Chapter 4- Finally

Pinning for you

Key crept slowly into Onew's room and noticed a huge bulge under Onew's blanket. Key sighed in dissapointment. He was hoping to talk to him but Onew had fallen asleep. Key walked quietly to the living room and sat on the couch deep in thoughts. He could not stand it anymore. He wanted to be able to cuddle Onew and stared at him as long as he wanted without giving any reasons to do so. He had been giving some hints to Onew but he was too dense to even notice.

"He was probably still in his own world to notice people around him," Key mused.

Sometimes Key could not believe that he had fallen in love with an idiot. Key shook his head to clear his thoughts and stared down at the dark balcony in front of him.

"Aish.. Onew, I love you. When will you notice me?" Key sighed to himself while putting his legs against his chest.

"Really?" A voice suddenly replied.

Key almost fell off the couch when he heard a response. He had not expected anyone to ear it especially Onew who was supposed to be sleeping in his room. Key looked around the living room only to found Onew coming out of the balcony.

"Yah! I thought you are... How you..."Key stammered while getting up from the couch.

" What you said before. Is it true?"Onew asked, looking hopeful.

Key blushed and looked at the ground, trying desperately not to make any eye contact. If only the ground can swallow him  and let him escape from this embarassing moment. Key was glad he had chased the others out of the dorm. He did not want them to witness something like this.

Onew moved closer to Key and lifted Key's face. He gave Key his widest smile that almost made his eyes dissapear. Key could literaly felt his legs turned jelly as he stared into Onew's eyes. Without a word, Onew brought his plump lips into Key's. Key closed his eyes automatically and brought his fingers to Onew's hair. He could literaly felt the fireworks and his heartbeat was beating twice as fast. It felt like a dream.

-------------

The next day, Key made breakfast fullof Onew's favourite food. The whole kitchen smells heavenly. Even the smell of food could wake Onew up who usually had to be forced to get out of the bad. Hearing Key humming sweetly to himself, Onew smiled to himself. He lunged at Key and gave Key a hug, catching Key by surprise who almost let go of the pan he was holding. Key squealed in delight as Onew lifted him and began spinning him around the kitchen. Laughter could be heard from the kitchen.

" Umma? Appa?" a cheerful voice interrupted them.

Onew froze while still holding Key in the air. Taemin looked at them with a smile on his pure innocent face. Minho soon stepped into the kitchen and looked shocked upon seeing them in an awkward position. Minho cleared his throat and dragged Taemin who was still looking at them into their room. When they heard a door slam, Onew put Key down who had a panicked look onhis face.

"Onew! What should we do? They seen us!" Key whispered loudly to Onew.

Onew laughed at Key cute reaction.

"Wouldn't it be easier to tell them about us after they had seen us?" Onew replied calmly.

"But what if they could not still accept it? What should I do if my baby hate me?" Key countered with a slightly shaky voice.

Onew huged Key as Key rested his head on Onew's shoulder.

"It's going to be alright," Onew softly whispered to Key's ear as he comforted Key who slowly relaxed against Onew's body.

 

----------------

Sorry for the very, very late update. I've been busy lately and almost forgotten about this fic. Sorry about that! *90 degrees bow*

Anyway, the next chapter would be the last chapter. It would be slightly longer than the previous chapters. Well, stay tuned!!