SEORI XD

ONE DAY DATE

“Seobaby! Where have you been? We’ve been trying to call you like crazy, and…..,” Yoona’s expression changed from worried-sick to a befogged one when she saw Lee Seunghyun. He smiled at her and in return, she smiled at him back. She forgot for a while, about Seohyun who was still standing in front of her.

“Oh! Seungri-shi….,” she quickly composed herself; not wanting to ruin her Goddess image in front of him. People usually see her as an elegant, well-mannered person; and shouting at the door like a worried old-lady in your night gown isn’t really lady-like.

“Hey, Yoona!”

“Seungri-shi….hi,” they continued to smile at each other.

“Wait a minute. Seungri-shi! You’re supposed to have a date with Minzy today weren’t you? Why did you ditch her? And why are you with Seohyun?” well there goes her Goddess image.

She suddenly lost her grip when she remembered what Kwon Jiyong told her during their double date that evening. Her smile was upside-down, and she was staring at him like she was going to pounce at him anytime now. Lee Seunghyun was totally surprised when Yoona suddenly raised her voice at him.

“Yah, Yoona! At least let our Seohyun in first before you start pulling hairs with him. You’re blocking the door,” the calm, self-composed Taeyeon suddenly intruded and pushed Yoona aside. The younger girl almost fell, but managed to regain her balance. Taeyeon quickly grabbed Seohyun; who had been standing in front of the door quietly, and brought her inside the SNSD’s dorm.

Before Yoona could continue asking questions to Lee Seunghyun, the older girl managed to get to the front door right-on-time after sending Seohyun into her room for some much-needed-rest.  

“Thank you for accompanying her Seungri-shi. Sorry for troubling you”

“It was my pleasure,” he bowed at her like a chaperon, as he let on those words. Taeyeon giggled at him, while Yoona was still eyeing him with a vexed look printed on her face. He saw the look on her face and turned stiff again upon seeing it. Taeyeon noticed the awkwardness, and elbowed her donseng.

“Ouch! What was that for?”

“Don’t be rude to him. He had been with Seohyun the whole day. She almost got kidnapped you know, if it weren’t for him”

“Wait a minute. You’re telling me she ditched Minzy and went out with Seohyun instead,” her voice was an octave higher now. Her rage had totally shunned away the fact that he had saved her beloved Seohyun from getting kidnapped, and made her only focus on finding his fault. Lee Seunghyun didn’t have the guts to look at her in the face, and just stared down at the floor. Taeyeon heaved a heavy sigh. She couldn’t really blame Yoona for acting like that, since she still didn’t know the whole story. But still, she was a bit too much.

“Why don’t you get back inside Yoona, and let me handle him,” the younger girl looked at her with an unsatisfied look. However, she didn’t say anything and just went back inside without any complaints after sending Lee Seunghyun one last glare. Taeyeon shook her head as she watched her second youngest donseng slowly made her way right into her room. She then turned to Lee Seunghyun who was still staring at the ground with a guilty look on his pale face. She seriously felt sorry for the boy.

“Don’t worry. She’ll cool down soon enough once I explain to her what happened today”

“Thanks Taeyeon-shi. How is Seohyun doing?”

“Hmm…She looks tired but other than that, she looks fine to me. Why, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon pondered at him. She wore a baffled look on her face. True, she did notice that there was something wrong with Seohyun just now when she escorted her into her room. However, she didn’t want to ask her anything, since she seemed really tired and didn’t want to be bothered with any question. Alas, she just let her be, and went straight back to the front door.

“Well, I better get going now. Goodnight Taeyeon-shi”

“Night,” she smiled and waved goodbye at him as he fade away into the distance, before slowly disappearing out of sight.

She closed the door afterwards, and went straight to Seohyun’s room. Most of the other members were already asleep inside their respective room. When she entered the maknae’s room, her eyes caught sight of Hyoyoen who was fast asleep next to Seohyun’s bed. She also noticed that Yoona was there too, sitting on Seohyun’s bed.

“Are you okay?” the maknae who was lying down on her bed, nodded her head slowly as the older girl carefully made her way next to her. Yoona gawked at her questioningly, asking for some explanation. Taeyeon then finally started explaining to Yoona about how both makanes met and the whole deal; at least until the part where they met at the theme park before parting their separate ways.

Seohyun was only pretending to sleep, when she was actually, secretly listening to them discussing about her. Her unnies still didn’t know what happened afterwards. She didn’t really feel like telling them about it; so she opted to go straight to bed before they start bombarding her with questions that she didn’t want to answer.

