Gotta Get You into My Life

Start of Something New

20130616

 

Vic

I told my mother that Khun’s back into my life. My mother knew what did I became since he’s disappearing from my life. I felt incomplete. I knew that maybe I still got carried away by our fake relationship before, but finally now I know that this is what I want for my life. To be with him.

“Qian, you still love him ?”, my mother asked when I called her that night. I remain silent for a while.

“Yes,mother…I do…”, I answered.

“Then what’s to worry about ?”, she asked me again.

“I…I don’t know…it’s just that…”, I couldn’t explain to her what I was worrying about.

“About what, dear ?”, she asked.

I let out a sigh and said, “there are many obstacles between us, mother. The company, my friends, our fans and maybe his parents. It’s not gonna be an easy ride”

Mother laughed after hearing what I said, “why bother everyone ? you have to find your own happiness. If being with him is what it’s meant to be, then let it be”

 

 

Khun

“Mom, I met her again”, I called my mom right away that night after I met Vic.

“Really ?”, there’s an excitement inside her voice, “so, did you two confess to each other yet?”

“We did…”, I answered, “But it was at the end of a very rough day”

“Rough day ?”, Mom asked.

“She’s surrounded by some best friends that didn’t support her to be with me, we finally had the chance to talk with each other at the end of the day. Her friends are watching over me if I ever make any mistake again. One false move, and maybe I’ll loose her”, I added.

“You’re thinking too much, son. Why don’t you just let it flow and forget all your maybe’s ?”, Mom said.

I remained silent for a while, “I felt insecure since that accident, mom”

“It was a past, Khun-ah, if you really want her, then you gotta get her into your life no matter what”, she explained.

Yeah, Mom’s right, gotta get her into my life.

 

 

Vic is getting ready to attend a photo shoot schedule in Ilsan. She packed her bags and wearing her stiletto before heading out. Then suddenly, her cellphone rings. She holds the phone and her expression changes as she knows who’s he caller.

“Annyeonghaseyo…”, a man greets from the other side.

Vic let out a smile and answers while bowing her head to nobody, “A…Annyeonghaseyo, Nichkhun-ssi”.

“Eii, what’s with the formalities ? you called me Appa last night when we’re KaTalk-ing”, Khun says, his laugh is one of Vic favorite sound to hear.

“Ne, Appa”, she answers cutely, “what are you doing now ?”.

“Look outside, I’m inside my car in the parking lot”, He says. Khun pulls up a mysterious smile.

Vic quickly opens the sliding door and runs to the balcony where she can look at the parking lot.

Without knowing, her lips curl up into a smile, her cheeks turn roses. Even her nerves can betray her. Realizing her reaction, she clears and asks him why he’s in her dorm’s parking lot in this kind of hour.

“What are you doing here ?”

“Picking you up, off course”, Khun answers lightly. His courage seems like gaining 50% since his conversation with his mom.

Vic scrunches her eyebrows, confuse, “but… I have a schedule…”

“Arayo (I know)”, He answers, “And that’s why I’m here, to pick you up, Omma. I’ll take you to the studio”

“Mwo ? Where’s my oppa ? He supposed to take me this morning”, I look around the parking lot from above but can’t find my manager’s car.

“Hahaha he won’t show up”,  Khun laughs, “I asked him about your schedule today, and it’s only a photo shoot in Ilsan, so, I asked his permission to replace his job today. Hope you don’t mind”

Vic’s eyes turn wide hearing what he said. Did he really do that ? Did he serious about what’s going on between us ?.

Vic remains silent for a couple of second, then Khun’s voice awake her.

“Omma, you’re gonna be late if you still looks like someone who’s having a menbong (mental breakdown)”

Vic hungs up the call, checks her watch and runs inside her room to take her stuffs. Inside, she’s grumbling herself, what was that guy thinking ? What will happen if they both show up together in the photo shoot ?

 

 

Vic

I get inside his car, still with thousands of question running around inside my head.

“Morning, Omma. Ready for the photo shoot today ?”, Khun greets me as he starts the engine and drives.

“Morning…”, my sentence just hanging there. Sitting next to him like this reminds me of our days back in WGM. And now, we’re here, without cameras around inside the car.
“You still remember when we runaway to the beach ?”, Khun suddenly asks as we heading to Goyang City.

I nod.

“Well think about we’re having our 2nd runaway. Except, this time I asked your manager’s permission”, Khun let out a smile.

I turn to look at him, “You’re not having any schedule today ?”. I ask him with concern, I don’t want to ruin his comeback.

“I have”, he answers calmly.

He’s having a schedule today ? then what is he doing here ?. What about his comeback ? He has to maintain a good impression for many people to gain their trust and respect for him.

“You do have a schedule today ?”, I say as I raise my tone. “Jwiseonghaeyo, Nichkhun-ssi, but I guess you better get to your schedule now. Ilsan is about an hour from Seoul. I can go by myself”.

