. 

Without saying a word, Tiffany moved in and closed the gap between their lips. 

"Ahem!" They broke the kiss after hearing the noise and stared at each other. 

"Tsk tsk, kids should be like this in public. School's over, get home you two." Mr. Park told them while shaking his head with that look of disapproval on his face. 

Jessica glared at him, as if he had ruined a perfect moment. She grabbed Tiffany's hand and walked out of the school together.

It got awkward between the two as they got outside. 

"So..Are we-" They both said at the same time, causing Jessica to giggle before she could finish.

"What's so funny?" Tiffany asked with a smile.

She was happy, happy to see that Jessica was happy. "Nothing..." Jessica smiled.

"Hey." Jessica glanced at Tiffany. "You wanna come over to my house today?" 

Tiffany was about to answer with an 'okay' but then she remembered, she had a meeting today. "Oh, Sorry Jessi.. I have to go home today." She said with a frown.

"Then...See you tomorrow, Tiff." She let go of Tiffany's hand with a sigh. 

"Bye Jessi." Tiffany waved to the girl as they started to go different ways. "Jessi, Wait!" She called out to Jessica. 

"What?" Jessica turned around to feel a pair of arms wrap around her body. 

"I love you, that's what." Tiffany kissed her on the cheek and then ran away with a grin on her face like a child that had stolen some candy. 

Jessica smiled. "I love you too."



Tiffany looked at her surroundings. She was in a forest where there was a beautiful waterfall that created the river infront of her. 

"This should be the right place..." She said to herself. 

She crouched down and looked into the river, she could see her reflection, she could see her wings, she smiled at the sight. "I'm going to miss my wings."

She reached into her pocket and took out a small pouch filled with pink powder. She sprinkled a little bit of the pink powder into the lake and mumbled a few words.

Pink smoke started forming above the river and soon she could see someone appearing in the smoke. 

It wasn't clear but Tiffany could tell it was her. "Sulli?! is that you?!" She asked to make sure.

The image of the girl was becoming more clearer and now the girl named Sulli could be seen by Tiffany. "Sulli!"

"Hello Tiffany!" Sulli greeted with a smile on her face.

"Where's mother?"

"She's still teaching the children, you came a bit early." Sulli answered.

"That explains why you're here instead."

"Hey!"

"That wasn't an insult! not at all Sulli!" Tiffany chuckled. "So how many days left?"

"None." Sulli grinned. 

"What?" Tiffany gasped. "B-But I-"

"Tiffany, You already completed the task, therefore you don't need anymore days!" She announced happily but there was a hint of sadness in her voice.

"But I saw my reflection why do I still have wings?" Tiffany raised a brow and asked.

"You finished the task today, They will disappear at midnight and then ..you.. will ..become human.." Sulli's voice started trailing off. 

"...and we'll never see you...again.."

Tiffany frowned, she could tell Sulli wanted to cry. She would cry if she was in Sulli's position too, I mean who would want to lose a sister.

"It's ok Sulli... You'll be 18 soon, that means you can do what I did and become human as well! Don't be so sad!" She tried to cheer the girl up. 

Sulli nodded her head. "Yes unnie, I will. Until then.. I guess we won't be able to see each other after this." 

"Oh Tiffany! mother is here!" Sulli smiled and Tiffany did as well as the older woman entered.

"My Miyoung, it is so nice to see you." 

"It's nice to see you too mother..." Tiffany smiled. 

"You've worked hard Miyoung." She smiled. "Good job."

"Thank you mother."

"Even though your task is finished, you must continue it."

"Eh?"

"Keep her happy forever is what I meant."

"Oh.." Tiffany chuckled. "Of course I will mother."

"Well, I've contacted auntie BoA and she will let you stay at her place."

Tiffany was happy that she finally found a place to live. "Really?! wait... she remembers me?!" 

"Of course she would."

"But I was like just a little kid when she left!" **BoA left heaven not to become a human. She left to protect earth from danger.** 

"She has great memory Miyoung.."

Tiffany smiled. "Where do I find her?"

After gaining the information and saying her goodbyes she left to find BoA.



She knocked on the white door infront of her. A few moments later the door was opened to a lady that Tiffany recognized as aunt BoA. 

BoA was wearing her work uniform, she was a cop. 

"Auntie!" Tiffany smiled brightly. 

"Oh my! Miyoung is that you? You've grown so much!" BoA pulled Tiffany into a hug. 

"Ah, Miyoung, you see.. I need to head off to work now, do you think you'll be ok alone?" 

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Tiffany smiled. 

"There is food in the fridge ok?" BoA told the girl before closing the door. "Don't leave this house, be safe, bye Miyoung!"

"Bye auntie!"  


Tiffany smiled. "Ah~ home at last."