Great Idea!

Lunatic

Sorry for late update ;A; there are so many exams that i have  *bows* and my english is worse TAT

Anyway ^^ Thank you for comment and subcribing my story

 

 

Warning : A LOT Typos and really really bad Grammar!


 

"Wanna know?"


Everyone nodded enthusiastic.


"Really want to know?"


"YES" said everyone again together


"Sure you really wanna know?"
 

"Tell me now, or I will kick your body" Tao said making Yixing shivering down.
 

Yixing sighed loudly.

 

 

"I know who Minseok’s Fiancé is"

 

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

 

"He is Minseok fiance" stated Yixing to s. He showed a picture from his pocket. All eyes fixed on a photo that yixing gave.

In that photo, there’s a child around 3 years old was standing up while holding an ice cream, all of them believe that is Minseok because the chubby cheek that he has and next to child Minseok there’s taller and handsome boy who was hugging Minseok tightly.

The others opened their mouth widely. They obviously know who's on that photo.

 

"WHAT!" They shouted together, Their eyes were glaring the photo, They are opening his widely in shock.


"Is he? he is Minseok fiancé?! No Way!" shouted Jongdae and Luhan frustated.

 

“We have the proof tho, beside this is really minseok hyung’s" said Yixing calmly.

 

“How did you get this picture ?”

 

“It’s long story if i talk about this. but the short story, this is from security guard, he found it and he thought this was mine.”


"Anyway, do you know what will happen when he knows Minseok hyung is his fiancé?" Yixing put his serious face.

 

"That guy probably takes him away from us” mumbled Tao, hugging his panda plushie tightly.


“I don’t want it happen!" Tao shouted.

 

"He will steal Minseok from me! I don’t want!" Luhan shouted louder.
 

"YES, i really love him. I don’t want Minseok to get hurt, i know he is a playboy!" Yixing sighed as he threw his body onto the bed.
 

"Yes! i love him too, i will protect him!"
 

"What did you say? I love him more"
 

"I love Baozi the most!"


"No! My love is bigger "

 

“I-“

 

"Enough!" Kris was clenching his hands, the rest were directly looking at Kris.

 

 "I don’t want let it happen either. I won’t let if Minseok marry someone like him. I really knew who he is, I don’t want to see Minseok crying for guy like him and I love Minseok as much as you love him".


Everyone bowed sluggish, when they heard what Kris said. They really love Minseok. Minseok has his own charm.it like spell, they are falling in love with Minseok this fast.


"Guys! I have an idea, how about one of us marries Minseok Ge?"

 

"Tao, that is a good idea, we will save Baozi. He won’t dare to take him if we are married. Luckily I was old enough to get married" Luhan grinned as he imagined himself standing at the altar with Minseok, the magnificent wedding.
 

"Hyung who says he's going to marry you! Minseok is certainly going to be my bride!" Interrupted Chen.

 

"Heh! It was my idea, so I will marry Minseok Ge! "Said Tao grumbling.


"can you stop fighting, you give me a headache beside that wasn’t great idea to solve this problem” chided Kris firmly.


"But hyung, we can’t hide Minseok hyung any longer. I am afraid, that guy will come here in the end of this month and i believe that guy will recognize Minseok hyung or otherwise. Argh is really confusing "said Jongdae, pulled his hair in frustration.

“But are you ready to marry someone so soon like this ?!”

“Yes” shouted the four man to Kris.


"Ok, i don’t mind it either. But one of us? It will be hard to choose because all of us love Minseok equally “Kris put his frustration face.


"Should we ask who he loves?" asked Jongdae.
 

"Yeah, and if it’s not me, I'll kill that guy with my wushu"


"Hey you must accept the fact if Baozi do not like you"


Luhan and Tao argue back, Jongdae and Kris just looking at him lazilly.


“how about all of us marry Minseok ge?".
The four men are glaring on Yixing, with looks that can’t be explained. They quietly approached Yixing.


"WHAT, ARE YOU CRAZY?" The four men shouted back in unison.
 

"I-i think, we cannot choose one of us to marry Minseok Ge because this will be unfair. So all of us will be his husband"


"Awesome! I love your idea! "Said Tao and Luhan in same time. They looked at each other, then smiling like a mad man.
 

"How about our fans and our members?"
 

"We can do it secretly. Only us, that guy, our members and a manager who knows this" Yixing obviously proud of his idea.


