Chapter 3- loneliness and sweet moments

Pinning for you

The next few days was a miracle. Onew did not once shed any tears. He tried his best to smile even though his heart was not into it. He tried to act normal even though he had forgotten what normal was. He tried so hard that by the end of the day, he was physically and mentally exhausted. Onew throw himself to his bed and closed his eyes. It had only been 4 days but he was already tired of acting that he was fine. After much thought, he went to the kitchen to get some water to drink. As he lazily walked into the kitchen, he noticed that the whole was quiet, too quiet for his liking. The whole house seemed empty except him. His desire for a quick drink was lost.

 

He slowly made is way to the balcony and sat with his knees to his chest. He looked up to the night sky and saw only a star shining brightly alone in the huge sky. The star looked loney tonight like himself. Oh how he hated being alone. It feels as if everyone had abandoned him and leaving him all alone. The loneliness was slowly killing him but he had to be strong for the sake of s as the future of Shinee greatly depends on him. Onew sighed inwardly as he rest his head on his knees.

-------------------------------

"Minho hyung! Is it alright to leave Onew hyung alone in the dorm? I'm worried," Taemin asked with a worried look on his face.

Minho looked at Taemin. He was also worried for Onew but Key has specifically ordered them to spend the night somewhere else.

"I don't know. But you heard what Key hyung said. I bet Jonghyun hyung is having a great time in Mblaq's dorm," Minho answered.

"Then where shall we go?" Taemin asked with a pout on his face.

Minho chuckled. " Lets go play in the park before going to the hotel!"

"Yay! Lets play!!" Taemin exclaimed as he skip towards the park.

Minho smiled as he watched Taemin smiling happily to him.

"Hey, wait for me!!"

Minho jogged towards Taemin as Taemin prepared to run.

" Not if you catch me first!!" Taemin giggled as he ran away from Minho.

Minho laughed as he ran after Taemin. The park was filled with laughter for the rest of the night.

 

-----------------------

I'm sorry! I don't really know how to end this chapter!!

But just tell me what do you think.

So did you guys see 2min moments? Aren't they cute! Hehe ^^

Oh yeah.. sorry for the short chapter. I'm in a rush.