The Last Time

Start of Something New

20130818

 

MBC station lobby is full with teenagers queuing for tickets to watch the live Music Core show this evening. Banners and cute fandom merchandises are everywhere. Idol vans one by one appearing to drop their idol in the side door. 2PM van is appearing. Seo Min Jae-ssi hops from the vans first and open the door for them. One by one, the members are running inside the station. The crowd that filled the lobby suddenly screams in fanatic yells. Seeing their idol appearing, HOTTEST are calling their names and waving their attributes.

Khun is running behind Junsu, who’s lowering his cap and looking down as he walks.

“Aishh…these girls are noisy as always…”, he mumbles. He runs beside Chansung and their manager.

“Eiii.. they’re not as noisy as Wooyoung…”, Taec comments. Wooyoung who runs beside him, giving him a pissed off face.

“I’m not…”, Wooyoung defends himself.

Khun chuckles, Junho also hears what Junsu said, “hahaha… you like it, don’t you hyung?”

“Not really, it’s disturbing me sometimes…”, Junsu pouts his lips and pushes the door that leads to the artist waiting room.

Suddenly, Junho taps Khun’s shoulder and whispers, “well, they’ll be screaming frantically today, right, hyung ?”

Khun let out a smile. He looks at his watch and huffs, “Hopefully everything will be smooth sailing”

 

 

A few days before at 2PM’s dorm…

“Junho, I need your help…”, Khun suddenly appeared in front of Junho’s room. He brought a stack of DVD with him.

“Oh, what is it, hyung ?”, Junho jumped from his bed and walked to him.

Khun gave him the DVDs.

Junho scrunched his eyebrows. He looked at the DVDs and read the labels on it, ”We got married Khuntoria…?”, his eyes were open wide. He looked up to Khun and was waiting for his hyung’s explanation.

“Could you do me a favor ?”, Khun asked. “I want to make a surprise on this week’s performance”

Junho was blinking his eyes rapidly, he didn’t quiet understand what his hyung’s purpose, “eum… meaning ?”

“Well, I want to make a proposal to Victoria-ssi this weekend…”, Khun let his words hang there and let his dongsaeng absorbed the meaning.

Took 10 seconds for Junho to understand what his hyung want to do.

“MWO ?!!!???!!!!”, Junho jumped from his bed and grabbed his hyung’s arms.

Khun quickly closed his mouth with his hand.

“Keep it low, will you ?”, Khun hissed.

Junho nodded as he slowly lowering his body and sat on his bed again.

“Geurom, what do you want me to do ?”, he asked.

“I need you to make a compilation video from all the episodes”, Khun said.

“Da (all) ?!”, he asked as his voice shown a note of objection.

“A..aniya… just important parts…”, Khun corrected his sentence.  “And, I’ll be singing while the video play behind me”

Junho took out his laptop and looked to his hyung.

“Geu yeoja hante banhaessoyo,hyung  (you’ve fallen for her, hyung) ?”, Junho straightly asked Khun.

Khun let out a side grin.

“…eung…banhaessoyo…”, Khun answered shortly.

Junho amazed by his answer and gave him an annoying reply.

“Hyung, neo hante banhaessoyo (I’ve fallen for you)…”, Junho said.

“Ya!!! No jugulle (You want to die)?!!”, Khun replied as he tried to hit his dongsaeng, who loves to annoy him at any times.

Junho stood up and ran outside his room to find protection from his other hyungs, “I’ll do it later,hyung”.

 

 

 

Backstage of Music Core…

Vic

“Appa, eoddiya ?”, I call him as soon as I got into my waiting room and getting ready to change.

“Here. Where are you ?”, He asks. “Bab mogo (did you eat)?”

“Inside my waiting room. Eung, I ate with the girls before we got here”, I hang my word for a while, then I remember, “Ah, Appa, I sent you a pack of kimbap, I gave it to MinJae oppa a while ago”

“I’m having your kimbap right now, actually. Neomu masissoyo (it’s yummy)”, he chuckles. I always love his chuckles, it’s y.

“Fighting for your stage today, Appa ! I’ll be cheering on the side”, I say to him and suddenly, my cheeks are burning pink.

The girls are surround me, they all holding their laughter as they close their mouth with their hands.

“You too, Omma”, he replies, “Oh, and don’t go anywhere. Please stay until the end of the show, with our daughters too”.

”Arasso…Annyeong”, I ended the call and turns to look at the girls, finding any awkward gesture from them.

“You girls planning something with your Appa ?”, I ask curiously.

All of them shake their heads together and reply in unison, “Aniyo, Omma !!!”

Eung ? they’re not ?

“Jinjjaro ???”, I hang my question and exchanging glances at them. But none of them shown a weird gesture.

Isanghae…

 

 

It’s nearly the end of the show. 2PM was performing first and on 2nd part, F(X) performed. Why he asked me to stay here ?. The staffs are getting ready for the closing, just when suddenly, I see my picture with him when we’re in WGM on the screen. I open my mouth and surprise with what I saw.

Then suddenly, 2PM members and F(X) girls grab my arms and drag me to the center of the viewer seats.

