Chapter 005

In the Shadows [Girl Group/Mystery] Apply Closed

When the CEOs returned the next morning to see what damage had been done, they were severely disappointed. Even though the power was still off, the girls were using the daylight and their powers to help each other clean and make breakfast. The CEOs watched as the four of them sat down at the table together for the first time ever.

-

"Do you think we'll ever get to debut?" AiRin asked, pouting as she ate her breakfast.

"At this rate, it doesn't look like it," Mizuki sighed, poking at her own food. "Do you think we could just run away and no one ever know?"

Soo Ji laughed, almost spitting out the bite of apple she had just bit off. She swallowed her bite and shook her head. "The media already knows what we look like."

"But still," Eva said, sipping her smoothie. "We've practically been forgotten; we could just up and leave and they could blame it on not enough funds, or members couldn't get along."

"Yeah, because "not enough funds" would work with the netizens; we're all from big name companies," Mizuki said, rolling her eyes.

-

As the conversation continued, the CEOs looked at each other and then at the assistant they had kept around.

"You there," Soo Man said.

"M-me sir?" The assistant questioned. At Soo Man's nod, he straightened his position. "Yes sir?"

"You're going to go to their house and pretend to be their new manager; their old manager ran away with some funds or something - make up whatever you want, just make it believable. Give them this instrumental track and this music here and tell them that they are going to debut in a month's time. There will be teaser photo shoots in the next week." He paused. "Or just call them and tell them to come to the SJCY office in the morning."

And so he did, and the girls were ecstatic. A week later, the photo shoots were held.

--

SJCY Releases Teaser Photos for the Long-Awaited Debut of Shadows

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pictured above is the cover of the debut single album "Poison" by Shadows - the four member girl group under SJCY. It has been many months since the members' reveals, and netizens were sure that they had disbanded even before debut. Now, SJCY has given out the following information.

Album Name: (You are my) Poison
Title Track: Poison
Other Tracks: Black Tinkerbell
Release Date: August 19, 2013

~*~*~*~*~

Slowly but surely updating most of my fics, even if it's with short chapters. ^^'
<3
Jae