After a while, Taeyeon finally finished her story. Yoona who finally understood the whole thing, nodded her head at the end of the story. The feeling of guilt slowly started to seep inside her heart when she thought about what she said to Lee Seunghyun that night; accusing him of things that he didn’t do. She felt really terrible now. Taeyeon was glad that she had finally able to clear off the misunderstanding, but she still wanted to know what happened after that. Yoona wanted to know the same thing too. However, seeing that Seohyun was now sound asleep, she decided to just ask her tomorrow, after she had had a nice long rest.

Taeyeon told Yoona to just wait until tomorrow. The younger girl nodded her head in agreement. Soon, both Yoona and Taeyeon left Seohyun to her beautiful sleep, and went to their room. Seohyun slowly got up when she was sure that they had left the room. She stared at Hyoyeon who was dead asleep. She was still not feeling sleepy at that moment, and her mind was still pondering about Lee Seunghyun.

She felt stupid for thinking of him. The man that had already turned down her love, and yet she still can’t get him out of her mind. Hours went by, and she still couldn’t sleep yet. Her thoughts were still preoccupied with the thoughts of Lee Seunghyun; the guy who had totally melted her heart.

What is wrong with me?

Why can’t I stop thinking about him?

Oppa….

If only you could feel what I’m feeling right now.

She knew that her love for him is really strong and she had fallen for him hard; even though they had only just spent a day together. It was really weird. How could had she fallen for him that easily? But she couldn’t deny the fact that her heart now belongs to him. She felt really sad, when he rejected her. But she couldn’t feel angry at him, after knowing what had happened with his first love. She doubted that her love for him would die out anytime soon. In fact, she was afraid that she would never be able to get rid of her feelings for him and keep on waiting for him even after he had rejected her.

“Seungri. I really hope we could be together one day,” tears started running down her cheeks. She wiped it away and lay back down on her bed. After what felt like an eternity, her eyes finally gave away, and she was finally able to sleep.

Meanwhile

“Yo Seungri. It’s about time. Seems like someone had too much fun with Seohyun today, that he forgot that it’s already late, huh? Hahaha….,” Kwon Jiyong tried to poke fun at Lee Seunghyun when he entered their house. His laughter eventually died out when he realized that the latter seemed like out of mood. The maknae ignored his warm welcome and just went straight into his room.

“What’s gotten into him?” Choi Seunghyun stared at their maknae’s room when he asked Kwon Jiyong the question. He shook his head. He too didn’t know why Lee Seunghyun was acting like that.

“Maybe your joke was really bad, that it killed his good mood. You should probably apologize to him,” the older boy smiled at him. Kwon Jiyong snorted at the remarks and glared at the latter who had silly grin now, plastered on his face.

“I was just joking, okay. But seriously, you should go talk to him,” the smile was still on his face, but Choi Seunghyun’s voice was now serious. Kwon Jiyong stared at he’s group member and Lee Seunghyun’s room alternately before slowly nodding his head. He left Choi Seunghyun and carefully walked towards the maknae’s room. He opened the door. His eyes were greeted by the sight of Lee Seunghyun sitting on his bed, staring into space like a man with a million problems on his mind. The latter still didn’t notice his presence, even after he was standing next to his bed.

“I see you have some problem right now,” Lee Seunghyun finally realized that he wasn’t alone in the room anymore. Kwon Jiyong smiled at him when their eyes met. He then sat next to him.

“Oh, hyung! When did you get in?”

“Yup! You definitely have problems. TOP said that it was probably because my joke , but I know you’re like this because of something else. Come on, tell me about it,” Kwon Jiyong gave him a reassured look.

He stared at his leader for a while, pondering whether he should tell him about the bane of his life at that moment. He thought about it for quite a while, but he didn’t see any harm in it. Besides, he needed someone to tell him what he should do. He was really in a prick at that time. He rejected her, but somehow he’s the one who felt hurt. He also felt guilty for lying to her about his true feelings for her and rejecting her bluntly.

“Hyung, I feel like a ”

“Okay….go on”

“I think I’m in love with her,” Kwon Jiyong’s expression was totally mystified, plus shock to no end.

“Are you trying to tell me that you had fallen for…Seohyun,” Lee Seunghyun nodded his head, which made his leader's eyes grew even wider whilst his mouth turned into an ‘O’ shape. He was still having a hard time processing what he had just heard.

“She loves me too, but I rejected her”

“What?” this time his brain really couldn’t take it anymore. A few more surprises like that and his brain would probably stop functioning for a while.

“Why did you do something like that? Have you gone loco?”

