Chapter 1

Hidden Desire

AUTHOR'S POV

*kringggg* the sound of the alarm of the clock was heard in the room a quiet *arghh* sound was heard. Lay started to wake up from his sleep and looked at the clock and turned it off. He rose up from the bed and he went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth and after he did that went to his closet to put some jogging pants and V-neck white t-shirt. He went outside of the house and stretches his arms * I Hope today would be a good* His said to himself while smiling and he started jogging.

After his jog he went to his bathroom to take a bath after that he went to his closet to put on a white long sleeve a black tie, coat and jeans.  He went to the grudge *good morning beautiful* he told his car. His car was a black Ferrari he never allowed anybody to us his car except for valet. As he entered his car he immediately the engine and drove off to his office.

Lay was the CEO of Horizon enterprises because he was next hier to manage the company. Accepted it whole hearted. As he reaches the building of his office the valet opened the door for lay “be careful in parking my car. If I see any scratch in it you can say goodbye to your job” Lay said to the valet. “Yes sir” the valet stuttered. Lay raised his key and valet got the key from him. “Good morning Sir lay” said Jonghyun with a bright smile. Jonghyun was Lay secretary. Lay doesn’t like to have a girl secretary because he always thinks that the girl secretaries are all flirty with their bosses. Lay bowed his head and started walking inside the building. “What are the agendas for today?” Lay asked Onew, “you have a meeting with the board of directors today and you’re going to sign the contract of our new product.” Onew said to while he was holding a small black notebook “The meeting starts at 2 sharp Sir “Onew add. As lay entered his office at the top floor on the building he sat on his chair and look to different several of documents. His eyes went wide open when he read one of the documents *what the hell* he said while clenching his teeth together.

It was already 2 o’clock as he entered the elevator and pressed the level 18. Upon reaching the 18th floor he immediately open the door where the meeting was held upon entering the room lay got shocked. It was a chaos, paper where scattered on the floor. The directors are arguing with each other and everyone is taking sides. Lay spotted a flower vase beside him. He grabs it and throws it on the floor. Everyone turned and silence occurred. Lay touch his temples and breathe deeply and suddenly his phone ranged but he rejected the phone call. All of the directors went to their sit. Lay went to his sit, as he sat down he leaned back and calm his self but he gave death glares to each of the directors who are present in the meeting. The directors froze to their sit.

LAY’S POV

I take a deep breath and relaxed a bit, “jonghyun please pass the reports to the board” I said to jonghyun while holding my temples. Jonghyun nodded and pass the reports to the board. Before lay said anything he scanned the report again. His temper rose up again “WHY ARE WE ONLY ON TOP 2 IN THE MARKET THE LAST TIME I CHECKED WE WHERE ON TOP!!!” I shouted at the board. As I see the directors faces they where froze in the sit and their faces looked disturbed. “We don’t know either” one of the directors who was taemin whispered. “Maybe because you’re doing a crappy job” I half shouted at him then another director raised his hand which was onew “maybe…. Because of the….. New rising company” he stuttered will telling me. “WHAT DID YOU SAY!?” I shouted at him. Onew was shocked he was about to say it again but I stopped. Whispers where heard in the room that turned in to an argument.

I sighed heavily at stood up and stormed out. "Aish!" I walked out from the meeting because I've became annoyed with the board they are so annoying they keep on giving out suggestions that are useless and they kept on fighting with each other it gave me a lot of pressure that's why I stormed out "aish!" I said again. I got in my black Ferrari car and immediately the engine and drove off to the nearest park. As soon as I arrived I went out of my car and walked. My breaths are heavy because I was very angry and stress out. *I can't take it anymore* I told myself suddenly I screamed my heart out I don't care what people in the park might think I just want to release my anger and stress.

I sat down to the nearest bench. I loosen up my tie; my first two buttons of my polo. I laid back and looked up at the sky. I was having a headache because of this commotion so I rub my temples to less the pain. I closed my eyes to let me relax. *what should I do know our sales are going down because of two moons* I said to myself. I slouched down and sign. I scratched my head in frustration then suddenly I heard a voice. It was the most angelic voice that I ever heard. I wanted to see who it belongs to then I looked up and saw her.

"Is this yours? I think you dropped it" She told me with the most angelic smile. I was awed by her beauty. I got shocked so I didn't respond then she patted my shoulder "hello are you there" she silently laugh “Ahh.... yes that’s mine..... Thank you" I said with a shaky tone, "you’re welcome" she almost turned away but she went back and told me "Don't be so stress your handsome face will get all wrinkly" she slightly laugh then she walked away. I was awed by her kindness and beauty I looked at her fading body in the distance I said to myself * I hope I can see her again...... I wish I knew her name.....*. The sun was setting and I went back to my car and drove home. * I hope I could see her again* I said to myself again

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like it :)

Sorry if its to wordy and such... if there are wrong spellings and grammar just comment below and I'll change it :)