Chapter 5- Happy ever after?

Pinning for you

In the room, Taemin bounced into his bed and looked at Minho excitedly.

" Minho, I think something good has finally happened between Umma and Appa!" Taemin exclaimed as he swung his legs from the bed.

Minho who was still dazed from the sight only nodded. He had not expected to be greeted by the sight of Onew and Key in the air when he got home with Taemin. Minho shook his head and let himself lost in thought. He had an idea! Minho looked away from Taemin and revealed his evil grin.

After hiding in the room with Taemin for some time, Minho pulled Taemin out of the room to meet their umma and appa. Mino found them sitting on a couch cuddling to each other while watching some daytime television programme. Key pulled himself away from a surprised Onew upon seeing them entering the living room.

"Ah.. Minho! Taemin!" Key began.

"Key hyung, Onew hyung. We need to talk," Minho said calmly.

"Ahh.. yes.. About that.. We..." Key stuttered.

"We know it will happen sooner or later." Minho interrupted.

"Yes.. Eh? What do you mean?" Key asked.

Onew just smiled. This was the first time seeing Key so flustered. His diva image was slowly crumpling before his eyes. Taemin looked at Minho and Key with a confused look on his face.

"Its obvious that you had been pinning for Onew hyung from the first day you guys met." Minho smiled.

Key was shocked from Minho's direct talk. He soon recovered and gave a killer glare at Minho for saying such words so lightly. He did not want Onew to know about that.

Amused, Onew looked at Key who was blushing. Key liked him since the first day they met? And he only knew Key's feelings after 2 years. Wow! He must be so dense. He remembered the day they first met so well. He remembered the way Key kept staring at him and laughed at his lame jokes. More often, Onew would also saw a blush creeping on Key's face whenever they had eye contact but dismissed it. Onew popped his bubble and divert his attention back to Minho who was looking at them seriously. Onew sipped on his already cold coffee. He had a bad feeling about this.

" Taemin and I will only allow you guys to be together if you allow us to be together," Minho demanded as he slammed his fist to the coffee table.

Shocked, Onew spit his coffee he was currently drinking all over Minho. Key, who was about to protest to Minho's demand, laughed loudly at Minho who was bathed with coffee.

"Hyung!" Minho whinned while showing a pout on his face.

Key who was already on the floor was laughing hard while clutching on his stomach. He wiped his tears away and tried to calm himself down. Onew shook his head at Key and smiled apologically at Minho.

"You deserve it!" Key exclaimed as he pointed his finger at Minho.

Onew chuckled softly at Key childish behaviour. Taemin was frantically trying to wipe away the coffee from Minho. Key was smirking to himself while folding his arms in triumph. The stuttering and weak Key has long dissappeared in place of a smug Key.

"Serve you right for dropping that bomb on us without warning. But whatever it is, we won't let you and Taemin be together. You will only hurt my baby. And Onew and I will date each each other wheather you like it or not,' declared Key stubbornly.

"Taemin, help me!" Minho begged Taemin while slightly shaking Taemin's hand.

Taemin went towards Key and tugged on his umma's shirt with his puppy eyes and sad pout on his face. Key closed his eyes and sighed deeply.

"No!"

"Umma, please.." Taemin continued to tugged on Key's shirt as he pretended to sob.

Key opened his eyes and shocked to see Taemin wiping his face.

" Omo! My baby! Umma's sorry. Don't cry anymore.Does Minho mean so much to you? I'll let you date each other. Umma promise!" Key hugged Taemin as he patted Taemin's head.

" Yay! Thanks umma!!" Taemin jumped out of Key's hug and jumped to Minho for a hug.

"What?" Key was confused.

Key then realized that Taemin had tricked him. Key glared at Minho who was raising his hands in the air, acting innocent.

Onew could only smile as he saw Taemin and Minho skipping their way to the room.

"Minho!! You better not do anything to Taemin!!" Key yelled

----------------

(the one in blue are from the note. Read on and you'll understand ^^)

"I'm home!" Jonghyung hollered as he stepped into the house.

Instead of hearing a response,  all he heard eas silence. Jonghyung was puzzled. Where did the other's do? As he stepped into the house, he noticed that all his stuff were in the living room. He noticed a note on a table and immediately brought the note to his hand. He scanned his eyes to his paper.

Jonghyun,

Onew and I wanted some privacy so we decided to kick you out of the room. Don't bother coming to Minho and Taemin's room. They needed the privacy too.*sighh* You are welcome to sleep in any part of the house except the two room and the kitchen. Now we wouldn't want to see your dino head early in the morning do we? Or do you need a refresh to your memory?

Jonghyung shuddered as he remembered the incident when he was found sleeping at the kitchen floor after making a mess in the kitchen by Key. You wouldn't want to hear the details. It wasn't pretty.

All of us are eating out so just heat some leftovers from the fridge for your dinner. Enjoy!

Key

Jonghyun stared at the note in disbelief.

"What are they talking about? Kicking me out of the room? You got to be kidding me!" Jonghyun muttered darkly to himself.

He walked towards his,Onew and Key room only to find it locked. It took him a moment before he noticed an engraving of  "ONKEY FOREVER" on the door. He ran towards Taemin and Minho's room and noticed the same engraving of their name on the door. Jonghyun was dumbfound.

" What happened here?" He thought aloud.

He looked through the note once more and found some scribbles at the back of the note.

Minho and Taemin are dating each other. So am I and Onew. I guess those fanfics are true after all. OnKey and 2min forever!!

Jonghyun read the note again. Impossible. Nothing make sense to Jonghyun.

"How can everything change after a day? It must be a trick." He mumbled to himself.

A moment later, he received an sms from Key.

It's true. Start believing it. Key

With that, Jonghyun screamed with all his might  when he realized that it was true.

------------------------

"What took you so long? The movie is about to start! Have you written a note to Jonghyun that we will be out for movie and dinner?" Onew asked Key.

"Nothing. I already wrote him a note and sent him an sms. He should know. Well, I'm sure he is enjoying himself," Key replied while hiding his evil grin.

He was sure that Jonghyun was enjoying himself right now.

 

========

That concludes the final chapter of "Pinning for you."

Im sorry for making Key sound mean. *90 degree bow*

Thank you for subscribing, commenting and reading!!

I hope you enjoy this short story. Look out for my other fics. I will be posting it soon.

Feel free to add me as a friend or chat with me!! ^^