Chapter 003

In the Shadows [Girl Group/Mystery] Apply Closed

Getting to Know Each Other

[Outfits: Jineva | Papillon | ZukiMi | Ai]

---------------------------------------------

After practice, the four girls had gone back to the house and got showers, changing into their lounging clothes.

Soo Ji grabbed an apple from her stash and plopped down on the couch just as Eva came into the living room with a bottle of water.

Eva made her way to the window seat and pulled her knees to her chest, sipping on her water.

It was another few minutes before AiRin made her way into the livingroom and Mizuki went into the kitchen.

They were all in the living room in a matter of moments.

"So..." Eva said softly. "Soo Ji-ssi, I see why you're our speed rapper."
 
Soo Ji perked up at her name and then blushed slightly, nodding. "Neh. Kamsa."
 
The silence resumed its control over the awkward environment after the tiny exchange.
 
AiRin sighed and then clapped her hands. "Alright unnies, let's just introduce ourselves again, where we came from, other little details. Let's just get to know each other - like Manager-oppa suggested."
 
"Yeah," Mizuki said, nodding. "I agree with the maknae."
 
"I'll go first then," Eva said quietly. "My birthname is Evpraksiya Kuzenkova, but I'm also known as Yoo Jin Ah. I'm Russian-Korean and I was born in Italy." She paused and ran her fingers through the loose strands of hair. "I'm 25 and I was born on Halloween. Um... I'm vegan. I'm also the group's language master."
 
"Do you speak Japanese?" Mizuki questioned, speaking her first language.
 
"Yes, fluently," Eva responded, no accent to her Japanese.
 
"How about English?" AiRin asked, tilting her head. Her English had a slight accent, but not much.
 
"It's one of my three first languages," Eva answered, again with no accent.
 
The four girls all shared a short giggle-laugh before the silence became a bit awkward.
 
Soo Ji bit her lip. "I'll go next then?" When the other three looked at her nodded, she took a breath. "My birthname is Patricia Faye Jeon, but obviously I'm also known as Jeon Soo Ji. I'm 23 and I was born on October 15 in the Phillipines. I'm Korean-Filipino, and I'm the group's speed rapper, obviously."
 
Mizuki took the paused that followed as her signal to go. "Yeo Mizuki, or SeuMi. I'm 22 and I was born here in Korea on February 25, though I lived in Japan most of my life; I'm Japanese-Korean." She tilted her head. "I'm the most flexible in the group... I like to cook..." She shrugged and looked at AiRin.
 
The maknae smiled. "My name is Jang AiRin, simple as that... Um, I'm the maknae and trivia master of the group. I'm 19 and I was born March 26 here in Korea; I've lived here in Korea and I'm full Korean." She chuckled.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
And the girls went on for about ten more minutes talking and chatting with one another about stuff the author doesn't find important because of no motivation to type it out.
Anyway, sorry that this VERY FREAKING TINY chapter took so long to get out. I had the school show and then a con to get ready for, so ugh.
So yeah, yay one step closer to getting to know each other. Also, I have a poll for y'all~! Yay~!
 
 
 
 
 
Feedback appreciated! Thanks everyone!
 
<3