Highschooler's confession

Lunatic

Hello I am back~ XD

i didn't get connection for a week ;A;

Well this is chapter 2!

 

Warning : A LOT Typos and Grammar~ bored story 

If you see "The bold text" it mean they are speaking in chinese.

 


 

“Hey minseok, I am Tao.” Tao took minseok's in his arms and walked to the living room.

“and sure I will help you.” said Tao as he smiling sweetly, he sat on the sofa, pulling minseok to sit next to him. Minseok just smiled happily, he looked around the room, and found four men who are still silent like statue is staring him. Minseok just smiled awkwardly at them. Luhan, Yixing, Kris dan Jongdae who saw minseok smiling at them immediately snapped out of his daydream and walked towards Minseok and Tao.

Luhan who walked little faster immediately held out his hand towards minseok. “Luhan imnida,please call me lulu gege i am the oldest here and I can help you too!” shouted luhan as he took minseok’s hand who still in tao’s arm. Minseok widen his eyes, he stood up and shook luhan’s hand.

“You can speak Korean too ?” asked minseok excited.

“Yes, we can. Kris imnida, I am your hyung too” kris said,staring at minseok coldly but look handsome.

“Stop acting cool, duizhang.” Someone patted kris back.

“Yixing, You..” kris is palming his face as he heard Yixing’s comment.

“I am Lay, my real name is Yixing. You can call me anything you want, xing hyung is good for me”

“Ne hyungdeul, nice to meet you all” Minseok nodded as he want to take yixing’s hand but can’t because Luhan still hold his hand tightly.

“Eh?” Minseok tilts his head to look at luhan. Luhan just smiled, he doesn’t want to let go of minseok hands. “I am chen or Jongdae! And minseokie call me hyung, I am only the real Korean here hehe” Minseok tilted his head to the left,seeing his other hand was pulled by new guy called Jongdae.“Nae, hyung! Nice to meet you” Minseok shook both of his hands together.

 

“hey stop holding my minseok!” shouted Tao as he stood up and hug minseok from his back.

“you stop hugging him” shouted Luhan, Yixing, kris, and Jongdae back together.

“hey, jwesonghamnida” Minseok tried to get away from luhan, Tao dan Jongdae. He walked to the Yixing and Kris' side.

“ehm hyungdeul, thank you so much for let me to come in” Minseok bowed to everyone. “but, everyone I come here to not disturb you, but I believe I disturbed you already so I am really sorry” Minseok bowed endlessly again.

“it’s ok minseok, but can you introduce yourself first? So we can make sure you are not random sasaeng fans or stalker who are seeking everything about us” Kris said coldly, he is staring at minseok eyes who is looking at him too. Minseok shook his head “I am not stalker, please believe me” Plead Minseok to everyone as he is giving everyone his baozi eyes attack (?).

“I believe you!” shout luhan, Tao and Jongdae in unison. “eh?” Minseok looks at the three in confusion. Yixing just silent and didn't say anything but he is excited to know more about minseok.

“okay,  annyeonghaseyo, my name is Minseok I am from korea and I come here to find my fiancé” said minseok as he had slight blush in his cheek.

“WHAT! FIANCE?” Said all of Exo M members together, Minseok covering his ear with his hands. “eh, yes” minseok look at them hesistantly. “NO WAY, I WANT KILL HIS FIANCE” They cried together in Chinese language that Minseok doesn’t understand. Minseok look at them weirdly.

“please, can I continue my words?” asked minseok tap Kris’ shoulder.

“uh ok” minseok can clearly see the changes of Kris' face, Kris looks like child who is sulking because his bun get stolen.

“honestly, I don’t know who is my fiancé-” explain Minseok that get cuttted by all people there.

“WHY?” shout all member of exo m again.

“please, let me continue it first” Minseok look at them with plead look. (Baozi plead look attack!)

“sorry” said everyone to apologize.

“I don’t know you will believe it or not, it’s ok if you don’t believe me about it I will just go away.” Convinced minseok to five Namja in front of him. “No, I will believe you” Luhan said out loud. Kris is glaring at luhan with Shut-up look.

“My grandmother is already passed away, she said she is already arranged marriage me with a singer who is now in Exo M. please, believe me I didn’t fake this story ” explain minseok hesistantly. Everyone is silent for a moment that make minseok feels uncomfortable. minseok gives a long sighs “I know, you won’t believe me. Sorry for disturbing all of you" he bowed to them, ready to leave this place. he walked to the door fastly but his movement stopped after he felt his hand pulled from behind.

