Say You Love Me

Start of Something New

20130521 (updated)

 

Khun

I bow my head slightly and walk passes her and opens the door.

Just when I’m going to step out from the emergency stairs, Vic lets out her voice,

“So… you’re going to listen what Kyuhyun said ?”.

I close the emergency exit door again and answer her.

“What did he say ? I don’t know”, I pretended that I didn’t hear anything from Kyuhyun.

“So you’re going to stay away from me ?”, Vic asks me in the middle of her cry. I can hear her cry and it’s killing me if I have to see her cry in front of me.

A part of me wanting her more than anything in the world but then the other forces me to see the reality that I’m not a good man for her. And now she’s crying behind me, waiting for my answer and I can’t even figure out what to answer.

“So… you chose to listen to him…”, she says. Her voice is shaky and still crying. I really can’t stand to ignore her like this, but I have no choice.

“I guess this is goodbye then….”, she adds and her cry is getting louder.

Aishh, Nichkhun, neo babo-nya (are you that stupid)?!. How can you ignore her like that ? she meant something to you!.

I curl my hand into a fist and trying to suppress my emotion and also holding back my desire to turn around and look back at her.

“Well, what are you doing here then ?”, her tone is unfriendly. She’s giving me an impression that she doesn’t want me to be in the same place with her. “You’re being here is like a torture to me”.

I gather my strength and turn around to look at her.

“Victoria-ssi…”, I call her name. I take one step to her but then she walks back.

“An gayo (you don’t go)?!”, she says sharply.

I give up of trying to walk closer to her and decided to stay in my place and give her the space she needed. I answer her with my headshake.

“If you’re still here, you’ll torture me more, Nichkhun-ssi”, she says with full of emotion.

“No! You’re the one who’s torturing me now! “, I let out my emotion too. I can’t stand it any longer.

Her eyes grow wide and she seems afraid.

“All that happened between us… is it over for you ?”, she asks with a very small voice but I can perfectly hear it.

“You don’t know anything…”, I reply.

Then she laughs a bit, “What do I don’t know ? it was only me who has this unrequited love all this time…”

Just as she finished saying what she wants to say, I walk to her and both of my hands cup her face and tilting her head a bit. I move my face closer to her and in a second, she closes her eyes and so does mine. I let my lips touch her lips again. I kiss her and she responds back. Her tears fall down to her cheeks and my thumbs caressing her cheeks to wipe it out. I can feel the strange feeling that I always have for her. We continue kissing each other.

Then suddenly, there’s a loud bang at the door as a man and a woman enters the emergency exit stairs.

“Oppa!”, says the woman, “why can’t we show everyone that we are real ?”.

“Jagiya, we’ll ruin our career if we do that”, the man answers.

“So, you think your career is more important now ?!”, she snaps him.

“Geurae! If it isn’t, then who’s going to pay the bill ?”, the man snaps back.

And then, they caught what we do as we hear,

“Omona !”, says the woman.

“Wo..Omo!”, says the man.

I quickly separate from Vic and turn around to see who caught us.

“Ya ! Khunnie-ya! Jigeum mwohaneungoya ?! (hey khun! What are you doing now?!)”, the man yells frantically without manners.

“Ya ! Kwanghee-ya!”, I yell back at him.

Kwanghee lets out a devil smirk at him, as he automatically understands what’s going on.

Behind Kwanghee, Sunhwa is hiding behind his back.

“Khun oppa…”, Sunhwa greets as she bows a bit.  Her gaze turns to Vic and it took her a couple of seconds to realize what we did. “Vic eonni…annyeonghaseyo”

Meanwhile, with his witty attitude, Kwanghee turns to Vic and bows.

“Oh ! Annyeonghaseyo,noona”, he greets.

Vic awkwardly bows back at him, “Annyeonghaseyo, Kwanghee-ssi, Sunhwa-ssi”.

“I was looking for you before, noona. I thought I saw you, but then I couldn’t find you anywhere”, he adds, “No wonder I couldn’t find you, though”.

“A… mianhae…”, Vic apologizes to him. She and Sunhee couple are the MCs today along with Kyuhyun.

“Well, since I just found out that you are more than fine, I guess I’ll leave you two in private”, Kwanghee says in a cheeky way and he laughs devilishly and hugs Sunhwa’s body to leave us immediately.

“Geureom… uri monjo galkke (we’ll leave first), Oppa - Eonni”, Sunhwa bows, as she’s being drag away by Kwanghee.

Leave the two of us in silence.

Then I clear my throat to say something. Vic leaned her back to the wall and I leaned my self to the corner of the stairs handling.

“I thought… I would never see you again…”, I mumbles, but I know, she can hear me clearly.

Vic doesn’t answer me. She gives me a warm smile and walks to me. Just when I’m going to say something to her again, she stops in front of me. Our faces are just 5cm away.

“I miss you…”, she whispers and lands a kiss on my lips again.

And that’s when I promise to my self that I don’t want to loose her again. Ever.