“Mwo ?! No, I’m taking you there”, He says with persistent tone. A tone that he use for no-more-debating.

“You have a schedule, but you’re taking me to Ilsan, what were you thinking ?!”, I raise my voice again.

“I just want to take you to Ilsan, Omma. And stop calling me “Nichkhun-ssi”, we’re far more than that”, he says, now also raising his voice.

“You’re having your comeback after the accident, you should’ve attend your schedule and showing to those who’s not supporting you that you are back with a new spirit”, I explain why he should just go back to his schedule. “I concern about you…”

Yes, I concern about him. I really do.

Khun pulls up the car and parks on the side of the road. I notice we’re passing a bridge, then I look outside and see a beautiful view of Han river from the side road.

“And I concern about you”, he surprises me when he puts his hand on top of mine and grabs my hand. His eyes are fixed to mine. I can feel the warm feeling enter me and feeling all over again just as same as before. The feeling that never changed, for him and him only.

“But you shouldn’t leave your schedule…”, I lower my voice after the encounter.

He smiles at me and chuckles, “I’m not”

“Eh ?!”, I look at him dumbfounded.

“Your manager didn’t told you ? I’m your partner for the photo shoot”, he answers as he starts the engine again and hit the accelerator.

Takes me 5 seconds to realize, and without knowing, I hit his arm with my fist.

“Ya?! Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul ! Nappeun namja !”, I yell.

Khun just laughs hard as he just rubs his arm that I hit lightly, “Hahahaha… gotcha, Omma !”

“Don’t you know how much I concern about your presence to the industry ?!”, I still yell and suddenly feeling a warm fluid falls from my eyes. I wipe it quickly and try to hide it from him.

“Mianhae, Omma”, he says with a calm voice, “I just want to surprise you”.

 

 

Khun

We arrived at the studio on time. Just as I predicted, the theme of the photo shoot is a honeymoon couple photo shoot. They picked out a several locations to shoot, and the last location is Ilsan Lake Park. I can see Vic is a professional artist. She maintains her gesture and strained herself not to close with me. I’m okay with that, the important thing is, she smiles happily all the time today. I hope i’m the reason why she smiles. The view is like looking at the sea. The air is good and the sky is clear. Just as everyone is taking a break, I call her to sit with me watching the sea-like lake.

She sits next to me with holding a pack of kimbab and 2 cans of coke.

Me ? I’m holding a camcorder. Our camcorder.

“Hey, is that our camcorder ?”, she asks excitedly.

I nod. I hand over the cam and she browses the videos inside. I still keep those that we records in WGM.

“Oh, this video… Ireumi, mianhae, I threw you around few times. You must be dizzy”, she mumbles.

I can’t help not to laugh at her mumbles. She’s always this cute.

She continues watching all the videos, complete with her cute mumbles. She hands me over the cam.

“Ja ! it’s time to make another video of us…”, I turn on the recording and shoot the lake first.

“Today, I’m with Victoria-ssi enjoying Ilsan Lake Park. It’s been long since the last time we sit like this, geurohjyo, Omma ?”, I narrated as I move the cam to shoot her. She pouts and nods.

“Geurohjyo!”, she adds.

“Just looking at this lake reminds me of the sea… hoaaaa I missed Huahin…”, I say while filming the surrounding area around the lake.

“Oh..Huahin… I missed the place too, Appa”, she says. “The sea, the food…the Horvejkul’s…”

I turn to look at her. Seriously, I’m surprised.

“You do ?”, I ask as I turn the cam to her again, filming her expression.

“Ne…they make me feel like I have a big family…”, she adds.

I look at her for a while, and then I say, “You will have a big family. I promise you”.

She turns her head to look at me, to the cam. I capture her surprise expression on the cam. Then, I turn the cam so that it filming myself.

“I promise you, that you will have a big family…”

It’s not only a promise to me and her, it’s also to my mom. She urges me to bring her soon-to-be-daughter-in-law to Thailand again.

I put my arm around her shoulder and bring her closer to me so that we both can be seen in the cam.

She’s waving and doing cute things to the cam, when I turn my head to her, and say, “Saranghaeyo, Victoria…”

Before she responses, I lean closer to her, and land a kiss on her forehead. My left hand still holding the cam that recording everything. I notice she closed her eyes, and slowly open them after I kissed her.

“Saranghaeyo, Nichkhun…”, she answers and kisses me back on the cheek.

We both laugh at our own way to express our feeling.

I stop the recording session, and turn off the cam. There’s one more thing to do. The final execution to show my feeling for her.

 

 

*Annyeonghaseyo, chingudeul. its been long since the last time i update i guess. It's been a very busy life since i got into Plastic Surgery residency. Hopefully, you still enjoy reading my story. Please feel free to subs or post comment to the chap. i would really appreciate it. Neomu gamsahamnida.