"Eh? Luhan-ssi?" Minseok looked back to find Luhan who was holding his hand and Tao who was running toward him. Luhan who seeing Tao ran behind him, hugged minseok to save them from hug crash.Tao who cannot stop his run just crashing onto the door. "LU GE" shouted Tao as he is rubbing his red nose. "The kungfu panda is crashing the door!"  People there are laughing at Tao's cuteness and Jongdae's comment.

"erm luhan ssi" Minseok pokes Luhan's arm. Luhan is still hugging him, for Minseok it's too close., different from tao hug which he had felt. her cheeks burned when Luhan hug him.

"Luhan ssi" called minseok again.

"Luhan hyung!" called minseok louder that made Luhan turned his face toward the minseok who is looking at Luhan face, The four other men are  watching them jealousy.

 

Just like the movie,

 

Their nose is touching,

 

They look into each other's eyes,

 

slowly they closed their eyes

 

and closing the distance,

 

just little more their lips will meet.

 

"STOP! What the hell are you doing?!" cried the four people who were there together. Stopping two human who almost kissed.Luhan only gave s glare. Minseok who had managed to get away from the Luhan,only interested to looking at the floor as he is hinding hid blushing face.

"You are interrupting us! " hissed luhan angrily.

"How dare you! He is my Minseok, My fiance" claimed Tao in chinese, that made every members are widening their eyes.

"What did you say? i kissed him, i am his fiance!" shout luhan to Tao loudly in chinese too.

"You almost kissed! only 'almost'! and i am his real fiance " shouted Jongdae who ran to hug minseok.

"No all of you are not his fiance, i am the real!" Yixing said out of loud, he pulls minseok's hand.

"you aren't, he is mine!"

"He is my fiance!"

"NO NO BIG NO, he is mine!"

"my fiance!"

"Mine!"

The bickering is still continue, in other side minseok just look at the bicker kids in confusion. Minseok doesn't understand any single words bcs they are chatting in Chinese. he looked to Kris, who had been silent. Minseok looks at Kris with his plead look. Kris who understand the look just nodded.

"Hey stop" said kris still with his cool expression. but no one heard him .

 

"He is mine! his heal fiance is me"

 

"STOP" Shouted Kris,

 

"No, who said minseok is mine!"

 

"STOP" Kris shouted again but now little louder

 

"No mine mine mine mine!"

 

"STOP i said! stop stop stop" shouted Kris again as he pouting and stomping his feet, but again no one care about him and his aegyo. kris is pouting and ready to sing part of their song 'Careless, mindless No one who care about me' LOL

"STOP or I'll call manager gege" shouted Kris top of his lungs in chinese. then everyone is stopping all of his activities.

"ok calm down. Let's ask him, who's one of us is his fiance" explained Kris to everyone.

"but he said, he didn't know ge!" said Jongdae that earn nods from everyone except minseok and kris.

 

"maybe, he know something and maybe i am his fiance" Everyone except minseok is glaring at kris, but they agreed to calm down and ask minseok first.

"Okay, minseok let's sit first and we will help you but we need you to tell everything to us" said kris in korean to Minseok who is nodding.

 

now they sit on sofa in living room. Every Exo M members are staring into Minseok's face that makes minseok feel uneasy.

"so minseok, how can you don't know abou your fiance and why you can go here, you are still highschoolers right?" asked Kris, the leader of Exo M. Minseok just tilt his head confused.

"Yeah, you skip your school?" added luhan that made minseok more confused.

"Me?" ask minseok hesistanly. Everyone nod their head together that looks cute in minseok's eyes.

"i am already 25years old, i am not highschooler anymore" minseok chuckled, he shook his head cutely, how can they think he still in highschool in his age.

"WHAT? you are in the same age with me ?" Luhan and kris shocked at the elder's confession.

 

"eh? so you are not my hyung?" asked minseok back.

"When is your birthday ?" Yixing ask him carefully.

"26 march 1990" replied Minseok, telling then his real birthday.

 

"No way! you are the eldest here so i am not your hyung but you are my hyung" said luhan

 

"you look so young, we think you are our dongsaeng" Explain Tao.

 

"Yeah look young" added Yixing.

 

" wah really? so i will call you minseokie hyung!' Shouted Jongdae

 

minseok just nod and smiled.

 

"Then how can you get here hyung ?" asked Jongdae as he holds minseok's hands.


 

(sorry, i didn't re-read this so a lot mistake and typos i made this in 2 hours, for me it's the fastest time) ;A; Sorry for Grammar and Typos and bored story! Sorry again and Thanks for The comment and subcribers! XD

 

Hiromich-nyan~