Log 2

Come Into my Head

 

Subject 54, Log 2. Jan. 21, 2014
Tuesday
8:00 AM
Chanyeol was moved to his assigned room. It was quite troublesome, and he managed to bother the other subjects because he kept yelling. And that was weird as well. "Stop ignoring me!" and "Just listen to me!" is what he repeated the most.
 
When we reached the room, he began to breakdown and cry, and then it got silent. He passed out. And then we put him on his bed. Although he is tall, he is very thin, I noticed. His wrists look frail. Fragile-looking, but also ghastly when you notice his protruding bones, cuts and bruises, hollow eyes (they're really a deep purple under his eyes), ruffled hair, and chapped lips with a cut. He's a mess, not the worst I've seen (Subject 36 was probably the worst when she first came), but pretty bad.
He'll get cleaned up before Thursday. Hopefully.
-Dr. Kim J.
 
      They should just clean him now, Dr. Kim thinks, but he shoos the thought away before he can say anything, lest the nurses be annoyed with him. He fixes his glasses with a push up of his finger and closes his journal.
 
Chanyeol is a really- very- different subject. But Dr. Kim doesn't think that without a reason. Despite the fact that he was transferred from another hospital, it seems he... He "became" insane recently. Dr. Kim doesn't know how or why he feels this way; he just does. 
And the ache in his head urges him to find out. 
 
No.
Not right now. Later.
 
Work now. Let your personal thoughts wander somewhere else, away from work.
 
"Observations are on Thursday, right?" Nurse Lee questions, and is then confirmed when Dr. Kim nods indirectly at him. 
"Dr. Kim, don't space out."
 
But it's too late and Dr. Kim has drowned out everything around him to confine himself in his white thoughts.
 
And Nurse Lee continues to word out reasons why Dr. Kim should kill that habit. 
"-it'll kill you, doctor."