Chapter 1- depressed

Pinning for you

Jojo, when the sad music plays

I think of you (eh eh eh eh)

Jojo, why can't I forget you

even though you were so cruel (oh oh oh)

 

Onew's tears fell as he heard the song being played on the radio. Beautiful memories where there were him and her played in his mind. How could she do this to me? What did I do wrong? Is it easy for her to forget me? This unanswered questions made him feel so confused and his broken heart made him want to die.

 

While he was in his own world, he suddenly felt someone hugging him from behind. Onew turned around only to see Key's teary eyes. Onew hugged Key silently while wishing that it was his ex-girlfriend, Luna, instead.

 

Key looked at Onew pitifully. It had been 5 months but yet Onew still cried thinking of that girl. It infuriates him. Key felt helpless because all he could do was to comfort Onew while telling him repeatedly that everything would be okay. But Key knew that it was not okay. Even his own heart aches seeing Onew in pain.

---------------------

Shinee seemed to crumble ever since Onew broke up with Luna. Nothing seems right anymore. Every time Onew saw Luna, he would tried hard not to break down to tears and smile bitterly instead. Key knew how hurt Onew felt when he saw Luna flirting shamelessly with someone else but he couldn't do anything. Key felt as if his heart would explode if he caught Onew crying in his sleep again.

Gradually, Onew refused to go anywhere when he heard that Luna will be there. The rest of the members had a hard time explaining Onew's  absence as the relationship between Luna and Onew was a secret. Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun was awkward with Onew as they did not know what to do when Onew suddenly cried. They often pushed Key towards Onew to comfort him. With a box of tissues in his hands, Key went to Onew wordlessly and provide him with all the comfort he needed.

 

Annyong dear readers!! How's the first chapter? I hope it was not a fail! Haha.. I promise the next few chapters will be better so stay tuned!! Psst.. anyone knows how to make posters?