Prologue 07

In the Shadows [Girl Group/Mystery] Apply Closed

"Congratulations!"

The nineteen year old jumped and nearly tripped out of the dance position she was in. "Unnies!" She exclaimed, swatting at them but missing all four of them.

The four idols laughed.

"Now, what's this congratulations about?" The trainee tilted her head.

"Oh, right," Bom grinned, pulling a black piece of cloth from her pocket. She walked behind the trainee and covered the younger girl's eyes. "Mianhae Yinnie." She snickered as the other three members of 2NE1 covered their mouths and laughed, leading the trainee from the practice room.

Once the blindfold was taken off, the nineteen year old looked around and smiled brightly. "Welcome to the YG family..." she read the banner quietly before playfully smacking her unnies. "You could have just told me!"

"This isn't for you; it's for Ai - the YG member of Shadows."

"YG Papa, your tricks don't work on me," the trainee rolled her eyes, grinning as she received a side hug from the company's founder. "Kamsahabnida."

----

Another Reveal!

After the recent reveal of JYP's representative, SJCY releases the information of YG's member! Her full name is Jang AiRin and she is so far the only full Korean in the group. She is the Triple Threat and the Face of the group along with being the maknae. She is nineteen years old and was born on March 26 in Seoul, South Korea. She is fluent in English and Korean with a basic ability in Mandarin. Her personal manager is 2NE1's Park Bom.

Only one member left! SM sure is holding out on us!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok, so I couldn't help but reveal the last chosen member. I'm really excited for this story, I suppose.
Congrats to ChOrCeE! I absolutely LOVED the detail you had in her personality! You'll have to explain to me more about her secret, but I'll PM you about that. ^_^
Now, the only member reveal left is mine, and I'll probably get to her reveal tonight and probably write the chapter of them meeting.

<3