Love Sick

Love Sick & All My Love Is For You

 

LOVE SICK

Seohyun keeps scribbling note on her book. She’s so absorbed in jotting the note where she felt someone is patting her back softly. She turns back and saw Luhan is standing behind her with a wide grin.

“Can we go home now?”

“Not yet. Just a little more. You can go home now if you want.”

“Don’t wanna~ I want to go home with you.” Luhan shows his playful grin before taking a seat beside her.

“Okay but please, don’t disturb me.”

“Pinky promise.”

The silence once again fills the classroom and now, they can only hear their hoarse breathing as the time goes by.

Luhan takes this opportunity by watching her who is keep writing. He can’t help himself but captivated by her beauty. It’s a life if there aren’t girls who are way prettier than her but for him, she’s the outstanding.

Without make up, her natural beauty is really stand out whether she put a minimal make up.

He remembers how sparkling her eyes are when she scores the exam, her smile when she played with the children at playground or her warmth hand when he’s holding them during winter.

Everything about her seems perfect and he can’t deny about that.

“If only you knew.” Unknowingly, he mutters under his breath. Lucky him, she barely hear it.

“What were you saying?” Seohyun stares at him.

“No – nothing. Are you done yet?” He swears his face is already in red.

“Yeah, lets go home.”

She packs up her things before walking out from the classroom, followed by Luhan.

***************

Seohyun slams her body on the bed. She looks at the ceiling with confused face.

“How can I describe this feeling?” She bites her lower lips.

She notice how Luhan was looking at her back at the classroom but she’s carefully hiding her face when writing the notes. It’s so embarrassing whenever she thought back.

They were friends for more than 5 years and this is the first time, she felt butterfly in her stomach. Her increasing heartbeat every time he fixes her hair, his body warmth every time she cold while waiting for the rain to stop.

Sometimes, she felt distance when Luhan was in vacation with his family and didn’t contact her.

She may go out with her other friends but it’s not the same without Luhan around.

“I think I’m going to be crazy if I kept thinking about this while he only think of me merely as a friend. Forget it, Seohyun!” She mentally hits herself before getting up from the bed and taking a shower.

While on shower, she suddenly remembers about the rumour she’s heard before about he has liking this person for a long time but neither of them know whom.

She is very envious of that lucky girl.

***************

It’s winter and white snow is falling everywhere as it covers all over the place. It’s seems like they’re at Snow Place where everything is white. This time, Seohyun’s hand is in her coat.

“Luhan, are you liking someone?” Seohyun blurts out when they were on the way from school.

Luhan stops his walk and looks at her with disbelief look. “What are you saying?”

“I just want to ask for behalf my friend. She wants your phone number but don’t worry, I didn’t give to her yet. I’m worried if you mad so I ask your permission first.”
”Don’t give my number to her or anyone else.” He says in stern voice.

“Luhan, she wants to…”

“Can’t you see, Seohyun? Why I didn’t give them my phone number? Why I always ignore them? Why I always staring at you? Holding your hand? Not because of the warmth but more than that.”

Seohyun gasps. “Luhan…”

Luhan lets out a sigh. “I know you’re going to hate me if I say this but I like you. More than a friend should and I can’t hide this feeling any longer.”

Seohyun is speechless. Instead of replying, she runs away leaving Luhan behind with painful face.

“I’m sorry, Seohyun.” Luhan mutters. Slowly, the tears from his eyes fall down.

***************

Seohyun skips her favourite class and hang out at basketball stadium where most of the players were having practice for the upcoming event.

Lay who is part of them team, caught her presence before broke into a smile. He exchanges with his reserved members and approach her.

“Seohyun? It’s not like you to skip class at the time like this.” Lay said while gulping the water from the bottle.

Seohyun was surprise. “Hu – huh? What were you saying?”

Lay chuckles. “Are you daydreaming, Seohyun?”

“Op – oppa, shouldn’t you practice?”

“Don’t you change the subjects? I may not an observer but your eyes told me that you are in confused state. It’s not like you for behaving like this.”

She remains silent. “Oppa, have you ever felt love sick before?”

“Love sick? You mean ‘can’t sleep, doesn’t have appetite to eat and always remind of him’? That’s kind of love sick?”

She nods. “Uh-huh.”

Lay lets out a soft laugh. “Are you in that state now? Wow, Seohyun! Congratulations for breaking the barrier between you and the boys.”

“Lay oppa, I’m serious!” She looks at him angry eyes.

The coach calls him for final practice. Lay nods before turns his attention at her.

“I have to go. Let’s chat later after school.” He pats her head.

Seohyun just only looks at him. “This is hurt.”