“You know I don’t believe in love anymore,” Kwon Jiyong couldn’t believe what he had just heard.

He shook his head. He now remembered again about Lee Seunghyun’s first love-tragedy. He let out a heavy sigh. He knew he needed to tell him that it was stupid of him to do something like that. He needed to make him realize that it is not good for him to keep on holding to the past. He needed to move on, and Kwon Jiyong didn’t want him to make a mistake that he’ll soon regret for the rest of his life.

“Dude, didn’t you learn anything from your break-up”

“You shouldn’t trust es,” Lee Seunghyun looked at him with a puzzled look. He shook his head in disappointment.

“Well that is true, but is there anything else that you learned? Come on, man,” Lee Seunghyun pondered for a while. His face was contorted and seemed confused. He was thinking hard. He kept on pondering about it with serious look on his face, before he eventually gave up and ogled at Kwon Jiyong for answers. The latter shook his head once again in disappointment.

“Dude, you shouldn’t have dumped her. Don’t you know how it feels to love someone?”

“Of course I know how it feels man, but…”

“Then you’re no different than that good-for-nothing- that dumped you. No wait, scratch that. You’re even worse than her, you know that”

“What? Dude, it’s not like I’m cheating behind anybody’s back okay,” Lee Seunghyun was starting to get sensitive now when Kwon Jiyong brought up the old memories that he had been trying to forget about for years.

“True, but have you forgotten how it felt? To love someone with all your heart, just to have your heart thorn to pieces in the end. Have you forgotten how bad it felt?” Kwon Jiyong raised his voice. He didn’t mean to provoke him or anything. He just wanted Lee Seunghyun to stop hurting himself. The maknae didn’t say a word after that. He just stayed quiet. However, the look on his face clearly showed that he was still unsatisfied. Kwon Jiyong stared at him, whilst shaking his head.

“You said Seohyun loves you. How could you do that to her, when you’ve already known how painful it is to be heartbroken. Right now she’s feeling the same thing as you did. Don’t you feel any remorse?”

“But hyung…..”

“Look, I’m no Doctor Love or anything, but at least I know that what you did was stupid and wrong. Aside from that, you’re just hurting yourself man. You said it yourself that you love her too right,” Lee Seunghyun was silent, but he gradually nodded his head.

“If you keep clinging to the past, then there is no bright future for you. History is the best teacher. You should learn from it. If not, if you don’t open your heart again, then…..well, you do the math,” and that’s when it finally dawned on him; the message that his caring leader was trying to convey to him. He finally realized that he was selfish and not-to-mention a huge jerk. He only thought about his problem without considering how Seohyun would feel about his actions. He also realized now that he had only been hurting himself all these years; closing his heart and pretending like he had moved on. He now knew that he hadn’t, and he had been lying to himself all these time. He was just hurting himself, and now he had hurt Seohyun too.

“Bro! What should I do?” tears were trailing down his face now. It was a pathetic sight to see.

“Hey man, you caused it so you solve it,” and with that, Kwon Jiyong left his question hanging without any answer and left his room without looking back. Deep down, he really felt bad for leaving him like that. But at the back of his mind, he knew he had to do that. He just wanted him to grow, and make sure that he doesn’t make the same mistake anymore.

Sorry dude, but you have to do this on your own. Good luck bro.

4 Days Later

Seohyun was drinking a coffee all by herself at a nearby café that night. She didn’t have any activity that day or any show to attend to, and she was bored out of her mind that night. Her unnies had been asking about her mood swings and why she was feeling down lately. She always managed to dodge herself from answering those questions, but honestly she was starting to get tired of it. She needed some time alone. Her unnies were heavyhearted to let her wander off all by herself that night, but she promised them that she wouldn’t go far and that she would be back early. They were all worried about her, but she managed to assure them that some time alone was the perfect remedy for her at that time. Desperate to see her back to her old self again, the girls were eventually reluctant to let her go out that night.

She was slowly sipping her coffee; trying to calm her messed-up thoughts, when suddenly out of the blue, Lee Seunghyun appeared right in front of her. She almost chocked when she saw him. She totally didn’t expect to see him at that moment.

“Oppa….”

“Hey Seohyun!”

“What are you doing here?”

“Just walking around and stuff. But then I saw you and decided to come here,” that’s what he told her, when in truth, he had actually been searching for her. He already went to her dorm but Taeyeon told her that she was out, but not far. He frantically went searching for her around the area. Half an hour later, after running around like a lunatic; and getting chased by crazy dogs, he finally found her. He fidgeted and suddenly had second thoughts about meeting her, but he knew that it was now or never. One way or another, he just had to tell her the thing that had been bugging him these last 4 days.

