Omg My First Requested Oneshot!

In-Sync One-Shots! Request for Too :(! ALWAYS OPEN!

So yeah I rushed but I couldn't help it :x

Oneshot here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/28215/interlocking-gdragon-jiyong-oneshot-you

And PLEASE give critisicm.  Will I ever get better if I never get told I'm doing it wrong?

________________________________

Insert picture of Selected Characters Here:
HyunJin(Me):

G-Dragon:


Characters Name: Joo, HyunJin

Age/Birthdate: 22; 6/16/88

Position In Group: Main Rapper and Main Vocals

Group Name: G6

Enthicity: Korean

Appearance:





Talents: Rapping, Singing, Dancing(Hip-Hop and B-Girl), writing songs, and playing the guitar

Likes: Kids, all canines(wolves, dogs, foxes, ect), pudding, ramen, Family Guy(the TV show), and Finding Nemo(The Movie), 90's music,

Dislikes: Boys, erts, pink, Girly stuff,when people call her Jinnie, girls who actually want to wear ty dresses/skirts just to get boys, really cute things.

Habits:
Good: Drinks a lot of water. Meditates when really tired but can't go to sleep. Always thinks before talking.

Bad: Glares a lot. Cracks knuckles sometimes. Eye twitches when I'm really cold. Plays with hair.

People in your life: Grandfather and Grandmother and friends. (Parents died in car accident when I was 7.

Comments: HWAITING!!!

Part 2:
Personality: Hyun Jin is a TOTAL tomboy. Doesn't exactly show it but cares for her friends....ALOT(meaning her friends are her world.). Seems very cold,quiet,and reserved but is actualy really nice if she opens up to you. Hasn't smiled or laugh in 13 years. Not very trusting to people(especially to guys). If you made her smile now your probably very important to her. 90's music genius(K-pop and American music). Very athletic. Hyun Jin is the type that will break your arm if you mess with her. Is not a moring person at all. Gets grumpy if she doesn't get enough of sleep. I don't like people seeing me weak(like if i was crying i would run away so no one would see me.). She doesn't care about what people think about her. If she's mad at you she will put on the scariest glare you have ever seen everytime you walk in the same room as her. Is really good at lying but never lies(only lies when needed). Always has a emotionless face so its hard to find out what she's thinking. If she wants to she can put on the cutest aegyo. She's always the person in the room that distances herself from others by sitting in the back corner. Can do any famous boy group dance(Like Sorry Sorry, Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer.). Almost never falls for aegyos(There was one time when Sungmin of SuJu did an aegyo, she giggled like crazy!). Has actually got drunk once, well accidently. She acts very unlike her when she is drunk. Like she keeps saying secrets, I Love You, and stuff like that. Has a tendency to say "What do you want!?!?" if someone says her name, sometimes people think it's funny. A lot of girls respect her cuz she refuses to dance proactivilly, she believes attraction is not a talent. Very blunt. People think she is cocky but it's actually confidence. Feels very awkward around kids. May seem strong mentally and physically but she's actually one of the most sensitve one in the group.