Fight?

Lunatic

 

 

XD Annyeong~

Chapter 3 is up! Have fun reading it! Thanks for commenting,reading and subcribing this story *bows*

 

 

Warning : A LOT Typos and Grammar~ bored story 

If you see "The bold text" it mean they are speaking in chinese.


 

 

"I came here by planes and from the Airport I took a cab, but the cab, but the taxi just drove me till the gate. Then I walk into this building but the security guard in front of there stops me when I said I wanted to meet Exo M.   After that I hid behind the counter, because I want to see you badly, I wait for the guard walked away from the place. Fortunately, not too long after I hid myself, the guard went to see someone and then I ran to the door and rang the bell but no one answered the door, because I was scared I kept pressing the bell. Sorry once again, I had to disturb you” Explained Minseok to everyone, obviously like a child telling his mother vacation experience.

The five men who listening it just look at him sweetly. Jongdae just chuckled "its okay we understand anyway I would tell the guard that you are our special guests, but how did you get this dorm address? Is our address has been spread in the web?"

No, no I already told you, I didn’t know anything about you and I have this address this from a letter that my grandmother gave me heum  wait I will show" Answer Minseok, opening the backpack contents that looks full. He searched the side of the bag till pull out all the contents of the bag but he found nothing.

"I think I dropped the envelope, I had to look for it" Worried Minseok "Well we believe anyway, you do not need to show the letter" said Jongdae, pulling the Eldest hands.

"Not only that, there is a picture when my fiancé still baby, it’s only thing that will help me to find my fiancé. I do not know who from one of you is my fiancé. “Said Minseok releasing his hand from Jongdae’s grip.

"Did you not see the envelope fall around here?" asked Minseok while walking towards the door again.

"No" replied everyone in the dorm was shaking his head.

"God seems the envelope fall outside" said Minseok weakly.

Yixing approached Minseok and rubbed his shoulder "Calm Hyung, I'm sure if it falls outside the security Hyung will keep it, but what if it fall out on the street or while Hyung in the cab or at the airport it would be hard to find though. "Yixing said softly as he continued to rub his shoulder. The four members and Minseok just nodded in agreement.

"Yes it is okay Hyung, Hyung probably should find fiancé by yourself" said Tao and Jongdae were sad to see his hyung.

Minseok chuckled when he heard the words that Tao and Jongdae said "from the first one, didn’t I find my fiancé by myself?”

‘I mean you have to find a new fiancé’ said Jongdae and Tao in his mind while showing off his white teeth.

"Haha  ... Baozi do you have a place to live here?”Asked Luhan to Minseok. Minseok just shook his head again.

"What if Minseok Hyung lives here?" Jongdae suggested to all members.

"Kim Jongdae  ..." called Kris who gives little glare to her member.

"Ah it's ok! I do not want to disturb all of you "said Minseok, bowing his body.

"It's okay Baozi, you did not bother us anyway" Luhan said, the rest people are glaring to the Duizhang.

"But, I did not feel if I had to live with you without giving anything" said Minseok again.

"Hyung fiancé is from one of us, how about help us with home work right? Does not mean you have to be like Tan Ahjumma, Hyung just need make breakfast or prepare something for us like an assistant, how about that Hyung? You can stay here and work. "Said Yixing suggested his idea and approved by everyone there. Including the leader who nods his head slowly.

"Really? May I ?, thank you very much but I promise once I find my fiancé or if I decided to stop looking for my fiancé then I would be out of this dorm "said Minseok assure everyone there.

"No need, Hyung would be allowed to stay here forever" Tao said with enthusiasm. Minseok just chuckled.

"But we do not have extra room" said Kris who felt ignored.

"Duizhang, Baozi and Me can share room" Shouts Luhan happy. All eyes staring on Luhan.

"Duizhang I want share too!" Shouts Tao Louder.

"No Luhan Tao, wait! I forgot we have room manager, let him have that room. That room is empty because Hyung never sleep here anymore. "Said Kris point out room between his room and lay's room on the 3rd floor.

"Great idea Ge" said Yixing, high-five he gave his Leader.

"Yah! It’s far from my room" complained Luhan, Tao Jongdae pouting.

"Thank you all, I am really thankful meeting people like you" Minseok smiling sweetly while bowing.

"You are welcome Hyung / Minseok / Baozi" said the five men together.

 


 

 

"Hyung, can we ask something?" Asked the younger to the Eldest.

"Sure, what is it?" Said the oldest.

"Are you really do not know about us hyung?" Asked the younger.

"Uh Yixing ah, sorry for that but I really do not know, I heard about exo M for the first time is when my grandma said I had Fiancé in Exo M and just like the address, I do not know my grandma no such thing about it. "Replied Minseok hesitantly.

"Do not you have a television at home hyung?" asked Tao innocently.

Haha are you mocking me? Of course I have but I never watch TV because I was busy with work and my grandmother since I do not have parents anymore so I have to work everything myself, "replied Minseok smiling.

"Hyung, do not be sad ne? We here, just think all of us are your fiancé “said Jongdae, were rewarded with a nod of all members. The Eldest is chuckling. "Okay, all of fiancé’s 'thank you'

"Baozi, what if I confess that I was your fiancé and I want to marry you now?" said Luhan who sat in front him and holding Minseok hands who was sitting in the living room carpet with the other people.

"Haha alright, let's get married" Minseok laughed jokingly.

"Wow! Really? Then let's go to church tomorrow "Luhan said excitedly.

"NO ge, how can you lie about that to him huh?" Argue Tao and Yixing in Chinese.

"Luhan do not lie" said Kris is giving him the Dragon Glare.

Not interested with the argument, Jongdae who saw Minseok in confusion, Jongdae walk to him and sit beside him "Hyung, what if you did not find your fiancé?" Jongdae asked sadly.

"Maybe I will back to Korea and find new fiancé ha-ha" the Eldest joke that made ​​all of the younger look at him.

“What? Why all of you are staring at me?” asked Minseok confused.

“If so, I will be your fiancé!” Shout all of them in unison.

Minseok look at them cutely “Aigoo, but I can’t have five husbands, will all of you fight to get me? Haha I am just kidding. Anyway thank you again, may I back to my room? I think I need sleep and it’s already late for all of you too” Said Minseok as he stood up and walk to the upstairs. “Good night” Said Minseok again bowing to everyone.

“Good night Hyung! And of course I will fight for you” Shout Tao Happily.

“Me too hyung, you are mine anyway” Shout Jongdae.

“Good night Baozi~ your husband is only me. Have sweet dreams” shouted Luhan.

“Good night” said Yixing and Kris together after Luhan’s shout.

"Guys, do not get too close to My Baozi, he is mine." Aware Luhan to everyone there.

"How can you say that? He is mine "Said Tao and Jongdae together. Three of them are having a glare contest. "But I want him too" said Yixing with his innocent face. The three broke their eyes contact. "I do not care about anything, he is mine and only mine. If you come closer to him or want fight with me then let's take the fight "Said Luhan as he walked to his room.

"If all of you want Minseok Hyung, then from now all of you are my foes" Tao said as he followed the deer.

"What's wrong with them?" Asked Kris to someone beside him.

"Do not know Duizhang, just sleep Good night" Said Yixing who pulled Jongdae with him to his room and Jongdae's direction leaving the leader in confusion.

"Should I take fight to get him too?" The leader asked in his mind.

 


 

 

i made Kris is like tsundere XD LOL

well I made it when i am sleepy ;A; so the story is really weird Sorry for Bad Grammar and Typos and bored story! Hope you like this story ^^  Thanks again for commenting and subcribing this story!

❤ Hiromich-nyan~