“Can I seat here?”

“Oh! Yes. Sure,” she ogled at him as he took the seat in front of her. Butterflies were wrecking havoc inside her stomach at that time. She also felt the temperature rose a few hundred degrees all of the sudden. She was having a serious case of nerve-wreck. Lee Seunghyun wasn’t doing any better either. His demeanor may seem calm on the outside, but on the inside it was a totally different story altogether.

“So…how are you these days. Sleeping well?”

“Yeah. I’m okay. You?”

“Good, me too,” then, silent filled the air between them.

It was suffocating both of them. They were both speechless. Seohyun was glancing from left to right, trying to avoid any eye-contact with him. She was afraid that she might stare at him for too long. She knew that she wouldn’t be able to restrain herself from ogling at him like an idiot for hours. Why? Because she knew that she was still in love with him, and the feeling was still strong inside her heart.

Lee Seunghyun alternately looked up for some inspiration and stare down in frustration. He was still thinking of what to say next and how to start a conversation with her. Both of them were flustered like hell at the presence of each other. Eventually, Seohyun just couldn’t take it anymore and gave in.

“Look Seungri-ssi. Why don’t we just forget what I said 4 days ago, and move on with our life. I’ve already forgotten about you and I don’t have any feelings for you anymore,” she lied to him.

She could see that he was surprised at what she had just said. She almost cried when she told him that. How could she possibly forget about him that easily; her first love. The latter stared at her for a while. His face looked tense.

“Are you sure? Are you positive you don’t love me anymore?”

“Well…..”

“Please Seohyun. Even a five-year-old can tell that you’re lying”

“Well, what do you want me to say? I love you to no end, but you don’t. I feel like an idiot you know. Even after you rejected me, I still hoped that you would change your mind and love me back. I just can’t stop loving you, oppa,” her voice was shaky and sounded like she was about to cry. Brim of tears were seen on her eyes, just waiting to burst. Lee Seunghyun remained silent.

“I know you don’t love me, so what’s the use of telling you that I still love you. Wouldn’t it be better if I just lie to you like that,” her voice was raised a bit. She really looked like she was about to cry anytime now. Good thing there weren’t many people in the café that night and all of them weren’t paying any attention to them. Otherwise, god knows what would appear on the tabloids tomorrow.

“No I don’t think that would be better for us”

“What? Why?” Seohyun gawked at him with her most muddle-headed look printed on her face.

“Because I love you too”

“Huh?” Lee Seunghyun giggled at seeing her shock-stricken expression. Tremors erupted inside her conscious mind, sending waves of quakes that totally disrupted her ability to think at that time. She knew she didn’t mishear what he said, but she still couldn’t believe what she heard.

“What did you just say?”

“I said I love you Seohyun. I, Lee Seunghyun had fallen head over heel for you, Seo Joohyun”

“But, but, but, but…..”

“You were right. I was afraid to admit that I was in love again. I knew I love you, but I was too afraid to admit it. I kept looking back at my past. Because of that I was blind. Blind to see what lies waiting for me and you in the future,” Seohyun looked at him intently as he continued.

“I’m grateful that I finally realized my mistake now. Otherwise I would’ve lost you forever. You, who love me, and you who I love with all my heart,” Seohyun was now crying tears of joy.

She smiled in relief. God had finally answered her prayer. He finally opened his heart to love again. Lee Seunghyun grabbed her hand and held her soft hands dearly. He lifted her chin to see her face. He almost cried himself when he saw her teary eyes. She smiled at him. He was relief to see it and couldn’t help smiling back at her.

“Seohyun. I’ll never forget our one day date last Valentine. Would you make me the happiest man on earth and be my date for the rest of Valentine days in my life? Because there is no one else I want to spend those days with, other than you,” this time, he couldn’t withstand anymore the tears in his eyes. They were now both shading tears of joy.

“Yes. I will forever be with you Lee Seunghyun. I love you, and thank you for loving me back,” they both held hands and stared at each other’s eyes lovingly. Happiness was clearly seen on each other’s eyes. They were both elated now that they had finally overcome the barriers that had been in the way of their secret love. From that moment on, they became really close. The other members of SNSD and Big Bang were on cloud nine when they heard that they were together. No one could get between them now. Love has definitely overtaken them. In the end; okay, this may sound cliché, but….they lived happily ever after ;p

 

                                               images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU4HyB_GzFeQ7W-MgesAqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWFlcDH2QwyIcRoF2bWZ-