 

 

Vic

We leave the emergency stairs holding each other’s hand. He smiles brightly to me and I can see all people around us are staring at us with curiosity. Maybe some thinks those rumors are true, maybe some of them think I don’t deserve him. I don’t care. I really don’t.

“So it’s true then ? They’re having a relationship after the on-screen marriage ?”.

“I think she deserves better, after all, he had a bad reputation before”.

“I thought she’s with that Taiwan star, Calvin Chen, after their drama ended, or maybe Zhou Mi. I don’t know, they kind of match each other well”.

Those comments are heard while we’re walking together, heading back to the changing room. We’re passing them and suddenly, Khun expressions changes.

He stops, and turns to me.

“The last comment, that’s bothering me”, he says.

I tilt my head to the side and think. Me ? with Calvin Chen, he means ?

“Waeyo ? ”, I ask him innocently. Seriously, I don’t know what’s wrong about my drama.

“I saw that”, he adds.

Saw ? what did he see ?.

“Ung ?”, I scrunch my eyebrows together.

“I saw that drama. You had a lip act with Calvin Chen and Zhou Mi. And also you had another marriage. Seriously, you didn’t even consider my feelings at all”, He says with a cold voice.

I laugh. And Khun stares at me khunfusely.

“Ya ! Appa, jiltu hajima (don’t be jealous), it’s just a drama. It’s for a job only. I didn’t and not currently have any relationship with one of them”, I explain. “But… it’s warming my heart that you jealous with them. That means you still in love with me”.

Khun gives me a small smile.

“Just…don’t try to make me jealous again”, he adds and pouts like a little boy.

Then we start to walk together again.

“Hey, by the way, we’re even. You made me jealous once with your CF and now I made you jealous hahahaha”, I joke along the way and relieved that I wasn’t having an unrequited love.

“Omma, can’t we just … forget the past and come clean for a serious relationship?”, he asks with his serious expression and half plead.

I sneak my arm to link with his, lean myself to him and smile.

“Say you love me…”, I mumble but I‘m pretty sure that he still can hears it.

He brushes my hand and takes a deep breath.

“Saranghae, Victoria-ssi…”, he says with a clear voice and confidence.

My heart beats fast again just like we’re first met each other.

Finally, the one I love is here with me.

 

 

F(X) + 2PM

 

“I saw Vic omma walked to the emergency stairs where Appa’s at”, Sulli says.

“Unmyeongida (it’s fate) !”, Junho claps his hand together excitedly. 2PM is visiting F(X)’s changing room.

“I bet you manwon (10000won) that they’re back together”, Wooyoung whispers to Junsu.

“Too confidence..”, Junsu scoffs. “That Kyuhyun guy would make a world war if  its really happen”.

“World war ? maybe you’re right, Oppa. Kyu Oppa would probably make a REAL world war”, Amber laughs at the boys’s joke.

“I hope they have a nice heart-to-heart conversation”, Krystal dreams.

“What if the opposite happens ?”, suddenly Chansung says and make his friends turn to look at him and giving him a weird expression.

“Wae ? I said “what if” ,right ?”, Chansung defends himself and grabs a banana that prepared just for him by the staff.

“Eiii… you’re just jealous, Chansung-ah”, Taec pats his shoulder.

“Nuga ?! Aninde…(I’m not)”, Chansung denies.

 

 

 

With heavy heart, Khun and Vic had to separate after the show. Vic and F(X) had another schedule to attend while Khun and 2PM also had a lot schedule to catch up after the return of the Thai Prince. Khun texted Vic just as he got into the van. Wooyoung peeped a bit and scoffed jealously.

“Johanya (you like that a lot huh ?)?” , Wooyoung whispered.

Khun let out a weird smile.

“More than anything you could think of”, he answered.

Wooyoung nearly ate his heart out. His bestfriend was going mental after meeting the love of his life.

“It’s not gonna be easy this time”, Wooyoung said with a low tone. “If you know what I mean”

Khun turned his head to the window, trying to clear his head and not distracted by what Wooyoung said. Wooyoung is right, after all, there’s nothing easy in this industry.

 

Meanwhile, Vic received the text that Khun sent.

Jagiya, josimhae…noreul saranghae *heart*

She can’t help not to smile and typed back to him. It felt surreal today. Yesterday, she was still in a big mourning of him, and then today she felt so blessed that the man that captured her heart is back.

Suddenly, Luna turned to her and whispered, “You must be very happy today, Omma. No more tears of sadness at night, okay ?”. She blinked one side and grinned.

Vic’s eyes turned into bunny eyes as Luna caught her off guard, “o..otohke arayo ? (how did you know …?)”

Luna just rubbed Vic hand lovingly and smile. She didn’t need to answer that.

Vic let out a deep sigh. He’s back, she thought.

She scrolled down her contacts to find her mother’s number, and typed a text.

“Mother, he’s back into my life…”

 

 

*Annyeonghaseyo, yeorobun. Oremanhida (It's been long). Please feel free to give comments and subscribe my story :)) neomu gamsahamnida. Thank you for still reading and loving my stories.