Prologue 03

In the Shadows [Girl Group/Mystery] Apply Closed

"Again."

"Sunbae-nim..."

"Come on. Just once more."

The twenty-five year old stood from the floor where she was massaging her left leg. She took in a deep breath and watched her manager as the music was started once more.

It was one of her manager's older songs; it was one of the trainee's favorites. She closed her eyes as she got into the music and let the notes carry her through the motions. Suddenly, the music stopped and the trainee looked toward her manager.

"Better. Still needs work."

The trainee bowed. "Neh. Sunbae-nim." She smiled softly and walked over to the corner to grab her bag. "Kamsahabnida." She bowed once more before turning towards the door. Once her hand was on the handle, she turned at the sound of her manager's voice.

"And Eva, you're going to blow them away."

Eva nodded her head in gratitude before leaving the practice room. She made her way down many hallways in the SM building before leaving out the back door and to her apartment across the street.

~*~*~*~*~

Another little prologue. I finally have a Cube applicant and two for each other girl. I'll wait until the thirteenth to close applications.
This prologue features my character. I'll probably do a teaser prologue for each girl before actually revealing the members of Shadows.
Now, I'm going to go rest my wrist because I hurt it sewing the other night and I have it wrapped in an ace bandage.

<3