Blehhhhh

In-Sync One-Shots! Request for Too :(! ALWAYS OPEN!

So my most anticipated, ended up being rushed one shot was created.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/29124

 

[Me]
[Taecyeon]

POV: Taecyeon

Characters Name: Choi Raine

Age/Birth date: 20/Oct 13, 1990

Ethnicity: Korean

Appearance:



Talents:
-Piano
-Singing
-Drawing
-Baking
-Filming/Photography

Habits: Puffing her cheeks; Making her eyes go cross-eyed; Covers ears, cries and mumbles to self in 3rd person&Pouting her lip when waiting for an answer

Dislikes:
-Milk
-Soda
-Pudding
-Sharp objects
-Loud Music
-Pink
-Mean/ty girls

Likes:
-Juice
-Cupcakes
-Kids
-Icing/Frosting
-Light green
-Music

People in your life: Father, Twin Brothers Skylar&Blake(25)

Comments:Good Luck, I'll be patient! I hope this is alright

Personality:Raine is very odd when you meet her. And she is! It's all because she has ADHD/ADD and Autism. She was born with it unfortunately. You can't tell she does until something she doesn't like happens. When there is something that displeases her, she'll cover her ears, mumble to herself while talking in 3rd person, and her eyes will start to water. She is very sensitive when it comes to things like that. Her autism affects her mind very much as you can tell by her actions. She doesn't talk much and she acts very childish. It's true. If you came over to her house, you'd most likely see her; sitting on the ground, legs wide open, with a model airplane in her hands, pretending to fly it; like a little boy would. She has the brain functions of a 3 year old. She can also be very intelligent, but not in words or actions; in her music. She loves music so much, growing up with it. Raine's brothers Skylar and Blake, still live with her to watch over her for her safety and education. She loves them with all her heart as well as her parents and they all give her the same amount and MORE because she's very fragile and 'easy to break'. She can use her brain well, but it is very challenging in her case. She can also be very hyper when she drinks too much juice. Raine doesn't like soda or milk. She can't drink it or she'll either get sick or faint. Her friends and family have to keep an eye on her with her drinking and sugar intake. You can tell that she's been distracted if she randomly blurts out phrases like 'I see stars.', 'Oppa!' or 'Appa!' Strangely, she can sing and dance tremendously, without much flaw. Since they are things that she grew up with doing her whole life, she tries her hardest to keep focused in them. She is treated like an angel because she is naturally sweet. Raine can also use aegyo very well, but rarely seems to notice. She depends on her father and brothers a lot.