“Jjamkkanmanyo… ige mwoyeyo ?”, I ask Taecyeon, who nearly lift me from the grown as he drags. But he just giving me a suspicious smile.

“Bimiriyeyo…”, Luna answers and giving me a wink.

This better be good, I think to my self. Then my heart beats faster as I see Khun is stepping on the stage and preparing himself behind a keyboard.

Uh-oh…Maldo andwae… Solma…

 

 

Khun

Our pic is on the screen right now, it’s a cue to me to go on stage. The staffs already prepared a keyboard as I requested. I walk toward the stage and take a deep breath. The boys and daughters already knew the plan earlier, and now they bring Vic to sit on the viewer seats right at the center.

I set up the keyboard and hold the mic.

“Annyeonghaseyo, yeorobun! Nichkhun imnida”, I greet and follow by the fans screams. “kkamjjakneollatjyo (Surprised)?”

“Ne !!!”, all screams in unison, including Vic, who sits with the girls.

I laugh a little,  “Honestly, I prepared a special performance today”

The crowds are screaming again.

“For a special someone…”, I add.

Then the video behind me starts to play. 

“Here’s  a special song, for my special person, Victoria-ssi…”, then I start to sing.

Another screaming from the crowds.

 

The first time I fell in love was long ago.
I didn't know how to give my love at all.
The next time I settled for what felt so close.
But without romance, you're never gonna fall.
After everything I've learned;
Now it's finally my turn.
This is the last time I'll fall... in love.

 

(The video plays the moment when we met for the first time, and when we’re talking about my first love in Thailand. When I was young and reckless. Then when we first met in Star King, the moment when I fell for her.)


The first time we walked under that starry sky,
there was a moment when everything was clear.
I didn't need to ask or even wonder why, because each question is answered when you’re near.
And I'm wise enough to know when a miracle unfolds, this is the last time i'll fall in love.

(The video shows the moment when we both were walking around the beach at night, as we both love seas soo much. This song really represents my feeling for her. Then the moment when I proposed to her on WGM)  


Now don't hold back, just let me know.
Could i be moving much too fast or way too slow.
'Cause all of my life, I've waited for this day.
To find that once in a lifetime, this is it, I'll never be the same.
You'll never know what it's taken me to say these words.
And now that I've said them, they could never be enough.

(The video shows the part when we held our wedding ceremony on WGM. When we had our honeymoon and our romantic moment after the wedding. It wasn’t real but for me it felt real. And I hope she felt it too.)

 

As far as I can see, there's only you and only me.
This is the last time I'll fall in love.

(Then the final scene is taken from our last photo shoot at Ilsan. When we took our own video while watching the sea-like lake.)

 

I ended the song and the camera quickly moves to Vic.

She freezes as always. The crowds are cheering and screaming loudly. I pick up the mic and stand up.

“Victoria-ssi… Na rang kyeorhonhaejullae (Will you marry me)?”, I ask her in front of the staffs, other idols, and the crowds. I scratch my head, as I feel a bit frustrated doing such a thing in front of many people.

Vic closes her face with her hands and Krystal is handing her a tissue.

“Omma, wae uroyo (why are you crying)?”, Luna whispers to her and rubbing her arm to calm her. “Answer him, Omma”

Vic raises her head and wipes her tears. She laughs a bit but still crying.

The staff gives her the mic.

“I cant believe you do such a mushy thing like this”, Vic says, her voice is trembling a little.

“Anjohayo ?”, I reply quickly and giving her a disappointed look.

“Aniyo ! …. Neomu Johayo, Appa…”, she replies with a nearly whisper voice. ”Aaa…bukeurowo…(shy)”.

“Geurom… daedabhaejyo… (so, answer me…)”, I say again, this time desperately. Standing in front of many people, proposing my special person and now waiting for an answer is definitely not an easy thing. I must have saved a nation on the previous life, so that I have such a guts.

There’s a long pause and Vic is still not answering me. The crowds are whispering and saying their predictions.

Then Vic raises her mic and says, “mianhae…mianhae Appa…”

My face turns dark as I hear she said sorry.

“Wa..waeyo…?”, I stutter as my heart starts to sink down. This is not funny at all.

Then her face turn sad and says, “mianhaeyo, Appa, I can’t… I just can’t decline such an amazing offer like this…”

My dark face turns bright after she finished her sentence.

“Aissshhh Jinjja !!!”, I yell.

The crowds are cheering and congratulate.  Some of them are laughing because of my foolish reaction.

“Gotcha, Appa”, Vic says and laughs happily.

This woman! She’ll be sorry for her naughty act. Just wait until our wedding night !.

 

*this song is originally sang by Eric Benet. It’s my fave song for wedding, hopefully I can sing it for my wedding kekeke. Many cover version of this song from KPOP idols such as : Mblaq G.O, BEAST Yang Yeoseob, NTRAIN Kim Sangwoo, and the latest version from EXO Chen and D.O. all of them are great versions by the way. As for my version of the song, I did sing this song for a special concert last year. Seems I did well, but I haven’t got the video yet. So, i'll post when i got the vid :p

So, this is the final chap of the story. thank you for all your support for the story. hopefully you enjoy the last chapter. Neomu Gamsahamnida yeorobun !!!