"I agree but how about manager Hyung?"
 

"Do not worry, I'll take care of it. I'm sure he would agree, even if accompanied by anger and shouting llike 'you're crazy'" Luhan said.

 

"The last thing, how about Minseok Hyung?"

 


"Let's make a drama"




Luhan woke up due to the rays of the sun penetrating through her window. He slowly rose and stretched out his body and headed to the bathroom. When he made her way towards the bathroom, he could smell the sweet aroma of someone's cooking.


'Minseok' he tought. Luhan Quickly refreshed himself and made his way to the kitchen.as he opened the door, he took a deep breath of the nice cool water and could not help but smile at how nice the weather was today.
Luhan made his way into the kitchen and saw Minseok adding the finishing touches to the breakfast he had made. "Morning Baozi" Luhan said cheerfully.
 

"Ah Luhan morning! I was making our breakfast "said Minseok smiling at Luhan as he is taking the plate of foods to the table.
 

"Really? Ah i thought this is smell of food from restaurant." Praise Luhan. He sat down and smelling the food.
 

"Ish you~" Minseok replied and give light punch in Luhan shoulder.


"Morning! Ah i smell paradise" shouted a man who just appeared in the kitchen.
 

"Morning Tao, morning Yixing and it's only pancake" smile Minseok his two friends.


"Sorry Hyung, i was not being Able to help you prepare the breakfast because i got something to do in my room" Yixing and Tao sat next to Luhan.


"Don’t worry Yixing ah, it's only pancake. Anyway where are Jongdae and Kris? "
 

"Boo!" Someone shouted from under the table.
 

"Someone called me?" Chuckled Jongdae was shocking Minseok and others.


"Yah Hyung, How can you appear from table?" Tao who was irritated, nagging back plainly.


"Hahaha, sorry" Everyone laughed at the maknae.


"Oh yes, has Kris woken yet?" Asked Luhan.


"Not yeet, that Sleepyhead won’t get up froom his "


"Let me wake him up, eat your pancake” Minseok is quickly heading to Kris' room. When he is there, he knocked on the door. Upset repeatedly knocked on the door but there was no response at all from Kris, so he decided to go straight to his room.

 

"Kris, I come in" shout Minseok is slowly entering the room. Minseok eyes fixed on the bed in the room. Ah No, it turns out his eyes were fixed to the person who was sleeping on the bed. The owner of this room, Kris was sleeping with no shirt so he could see his well-built body and muscles. Minseok shook his head, he then walked towards Kris and patted his shoulder gently. He turned away, not daring to look at the shirtless Kris. No response, now Minseok shook kris’ shoulder.


"Kris come on, I've prepared breakfast" Minseok said and there’s response from Kris.


"Kris, everyone is waiting for you" whisper Minseok loudly on his ear.

 

“huh? I don’t care” said the sleppy Kris.

 

“Krissss” whined minseok  was pulling  Kris hands.

 

“ Kiss me then i will get up” mumble Kris still with eyes closed. Minseok just silent after Kris’ words, He only stood up beside kris bed.

 

“Baozi, i am ju-“

 

*peck*

 

His words were cut off by fast peck that Minseok gave. Kris is touching his cheek, he looked at minseok. He keep his Cool image in front of Minseok. if there’s no minseok in front of him maybe he will fly around because too happy.

 

“Mwo? I already gave you peck so get up now!~” shouted Minseok turned away his head.

 

“but i want kiss not peck” Minseok face was completely red.

 

“Why are you blushing?”
 

"Babo! Put your shirt on and join us for breakfast! “Minseok stomped his feet and walks ahead the door.


“Ahjumma" Kris muttered very quietly
 

"What did you say?”
 

"I said nothing anyway Minseok-ah after breakfast we have something to tell you" Minseok stopped his walk and turn back to see Kris who was smiling at him sweetly.

 

“heung ? about what ?”

 

“This is about your fiance”

 


XIURIS moment~!

Dumm ba dummm~ tss Minseok fiance is *peeeeeeeeeeppppp* XD

do you think i will tell you who is minseok fiance ? Maybe i will tell you later heheh~! ^^

and i think this is bad chapter~ sorry my english is worse *bows* many typo and bad grammar here.

thank you for reading, commenting and subcribing this story. I am happy to seeing your comment! ^^

❤ Hiromich-nyan~